[ROM][13] Pixel Experience [AOSP][STABLE]

Search This thread

EliteTI

May 4, 2018
Are you sure it fully works? Like including taking photos or videos? I am probably having the same problem, as the camera works but I cannot take photos or videos in both the included camera app or third party apps.
I tested before reply to you now, and the stock app actually is not Working, but im using GCam and everything Works fine.

xpazR

May 13, 2022
I tested before reply to you now, and the stock app actually is not Working, but im using GCam and everything Works fine.
Well, I tried GCam out and it doesn't work either, it makes a shutter noise, the flash works but fails to take the picture. Do I need to root the device for it to work? Maybe I missed a step.

xpazR

May 13, 2022
When I was trying out the camera again today, I came up with this error:
Camera error
The camera device has encountered a critical error

Screenshot_20221122-082125_Kamera.png

I can go to the "Report" tab and I can see a log.

Screenshot_20221122-082622_Google Play hizmetleri.png
I'm not familiar with Java but it sure seems like a software error to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-082125_Kamera.png
    1 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20221122-082125_Kamera.png
    1 MB · Views: 20

EliteTI

May 4, 2018

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-151312_Câmera.png
    Screenshot_20221122-151312_Câmera.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 56

eduar31522

Dec 1, 2022
Dec 2, 2022
Is this ROM really stable or what! the mixed opinions of different people here are very confusion. Can anyone please tell me if this can be used as a daily driver or not?

EliteTI

May 4, 2018
Is this ROM really stable or what! the mixed opinions of different people here are very confusion. Can anyone please tell me if this can be used as a daily driver or not?
Im using as a daily driver... The stock camera doesnt work but Gcam is ok, and theres a bug with night mode. Other than that IS extremely fast and stable

Deivid2

Dec 5, 2022
The ROM is awesome, Haven´t had any issues so far, just one little nitpick.
I was previously running an android 12.1 Pixel Experience rom which had 3 features I loved: Reboot to recovery in the power down menu, quick torch by holding down the power button while screen is off and an option to remove the gesture bar.
If you could just add those the rom would be just perfect IMO.
Anyhow, awesome work, keep it up!

Dec 2, 2022
Using since launch and Its Very good. When you enable night mode when you open a app the level of the night mode goes tô maximum during screen transitions. Just that.
Ohh that doesn't sound like such a big issue! Downloaded it already... now I'm going to flash it right away! thanks man now I can switch to this ROM without worry.

Reactions: EliteTI
Dec 2, 2022
Hey do you know how do I fix the call echo bug? It is happening only in normal call but WhatsApp call is working fine. Not me but the person on the other end(everyone I called so far) is complaining about facing an annoying echo while speaking on call with me. If you know the fix please tell me!

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022
Hey if anyone is using this rom currently then please tell me if you are facing the call echo(on the receivers end) bug.

I'm very frustrated and in serious trouble. I like this rom very much, it is blazing fast and stable unlike most other roms, even the official ones. This one has minimal bugs most of which are manageable like camera not working, which I fixed using Gcam.

Now, the only deal breaker that prevails is this call echo/looping bug. Please me if it is only me or others are also facing the same issue. I tried many fix and tweaks in build.prop, audio_effects.xml and much more but nothing worked. Please tell me if you got any fixes or solutions for this. I don't want to lose Android 13 experience for this stupid bug! BUT I really need to daily drive this device. Please help me if you can!🥺🥺

Reactions: EliteTI

EliteTI

May 4, 2018
Hey if anyone is using this rom currently then please tell me if you are facing the call echo(on the receivers end) bug.

I'm very frustrated and in serious trouble. I like this rom very much, it is blazing fast and stable unlike most other roms, even the official ones. This one has minimal bugs most of which are manageable like camera not working, which I fixed using Gcam.

Now, the only deal breaker that prevails is this call echo/looping bug. Please me if it is only me or others are also facing the same issue. I tried many fix and tweaks in build.prop, audio_effects.xml and much more but nothing worked. Please tell me if you got any fixes or solutions for this. I don't want to lose Android 13 experience for this stupid bug! BUT I really need to daily drive this device. Please help me if you can!🥺🥺
Strange, o dont have this echo issue 😐

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 13

Flashing Instructions

- Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery.
    - Wipe system, vendor, cache, dalvik
    - Format data (By typing yes)
    - Flash rom.
    - Reboot

Changelog 12.11.22:
    • November patch security
    • Switch Love and Thunder kernel 4.4.x (base garuda)
    • Fixed bluetooth issue
    • Improved performance and Stability
    • Misc changes and fixes

• ROM OS Version: Android 13
    • ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
    • Latest Release Date: 16 September 2022
    • Kernel Source code: Link
    • Source code: Link

Downloads 12.11.22:
    Link

Wowww, Thats Awesome. Please keep the rom suport to Our old Note 6 Pro 😁🙏🏼
    Bro blutooth device not connecting issue in this ROM,,PLZZ SEND reply on this issue
    Wowww, Thats Awesome. Please keep the rom suport to Our old Note 6 Pro 😁🙏🏼
    Bro how to connect Bluetooth headphones on this rom
    Hi there! I haven't tried this ROM yet, but it seems like bluetooth is not working for some people here. Maybe getting the tree from the Evolution X ROM, which is PRETTY FAST and bluetooth does work would be a nice idea. (link here https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-12-1-tulip-official-evolution-x-6-5-29-06-22.4463135/)

Keep up the good work!