[ROM][13][tissot] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Steps to Flash Pixel Experience Android 13 For The First Time:-

1. Download the Rom and Zignas TWRP Recovery from http://github.com/zignas/twrp_device_xiaomi_tissot_treble/releases/tag/2.5
2. Now Boot into the Zignas TWRP Recovery
3. After Booting into the recovery go to advanced and tap on tissot manager and enable Treble
3. Now clean flash the rom & format data.
4. Reboot & Enjoy

P.S: Enabling Treble is one time process to be done if you are switching from some other custom rom to pixel experience. If you already have treble just flash the rom & format data. If you are on pe13 treble enabled just flash normally like other roms
Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our Telegram Device Channel
Our blog

Last edited:

judge74

Dec 13, 2022
Sorry, any news about the missing download link on versions 13 and 13 plus dated Nov 19? I saw there is a new downloadable version dated Nov 18 under version 12 (deprecated). Someone can confirm that build is still based on android 12? And the 13 version is not yet available? Thank you

FA1CON1

Mar 1, 2022
Stable Pe13 is still not available for Mi A1, right?

By the way, what is the difference between normal and plus version, and which one is better?

pooniaprashant

Sep 14, 2014
Stable Pe13 is still not available for Mi A1, right?

By the way, what is the difference between normal and plus version, and which one is better?
Plus version has a few more features like Lineage OS, while regular version is exactly like whats available on Pixels. PE 13 OFFICIAL for tissot is currently being tested and will release soon.

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
Builds are out at:

1. Download the Rom and Zignas TWRP Recovery from http://github.com/zignas/twrp_device_xiaomi_tissot_treble/releases/tag/2.5
3. After Booting into the recovery go to advanced and tap on tissot manager and enable Treble
4. Reboot & Enjoy

P.S: Enabling Treble is one time process to be done if you are switching from some other custom rom to pixel experience. If you already have treble just flash the rom & format data. If you are on pe13 treble enabled just flash normally like other roms

If u like my work kindly consider donating/contributing below !!

Paypal :- https://paypal.me/abhinavgupta0371
Upi :- abhinavgupta371-2@okaxis

Don't Forget to hit thanks !

小平H

Jul 4, 2022

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Mi A1 [tissot]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

4. Reboot & Enjoy

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our Telegram Device Channel
Our blog

The latest plus version cannot be flashed, and twrp shows an error

Reactions: susovanmalakar

pooniaprashant

Sep 14, 2014
anyone curious how is the ROM, everything is smooth considering the specs of our device. Install the suggested 8.6+ gcam from celsoazevedo website and you're good to go. Only thing that doesn't work now is notification led and wifi calling which is mentioned by other users. Also FM radio app isn't available with this ROM.
Notification LED doesn't work only for notifications, for charging it works.

Top Liked Posts