Development [ROM][13][raven] RisingOS 1.1 Babylon[AOSP][GAPPS][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Anhlatuananh

Nov 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Love the work being put into this ROM! I have noticed a couple of issues, though.
  • Fingerprint sensor no longer works. I fresh installed RiceDroid a few months ago and it worked until I updated about two weeks ago. The latest update doesn't fix it either. I haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem so I wonder if it's just me and if there's anything I can try to bring it back? It is not an option in security although I do see it in a couple of obscure settings that don't enable when I try to set them (Swipe fingerprint for notifications, Long press on fingerprint sensor to unlock phone)
  • YouTube couldn't connect to the internet, I found that for some reason the toggle to allow network access was off for that app. Easily fixed but had me stumped for a while.
  • Still seeing the healthcheck app crashes regularly over the latest two versions.
Thanks for your continuing hard work!
Where to turn on the toggle?

Oh yeah thanks a bunch for producing and sharing this ROM. I'm a bit of a hopper still but this ROM has been every bit as good as any other. I really like some of the features and customizations like the switchable battery usage display among othersb not found in any other ROM I've tried thus far

AOSP here and i like the barbones app list on first boot. Maybe 6 or 8 apps. Max.

Thanks again
Griz Grokz

Reactions: w_tapper

w_tapper

Oh yeah thanks a bunch for producing and sharing this ROM. I'm a bit of a hopper still but this ROM has been every bit as good as any other. I really like some of the features and customizations like the switchable battery usage display among othersb not found in any other ROM I've tried thus far

AOSP here and i like the barbones app list on first boot. Maybe 6 or 8 apps. Max.

Thanks again
Griz Grokz
this was the first rom i flashed on my phone, definitely a great one

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
AOSP community 10.1/10.2 tried all builds from this year have camera problem (crashes). (RAVEN pixel 6 pro)

rayraycarter4

Apr 24, 2011
OnePlus 12
OnePlus 12R
I'm trying to root and im getting this error when flashing magisk through adb sidelaod in recovery

Now send the package you want to apply
to the device with "adb sideload <filename"...
Supported API: 3
Finding update package...
Installing update...
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 127)

I'm trying to root and im getting this error when flashing magisk through adb sidelaod in recovery

Now send the package you want to apply
to the device with "adb sideload <filename"...
Supported API: 3
Finding update package...
Installing update...
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 127)
You need to patch the boot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    risingOS_banner.png

RisingOS for the Google Pixel 6 Pro [raven]

What is RisingOS?
    * risingOS is An OpenSource Aftermarket Android Operating System that aims to deliver unique and refreshing android experience..

Based on Android 13 QPR2

Screen Shots
    RisingScreenShots.png

Whats working?
    Everything I know of

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Downloads

*FASTBOOT METHODS*

Required platform-tools 33.*.*
    (Stay away from 34.*.* as it gives an error)

*RAVEN
    risingOS-v1.1-Babylon-202306181601-raven-GAPPS-COMMUNITY-fastboot.zip

risingOS-v1.0-Atlantis-202304261100-raven-GAPPS-COMMUNITY-updateimages.zip

Install Instructions
    Reboot to bootloader
    fastboot update 'path to downloaded zip file'
    Data wipe can be done by adding -w (fastboot update -w 'path to downloaded zip file')

Good News!!!

Facebook issue is now fixed.

8 is gonna be great.
    Hey Everyone. Finally free from some crazy working hours. Please forgive me as it's really busy in Nov & Dec.

I need some testers for RiceDroid 10 Beta if anyone is interested.
    Have been off for a bit, will follow up later after work. For the person complaining about building a new build, rice has not made any changes since that build, what exactly should i build a new build for?, also the other roms has multiple builds except evo-x due to me not getting a chance to look at the camera bug. Not sure why some users are getting a battery drain, i am not getting any whatsoever, also someone else that tested prior to me uploading also is not getting any battery drain. Will look at the other responses later.
    Don't let anyone discourage you, you're doing a good job contributing with your time and effort to the community, just ignore trolls and keep doing what makes you happy.
    New Builds in OP,

Rice 8 with FaceUnlock amongst many other features added, 5G prop hacks thanks to hurt and the person that shared the link to his repo.

Enjoy :D