Development [ROM][13][SWEET] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [Thirteen][AOSP][25-11-2022]

Search This thread
May 14, 2021
Everything is working well in 3.1 update except for one thing . That colours in the system ui does not change according to the wallpaper . Tried everything but color remains the same default light brown whichever wallpaper u use

Reactions: amitsingh5198
May 14, 2021
Everything is working well in 3.1 update except for one thing . That colours in the system ui does not change according to the wallpaper . Tried everything but color remains the same default light brown whichever wallpaper u use

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-160040.png
    Screenshot_20220923-160040.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 167

MehtabMad

Jul 17, 2022
worst experience in one way,
Battery on charging keep showing 16% for an hour, until reboot and see the battery is fine.
sometimes sudden jump on battery goes when cherging. my battery gone from 8 to 100 in second.

_pX_

Feb 17, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Great ROM but v. 3.1 breaks Google Wallet so is unusable for me... :(

edit: Any ideas how to downgrade to v. 3.0? Google Wallet is very important to me and I can not use it in v. 3.1
Flashing v. 3.0 on v. 3.1 goes well but after reboot phone always return to recovery :(

Last edited:

sourav24071999

Sep 7, 2018
India
www.buymeacoffee.com

3uuYftu.png

Project Elixir v3.1 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13
Source Side Changelog :
https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TitQuentin

UserName122

Sep 14, 2022
Many games lag on this ROM for me. For example, PUBG stutters a lot, set at the lowest settings and ultra fps option, and Call of Duty stutters a bit less. I have tried setting the thermal profile to Gaming but that did not help. How could I resolve this issue?

I've tried this ROM for the last day. I can see it's very clean and the devs have put a lot of work into it. But feels like it's not ready yet. There's a quite a bit of stuttering and a big lack of customizations. You feel that especially coming straight from MIUI.

There's a lot of QOL features that you start to miss and proceeds to bother you. Like the double tap function for the fingerprint reader, app lock, dual apps.. stuff like that. Double tap on the home screen to sleep would also be a great addition instead of the double tapping on the status bar.

There's also a flickering issue of everything behind a modal/overlay if it's open on top of the quick settings or notifications panel. Like the Wifi settings popup. But all this is understandable since this is a beta build.

Still, this is a great, stable ROM and hope all those goodies from older Elixir builds and new ones land in this build. I personally have moved to CherishOS for the moment. Can't wait to see what's next in Elixir.

Timotius Austin

Nov 8, 2016
Been trying this rom for 3 days and I'm quite impressed. This is one of the smoothest ROM I've ever used. Props to the maintainer for making this happen, keep up the good work.

I have encounter a few minor bug which are:

- Stereo speaker stuck at L (top speaker) R (bottom speaker) and doesn't change when the top speaker is on the right side
- For me the charging stay at 15W thorough when monitored through my smart plug
- Lastly I guess this more of a request which is dolby audio

Overall this has been a enjoyable experience. Keep up the good work!!

MehtabMad

Jul 17, 2022
I was using this rom and i have phone dead and using stock kernel.
help please, i was busy all day bcz it was my working day, my phone was at 5% and i didnt switched off. later i checked phone after hours battery is dead. On charging doesnt show anything just screen doesnt turn on and on charging it doesnt boot up.

Edit: now it is charging. I had to hold all buttone power with volume 2 min while plugged in but it was headache

• Sad
Reactions: m4heshd

babs232

Apr 22, 2011
Kolkata
Daily driving this ROM for 2 days now. I am a heavy user i.e. habitual feed scroller, shutterbug, bathroom youtube/netflix consumer, online shopper and Enterprise Office 365 user. The Rom has never crashed once. Smooth as butter. After whole day of usage with SOT 5hrs, I still have 40% battery left.

Awesome job developers and maintainers!!

Bugs:
1. Fast charging is not working. It stays within 15W range.

2. Pulse, gesture AOD is not working. It's either always on or totally off. Notification pulsing on AOD screen is not happening.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for the Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max [Sweet/Sweetin]

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Probir - Developer / Team

-
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team

-
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

Use This Recovery For Decryption
    Recovery Download Link

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: November 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Zaid Khan
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 10 Pro / Max
    - DEVICE CODENAME: Sweet/Sweetin

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

Hi @zaidkhan0997 I was wondering if you are planning to replace the (currently not working) stock camera app with something like the MIUI cam, or a Gcam variant maybe?
    MIUI cam doesn't work on Android 13 ROMs yet, but there are certain GCam builds that could work with Android 13
    Appreciate if someone can share the Compatible GCam for this from which gives the best hardware access

LMC + Prashant is the way to go. Here's the ones I use at the moment. Found these on this thread but can't remember the exact post.
    Stock Google Camera app but it crashes again and again
    Uninstall it and replace with GCam for sweet.

b3fzqwG.jpg

Project Elixir v3.6 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13

Source Side Changelog :

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

Important Notes :
    • Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
    • If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //