logo.png

ArrowOS

Code:
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
* It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
* Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
* contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
* have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
*/

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

PayPal: Donate to me

WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • You tell me (need to be reproducable + include logs)
Be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO FLASH
* Reboot to TWRP
* Flash ArrowOS zip with adb sideload or USB OTG
* Flash magisk (optional)
* Format data
* Reboot to system
Tip: Be sure to be on RealmeUI 3 C.09, GDPR C.08 or CN C.10 before flashing this ROM.

DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download
Tip: Use the latest TWRP build for flashing this ROM.

Read our blog article/post about:
* HOW-TO report a bug

GPL compliance:
ROM Source
- https://github.com/ArrowOS
Device Source- https://github.com/realme-sm8250-devs
Kernel Source- https://github.com/realme-sm8250-devs/android_kernel_realme_sm8250

Last edited:

andrew202

Nov 27, 2021
Im having a strange issue, I have the newest twrp build. everything went well flashed c_04. Flashed arrow os after everything boots runs good. I want to root so i download magisk transfer over my boot image patch it. Reboot back into twrp recovery and file system says 0mb I am unable to mount it. Not sure if I maybe missed a step. After seeing a unmountable filesystem in twrp i can just reboot back into the system fine. I have tried with screenlock password and without, I have also tried to enter my screenlock password into the decrypt data under mount. I used fastboot to flash the boot file and it worked. Still confused a bug maybe?

Last edited:

Nurujjamanpollob

Oct 23, 2017
Dinajpur
Im having a strange issue, I have the newest twrp build. everything went well flashed c_04. Flashed arrow os after everything boots runs good. I want to root so i download magisk transfer over my boot image patch it. Reboot back into twrp recovery and file system says 0mb I am unable to mount it. Not sure if I maybe missed a step. After seeing a unmountable filesystem in twrp i can just reboot back into the system fine. I have tried with screenlock password and without, I have also tried to enter my screenlock password into the decrypt data under mount. I used fastboot to flash the boot file and it worked. Still confused a bug maybe?
You need to format data partition, so that it will be fix that problem.

cykalala

Jul 25, 2021
Extra instructions.

1. Running RMX3370 Global RUI c.04
2. Unlock bootloader, using deeptest app method
3. Make sure you have adb/fastboot platform tools and driver on your computer
4. To use TWRP, get latest found on XDA in RM GT Neo 2 forum, extract the zip since they didn't upload as an img for simplicity and place the img file in the same directory as your adb files
5. Use - adb boot recovery.img
6. Once TWRP is loaded on your phone go to ADB Sideload and slide to activate
7. On computer, make sure to check adb is active using - adb devices
8. If your device lists on command prompt, then go ahead and flash the rom using - adb sideload rom.zip
9. After this you can flash magisk zip (this is optional, I personally didn't)
10. Once this is done, go to Wipe, and Click on Format Data button, type yes and enter it - data will format
11. Then reboot to system

Note, flashing twrp with - adb flash recovery command - does not work from c.04 --- this is why adb boot is used instead.

Reactions: TeckySairam

Nurujjamanpollob

Oct 23, 2017
Dinajpur
I did that right away after flashing firmware, I can get the data partition to show up if I change the data partition file system and change it back. But soon as I do a reboot it's back to 0mb.
You may need to try:

Format data partition, right after that, go to twrp menu and choose reboot to recovery option.

If still you see 0 mb, it's due to kernel or rom problem I think.

RMX3370

That is TWRP bug , officially TWRP still does not supports Android 12 decryption , you wont have this problem if a) ROM is force encryption disabled or b) ROM is below Android 12 like Android 11

In my opinion becuase of lack of kernel source for ANDroid12 for our device by Realme
We should try to use Android 11 ROMS , since everything works in it

Reactions: andrew202

Spl1tz

Sep 13, 2011
Realme GT Neo 2
I did that right away after flashing firmware, I can get the data partition to show up if I change the data partition file system and change it back. But soon as I do a reboot it's back to 0mb.
If you are coming from an A12 ROM,
after flashing the new ROM, go to fastboot and do "fastboot -w" to format data.
your newly flashed ROM will boot.

