Jan 3, 2006
www.facebook.com
LG V20
LG G8
Last edited:
Reactions: DAV31

CcwFlash

Aug 16, 2022
Thanks I managed to flash the ROM successfully, but the built-in camera app is so bad though.
Any recommendation on the camera app that I should install/flash?

Last edited:

gianluca212

Jun 1, 2012
I just wanted to thank @yarpiin for the great work you've been doing with our usually overlooked Mi10. I absolutely love this build, it's by far the smoothest and stabler of the whole lot I tried. It's like a second Life for the phone and, most importantly, It's way better than the Miui crap. So please, continue the amazing job!
And, for who's asking, I installed this Google camera: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_snap.apk.
If you look in this thread you will find a download link provided by another user. I think that works great if you find the correct settings (you've got to play with it a bit). For sure photos looks better than Miui and astrophotography works better than pixel 6 (my friend has one) giving amazing results.
Overall I'm beyond happy with all the setup, it saved me 600+ euros for another phone.
Battery life (with a new battery fitted) it's awesome, I'm at 70% with 2,50 h of display usage!

yarpiin

May 30, 2013
Bangor UK
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Xiaomi Mi 10
I just wanted to thank @yarpiin for the great work you've been doing with our usually overlooked Mi10. I absolutely love this build, it's by far the smoothest and stabler of the whole lot I tried. It's like a second Life for the phone and, most importantly, It's way better than the Miui crap. So please, continue the amazing job!
And, for who's asking, I installed this Google camera: MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1zfix_snap.apk.
If you look in this thread you will find a download link provided by another user. I think that works great if you find the correct settings (you've got to play with it a bit). For sure photos looks better than Miui and astrophotography works better than pixel 6 (my friend has one) giving amazing results.
Overall I'm beyond happy with all the setup, it saved me 600+ euros for another phone.
Battery life (with a new battery fitted) it's awesome, I'm at 70% with 2,50 h of display usage!
Thanx for that , just so you know I have shared gcam and config in telegram channel.

CcwFlash

Aug 16, 2022
Have been using this ROM for a few days ady and everything is fine up till now, my device feels smoother than before and has less bugs/glitches. Thanks @yarpiin for the great work.

Btw, just curious if there is a shortcut (like pinching-out gesture in MIUI) to access the hidden apps on this ROM?
And also the current GCam does not support wide angle, right?

CcwFlash

Aug 16, 2022
Just wondering if this ROM actually support Fast Charging up till 30W (For both wired and wireless), as the Xiaomi Mi 10 should support it by default

Captain0

Sep 7, 2022
First of all thanks for the rom and your hard work on this rom.

Everything is working like a charm. However, VoLTE and VoWiFi services don't work as expected. Specifically although I enabled wifi calling, when no signal i still can't receive calls over wifi. Moreover in network settings I can't manually select the network of my choice as disable automatically selection shows no available networks as shown in the attached screenshot. In general many setting in "Mobile and Networks" are greyed out. Furthermore, the IMS Registration status shows Not Registered as also shown below. I tried a few things but nothing has worked so far. Any input is very welcome.

cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220906-153447_Phone Services~2.png
    Screenshot_20220906-153447_Phone Services~2.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220907-111817_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220907-111817_Settings.png
    172 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220907-111810_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220907-111810_Settings.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 49

HT-XDA

First of all thanks for the rom and your hard work on this rom.

Everything is working like a charm. However, VoLTE and VoWiFi services don't work as expected. Specifically although I enabled wifi calling, when no signal i still can't receive calls over wifi. Moreover in network settings I can't manually select the network of my choice as disable automatically selection shows no available networks as shown in the attached screenshot. In general many setting in "Mobile and Networks" are greyed out. Furthermore, the IMS Registration status shows Not Registered as also shown below. I tried a few things but nothing has worked so far. Any input is very welcome.

cheers!

I have the exact same issues you're having :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220907-111524_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220907-111524_Settings.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 39

Top Liked Posts