I followed the instructions described on kirisakura first post:
- unlocked Bootloader
- USB-Debugging in developer options enabled
- latest adb and fastboot binaries
- working adb and fastboot environment so you can flash back to stock in case something goes wrong
- working magisk environment (a device rooted with latest magisk stable in case you want to be absolutely safe)
: Unrelated to the kernel, but update both
slots of your phone to A13! (take a look here
How to flash the Kernel:
1a. Make sure you tick all the requirements above
1. Download the correct kernel.zip depending on your device (Pixel 6 = oriole || Pixel 6 Pro = raven)
2. Flash the correct kernel.zip via EXKM, FKM or kernel flasher
. Root will be preserved. The AK3 magisk helper module will be automatically installed during flashing the kernel.zip and be present on next reboot.
Do not remove or disable the AK3 Magisk Helper Module otherwise the device will bootloop.
3. Reboot and profit.