Development [ROM][13][Unofficial][Bluejay] crDroid v9.0 [01.15.2023]

Search This thread
How do I go back to stock from this ROM? I unistalled Magisk after restoring image, rebooted to recovery and reset. Then booted into bootloader again, flashed the most recent Pixel 6a firmware and booted...... then stuck on the Google logo. What am I not doing/doing wrong? Both slots have Android 13 so I don't know why I can't flash stock firmware? Thanks in advance!

ugokzkie

Nov 11, 2016
Somewhere I Belong
How do I go back to stock from this ROM? I unistalled Magisk after restoring image, rebooted to recovery and reset. Then booted into bootloader again, flashed the most recent Pixel 6a firmware and booted...... then stuck on the Google logo. What am I not doing/doing wrong? Both slots have Android 13 so I don't know why I can't flash stock firmware? Thanks in advance!
if you want to go back to stock. you should install the firmware from this Android Flash Tool just follow the simple instruction.

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 6a

if you want to go back to stock. you should install the firmware from this Android Flash Tool just follow the simple instruction.

Just use Android Flash Tool on basically the default settings. If you plan on staying on stock and you don't need root, you might also want to lock your bootloader for extra security.

maharotzkie

Jul 5, 2010
i don't know if it just me. but.. i can't read youtube shorts comments.
whenever i try to read comments, the video closed. im curious why. YT Shorts

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_203751.jpg
    IMG_20230331_203751.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 90

osbaldov

May 1, 2010
South Gate, CA
Google Pixel 6a
I'm happy to help. I have to computers an Intel and AMD with SSD drives. I run and dual boot Ubuntu and windows. I mainly use these machines as media servers. I have a pixel 6a as a second device for mainly navigation and as a second emergency phone. I've been here on XDA since the Nexus S days. I'm not the best code savvy, but I know how to setup a build environment and have built android roms beforehand. I mostly have free time on the weekends and around 8-10pm on weekdays. That's why I asked for the manifest.xml for building Pixel 6a to other roms. I'm not sure why developers aren't getting there hands on this phone, it's fairly cheap and has quick updates. What I'm willing to do is just have the builds be automated almost like a Gerrit server. At the end of the day, I believe we are just looking to optimize our phones to run at its best performance.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctfrommn

May 25, 2011
Minnesota
I'm happy to help. I have to computers an Intel and AMD with SSD drives. I run and dual boot Ubuntu and windows. I mainly use these machines as media servers. I have a pixel 6a as a second device for mainly navigation and as a second emergency phone. I've been here on XDA since the Nexus S days. I'm not the best code savvy, but I know how to setup a build environment and have built android roms beforehand. I mostly have free time on the weekends and around 8-10pm on weekdays. That's why I asked for the manifest.xml for building Pixel 6a to other roms. I'm not sure why developers aren't getting there hands on this phone, it's fairly cheap and has quick updates. What I'm willing to do is just have the builds be automated almost like a Gerrit server. At the end of the day, I believe we are just looking to optimize our phones to run at its best performance.
The 6 series are all basically the same. It's less about not having the phone and more about the difficulty in building for these devices and the comparative lack of interest from users vs other devices.

Reactions: kkjb

tuuxx

Aug 21, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 9
I've got an error during the installation with version: r34.0.1 of fastboot on linux:
fastboot error: android_product_out not set
It works all fine with fastboot r33.0.1 on linux (havent checked other versions).
Just for your information.

The rom works like a charm. Thank you very much :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device.
    You have been warned.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android. You will find many custom features implemented from the Android custom ROM community over the years. Enjoy!

Flashing Instructions:

• You must be coming from latest Google factory image
    • Reboot into bootloader mode
    • From a terminal run "fastboot -w update rom.zip" Do not use quotes and replace rom.zip with the actual name of the zip you are going to install
    • There are two versions GApps and Vanilla
      [/B][/B][/SIZE]

Known Issues:

• You tell me

Sources:
    ROM
    Kernel

Download:

HERE

ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.10.x

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    NugTowersHQ Telegram
    Hey thanks for sharing. Xda isn't what it once was, but it's still nice to see roms and kernels for bluejay popping up here.
    Hello everyone! Updating the build again tonight. This build will address the adaptive connectivity FC when making calls on some carriers and fixes monet. I have also started compiling user builds. I would suggest a clean flash in any situation. Thank you.
    Sorry about a double post but noticed an issue today using the rom

Wireless hotspot is greyed out. I can't enable it. On my old phone I could enable it. My previous phone, up until last week was a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G on stock oxygen os. Wireless hot spot worked on that phone, but doesn't on the pixel 6a. Could it be rom related?

edit: idiot moment, data saver was turned on