The genius Neo2 devs forgot the crucial detail that people could be coming from A12 and TWRP cant mount partitions to even format data 🙄

Reactions: KD6-3.7

TheMalachite

Dec 9, 2018
Redmi Note 8 Pro
A new ArrowOS update is available to download !

ROM changelog:
• Sync arrow's 12/06/2022 source

Device changelog:
• Build nqnfcinfo
• Import default_volume_tables.xml from my_product
• Label some logging properties on sepolicy
• Move a vendor acdbdata leftover to odm
• Reduce headset volume
• Reset dimlayer HBM + fp press state on error
• Stop building tinymix
• Switch to Oplus libperfmgr and drop QTI perfd
• Switch to Oplus light service

Reactions: JohnVo and liver20

TheMalachite

Dec 9, 2018
Redmi Note 8 Pro

ROM changelog:
• Sync arrow's 16/07/2022 source

Device changelog:
• Add TICK effect in oplus vibrator service
• Build audio amplifier for top speaker
• Cleanup properties
• Drop a few useless Oplus camera services
• Enable properly QTI media c2 service
• Fix 1080p60fps and Netflix crash
• Fix OTP SMS
• Switch to Oplus QTI sepolicy repo
• Track some audio configs from QCOM audio hardware
• Update prebuilt kernel and blobs to RMX3370_11.C.07
• Update touchpanel firmware from odm if newer
• Update wifi tether overlays for hostpot

Reactions: JohnVo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

PayPal: Donate to me

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me (need to be reproducable + include logs)
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

HOW TO FLASH
    * Reboot to TWRP
    * Flash ArrowOS zip with adb sideload or USB OTG
    * Flash magisk (optional)
    * Format data
    * Reboot to system
    Tip: Be sure to be on RealmeUI 3 C.09, GDPR C.08 or CN C.10 before flashing this ROM.

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download
    Tip: Use the latest TWRP build for flashing this ROM.

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug

GPL compliance:
    ROM Source
    - https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Device Source- https://github.com/realme-sm8250-devs
    Kernel Source- https://github.com/realme-sm8250-devs/android_kernel_realme_sm8250

ROM changelog:
    • Sync arrow's 23/08/2022 source

Device changelog:
    • Add Hotword Enrollment blobs
    • Fix loudspeaker during calls
    • Move lockscreen charging info above udfps icon
    • Rework brightness overlays
    • Set supported color modes
    • Switch to manual refresh rate control

ROM changelog:
    • Sync arrow's 12/06/2022 source

Device changelog:
    • Build nqnfcinfo
    • Import default_volume_tables.xml from my_product
    • Label some logging properties on sepolicy
    • Move a vendor acdbdata leftover to odm
    • Reduce headset volume
    • Reset dimlayer HBM + fp press state on error
    • Stop building tinymix
    • Switch to Oplus libperfmgr and drop QTI perfd
    • Switch to Oplus light service
    Extra instructions.

1. Running RMX3370 Global RUI c.04
    2. Unlock bootloader, using deeptest app method
    3. Make sure you have adb/fastboot platform tools and driver on your computer
    4. To use TWRP, get latest found on XDA in RM GT Neo 2 forum, extract the zip since they didn't upload as an img for simplicity and place the img file in the same directory as your adb files
    5. Use - adb boot recovery.img
    6. Once TWRP is loaded on your phone go to ADB Sideload and slide to activate
    7. On computer, make sure to check adb is active using - adb devices
    8. If your device lists on command prompt, then go ahead and flash the rom using - adb sideload rom.zip
    9. After this you can flash magisk zip (this is optional, I personally didn't)
    10. Once this is done, go to Wipe, and Click on Format Data button, type yes and enter it - data will format
    11. Then reboot to system

Note, flashing twrp with - adb flash recovery command - does not work from c.04 --- this is why adb boot is used instead.
    So far I am very satisfied with this Rome. But is it normal that you can not use Huawei Watch GT PRO 3 with this Rom ? Under notification settings, Denied the authorization! Sorry for my bad English. I Come from Germany!View attachment 5725517View attachment 5725519View attachment 5725521
    It's Android 13 feature, go to settings/apps/health and click on three dots top right and select allow restricted settings.