Development [ROM][13][raven] RisingOS 1.1 Babylon[AOSP][GAPPS][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jacobas92

Dec 21, 2010
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Also I should mention, you must make sure to set google dialer as your default dialer before receiving any calls or you'll get a ringing phone but no way to answer lol. Just need to do it once.

Also as far as the UDFPS while screen off goes, logcat doesn't indicate any changes going on after ticking it. I don't really know how else to debug something like that :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Alekos

Trungxuan

May 5, 2020
sushi.png

riceDroid for the Google Pixel 6 Pro [raven]

What is riceDroid?
* Ricedroid is an operating system based on lineage/crdroid, that aims to provide necessary "ricing" for android while being fast and stable.

Terminology
* The rice in the project name can be referred to "rice" (food) itself, but in a sense it is indeed the term "ricing" in linux.

Based on Android 13

Screen Shots
rICE2.png

Whats working?
Everything

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Available Builds

riceDroid-6.0-COMMUNITY-AOSP-raven.zip

Install Instructions
fastboot update -w 'path to downloaded zip file'

All files will be deleted with -w

Please guide how to install specifically? This is the first rom I installed, my P6pro is already rooted.

jshinn1

Nov 6, 2011
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6
Looks like Monet is broken though I cant select "Wallpaper colors" when I go to Wallpapers and Style

EDIT: After a reboot its working now so disregard this

Last edited:
sushi.png

riceDroid for the Google Pixel 6 Pro [raven]

What is riceDroid?
* Ricedroid is an operating system based on lineage/crdroid, that aims to provide necessary "ricing" for android while being fast and stable.

Terminology
* The rice in the project name can be referred to "rice" (food) itself, but in a sense it is indeed the term "ricing" in linux.

Based on Android 13

Screen Shots
rICE2.png

Whats working?
Everything

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Available Builds

riceDroid-6.0-COMMUNITY-AOSP-raven.zip

Install Instructions
fastboot update -w 'path to downloaded zip file'

All files will be deleted with -w

Awesome! Rice is one of my favourites 🤝 It would be great if you could stick to a couple of ROMs with continuous releases, of course as often as you can. There are people waiting for 13 ROMs for 6/6 Pro/6a who would be very happy and grateful.

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
Working AWESOME on Pixel6! Thanks OP! Anyway to have completely black notifications? They are grey. Thanks again.

Reactions: phaino00

stompysan

Feb 1, 2011
Just finished installing on oriole. So far, very little is wrong. Looks like there are some small padding issues with certain elements. Biometric has the fingerprint icon too high, and the clock is a bit too offset to the left. Other than that, no issues! eSIM worked right away, all standard functions seem to work, and the ROM itself is nice. Thanks again for posting the oriole build!

Edit: For those also having problems with clock offset, here's a small workaround I picked up from early OP8 builds. Enable date in the status bar clock configuration. Under date format, choose custom java format. In the text field, put in enough spaces to fill it out properly. For me it was five.

Last edited:

crazykas

Jun 11, 2011
Japan
Google Pixel 8
flashed on p6 and seems everything works great! wow! Only issue I noticed was high battery drain, but I did not test the rom for few days, so yeah. Will test more an update here.

bs3pro

Jul 24, 2020
Gonna have to remove FP lock. I cant have burn in from the AOD FP always displaying. Hopefully OP can fix this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    risingOS_banner.png

RisingOS for the Google Pixel 6 Pro [raven]

What is RisingOS?
    * risingOS is An OpenSource Aftermarket Android Operating System that aims to deliver unique and refreshing android experience..

Based on Android 13 QPR2

Screen Shots
    RisingScreenShots.png

Whats working?
    Everything I know of

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Downloads

*FASTBOOT METHODS*

Required platform-tools 33.*.*
    (Stay away from 34.*.* as it gives an error)

*RAVEN
    risingOS-v1.1-Babylon-202306181601-raven-GAPPS-COMMUNITY-fastboot.zip

risingOS-v1.0-Atlantis-202304261100-raven-GAPPS-COMMUNITY-updateimages.zip

Install Instructions
    Reboot to bootloader
    fastboot update 'path to downloaded zip file'
    Data wipe can be done by adding -w (fastboot update -w 'path to downloaded zip file')

Good News!!!

Facebook issue is now fixed.

8 is gonna be great.
    Hey Everyone. Finally free from some crazy working hours. Please forgive me as it's really busy in Nov & Dec.

I need some testers for RiceDroid 10 Beta if anyone is interested.
    Have been off for a bit, will follow up later after work. For the person complaining about building a new build, rice has not made any changes since that build, what exactly should i build a new build for?, also the other roms has multiple builds except evo-x due to me not getting a chance to look at the camera bug. Not sure why some users are getting a battery drain, i am not getting any whatsoever, also someone else that tested prior to me uploading also is not getting any battery drain. Will look at the other responses later.
    Don't let anyone discourage you, you're doing a good job contributing with your time and effort to the community, just ignore trolls and keep doing what makes you happy.
    New Builds in OP,

Rice 8 with FaceUnlock amongst many other features added, 5G prop hacks thanks to hurt and the person that shared the link to his repo.

Enjoy :D