Development [ROM][13][REDMI NOTE 11/11 NFC - SPES/SPESN] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

toaster0131

Jan 28, 2023
So the problem came back, but only because Android System Intelligence auto updated

Last edited:

acd_ex

Mar 2, 2015
Athens
Installed 13 Plus a few days ago, works fine, very happy with it, thanks you for your work 👍👍
Two issues so far.
A. Some games drop FPS dramatically and either crash or recover if you wait very long.
B. Some Mi Apps like Photos, Notes etc cannot be installed. They dont show in Google play and if the apk is downloaded manually, isntallatiom says "device not compatible", any idea why?
Thanks again, really enjoy the build 😎😎

gne1ss

Apr 30, 2011
I have just flashed PE 13 Plus ROM (with the latest firmware) but Google Pay is not working for me. It looks like SafetyNet is failing (CTS profile match.) I am not rooted. I saw a question earlier about google pay and someone said is was working so am wondering if there is anything extra I need to do?

fernan13malaga

Jun 29, 2009
Guys, there is a problem. Switched to (ROM) PixelExperience_Plus_spes-13.0-20230112-1236-OFFICIAL.zip – Pixel Experience 13 (Plus edition) – STABLE
Disabled and removed any garbage through ADB AppControl

But with an outgoing and incoming call, I do not hear the interlocutor in wired headphones and he me. I press the button "Speaker", I start to hear the interlocutor, but he does not hear me. Caller cache (Google Phone) cleared. Music applications (for example, Yandex Music | YouTube Music and ViMusic) work without problems.
Tell me, maybe someone met with this? If yes, how did you solve the problem?

On Redmi Note 10, I disabled and deleted everything the same, but everything works correctly!
I have a similar problem. With wired headphones I can hear the interlocutor but he can't hear me. I need to take off headphones.
Did you solve it?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, After using this PE13 and found some "bugs"
So there are they:

1. Pixel launcher using 56% of battery and cause of that battery life drop from 1day and some hours to 8hours (when is charged to 100%)

2.I using Viper4Android and to work correctly I must set Selinux to permissive, but after setting it, phone can't turn on screen after sleep, even with AOD enabled, phone get stuck on screen with freezed time...
(But phone still react to buttons and volume, notification etc....)

And I think is not because of equalizer, I tried it to uninstall, delete magisk modules and all that and still with Selinux set to permissive, phone doing it. It can be some System UI thing.... I don't know.

After all ROM is stable, but for now I gonna stick with PE12.1

I hope It's useful 😊

FreiherrKenny

Feb 9, 2023
Is it just me or is the Menu too laggy?
Installed PixelExperience Plus 13 and it seems that the Menu/Drawer swaps to 60Hz and i cannot get it back to 90.

FreiherrKenny

Feb 9, 2023
After following the advices in the posts #47 and #53 (installing ADB AppControl and disabling com.google.android.settings.intelligence) it is alot less laggy for me. still not fluid like 90Hz.

Code:
shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.google.android.settings.intelligence
Package com.google.android.settings.intelligence new state: disabled-user

update: found the problem:
the animation itself feels horrible.
Disabling it works like a charm: Settings - System - Developer Options - 3x Animations off

Reactions: ictsz.roy

luistro

Dec 17, 2014
Spain
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
O,5x animations and gris icons
Screenshot_20230209-183606_Fondo de pantalla y estilo.png

notBradPitt

Dec 31, 2022
Installed 13 Plus a few days ago, works fine, very happy with it, thanks you for your work 👍👍
Two issues so far.
A. Some games drop FPS dramatically and either crash or recover if you wait very long.
B. Some Mi Apps like Photos, Notes etc cannot be installed. They dont show in Google play and if the apk is downloaded manually, isntallatiom says "device not compatible", any idea why?
Thanks again, really enjoy the build 😎😎
Aren't Mi apps only suitable for MIUI ROMs? You can't even install stock apps on Xiaomi.eu build without potentially breaking something

luistro

Dec 17, 2014
Spain
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
  • January and December (2022) security patch
  • Google Apps updated
  • Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
  • Minor issues fixed

Reactions: rel87

Xypista

Feb 13, 2012
My phone stopped passing SafetyNet.
I was able to use Google Pay (Wallet) for NFC payment a few days ago, but not anymore.
ROM version: PixelExperience_Plus_spes-13.0-20230112-1236-OFFICIAL

Screenshot_20230218-173446_Pixel Launcher.png

krutoy1112

Jun 4, 2017
Версия: 13 (Plus edition)
Имя файла: PixelExperience_Plus_spes-13.0-20230112-1236-OFFICIAL.zip
не работает радио.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-141830_FM-радио.png
    Screenshot_20230218-141830_FM-радио.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 30

gjongbloed

Oct 23, 2016
Am using PE on my Redmi Note 11 (spesn) since early January 2023. Sofar, everythings works flawlessly! However, my phone is now being recognized as a "Huawei Nexus 6P".
Note: this is also the case with my Redmi Note 8T (ginkgo-willow), also with PE installed.
Would prefer either something 'neutral" or a PixelExperience reference, or a reference to the original hardware/firmware.

notBradPitt

Dec 31, 2022
Am using PE on my Redmi Note 11 (spesn) since early January 2023. Sofar, everythings works flawlessly! However, my phone is now being recognized as a "Huawei Nexus 6P".
Note: this is also the case with my Redmi Note 8T (ginkgo-willow), also with PE installed.
Would prefer either something 'neutral" or a PixelExperience reference, or a reference to the original hardware/firmware.
IIRC, this is done to pass SafetyNet or to get the unlimited Photos storage. That's intentional

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for REDMI NOTE 11/11 NFC [spes/spesn]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

When will this ROM get updated? July is already starting and there's still no new update :(
    In general, asking for ETAs for updates or fixes is considered bad manners in this community.

Remember devs are humans, they have a life and things to do. Mantaining a ROM is a voluntary non-paid job, and users are not entitled to get anything. If you really really really need a fix or an update, do it yourself or switch to another custom firmware project.

Pixel Experience generates monthly builds for supported devices. June's build was postponed in all devices due to personal issues in PE team (IIRC it was burnout or something like that).

If things go well, we could get a new build during this month. We still don't know what the changelog would look like, but at least we should the latest security patch.

Because of the mantainer change, there's a small chance that the next build will require a clean build, but nobody knows at this point.

You can get more news and conversation in the Pixel Experience Telegram Channel.
    Avoid using the PE recovery. Boot twrp 3.6.2 from fastboot, then go to sideload menu, start it and sideload the rom.

This worked for me after struggling with the PE recovery.
    If anyone's interested, I have a Plus build with the May security patch here: AndroidFileHost

Please do not expect support. I just wanted to share these. I know just enough to get a build working, but I don't know how to fix bugs, unfortunately. I've also only built the Plus version as that's what I use, and building both Plus and non-Plus versions take twice the time and storage space. Dirty flash over the corresponding April 2023 official build (plus->plus) is possible and confirmed to work but not recommended.

To install: Download the appropriate .img and .zip file, install the image using fastboot flash boot <file>.img, reboot into recovery, then install the ROM using adb sideload <file>.zip.

For those interested, this unofficial build was built in a Docker container, which is a considerably lighter method than a full VM. Tutorial for building in Docker here.

Happy Monday to everyone!