[End of support][ROM] [13] [UNOFFICIAL] crDroid 9.2 [UGGLITE] 02-03-2023 [Ported]

Search This thread

szanalmas

Apr 8, 2012
crDroid 9.2 - Android 13

(EX: "PixelOS ROM Android 13 With GAPPS". ROM not deleted, downloadable: sourceforge)
(The first 7 comments were about the previous PixelOS, ignore them.)

There's no guarantee nothing, don't use it if you don't know what you're doing!
SAVE your DATAs before!
Make sure you have a custom recovery installed (TWRP is the preferred recovery (or any recovery with FBE support). [I'm not using Fox recovery, I'm not going to give you advice.])
Unfortunately, the ROM turns on FBE encryption for the time being, I will try to solve it (maybe).
If you want to revert to another ROM, you may need to format the data partition!

twrp-3.7.0_Szancso.img is my work. Download link: with ROM.
(Previous version to TWRP not working, use 3.7, or any recovery with FBE support.)

Boot into recovery
Wipe system, vendor, data, cache partitions to clean install.
(If your /data partition secured, maybe need format /data if you want to use this ROM.)
(If you are upgrading from a previous version of this ROM, you do not need to wipe the /data, but you need to wipe the Dalvik and Cache. If previous version encrypted, maybe need format /data.)
Flash Rom in TWRP (sideload or copy any storage)
Flash (Nik)GApps (Optional) [I'm not using GAPPS, I'm not going to give you advice.] (NOT TESTED!)
Flash Magisk Root (Optional) [I'm not using Magisk, I'm not going to give you advice.] (NOT TESTED!)
Reboot (If TWRP warn that there is no system, it doesn't matter, go reboot.)
First boot may take up to ~1-2 minutes.
I'm not using this ROM, I'm not going to give you advice, no support (or slow), sorry.

Cool things:
-Include Midnight Commander (in adb)
-FM radio
-Smart Charging
-adb root
-22-24 days standby time (one charge)
-Enforced selinux
-Not encrypted

Known issues:
Not tested: VOLTE, Magisk, Gapps

Screenshoots: LINK (comment #9)
TWRP kernel is original TeamWin device: LINK
OS source: LINK
ROM OS Version: 13
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9 Source
ROM info: 13, system_root partition, Android quota removed (easier to go back to earlier 7.x-12.x ROMs), NOT encrypted.

Created: 02-03-2023
Last Updated: -

I am not aware that it contains malicious code in the ROM, I have never put it in. This is a ported ROM, all its elements come from the Internet.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: setttler

szanalmas

Apr 8, 2012
I messed up the first version (26-01-2023) a lot, the new version (29-01-2023) is much better. Sorry.

Hellne

Jan 1, 2023
Cool, now I'll try to install and report if there are problems
UPD: Now wi-fi is working, I'm testing, according to the first sensations, android 13 is too much for this phone

Last edited:
Reactions: szanalmas

szanalmas

Apr 8, 2012
This PixelOS ROM is not recommended, I will remove it soon.
It will soon be replaced by crDroid 9.2 :) :

Screenshot_20230227-202107_crDroid Home.png
Screenshot_20230227-202224_mpv.png
Screenshot_20230227-202300_mpv.png
Screenshot_20230227-202442_GPS Test.png
Screenshot_20230227-202541_FM Radio.png
Screenshot_20230227-202755_Camera.png
Screenshot_20230227-202939_Settings.png
Screenshot_20230227-203025_Advanced settings.png
Screenshot_20230227-203103_Settings.png
Screenshot_20230227-203153_Settings.png
Screenshot_20230227-204429_crDroid Home.png
Screenshot_20230227-204611_crDroid Settings.png
Screenshot_20230227-203256_Settings.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230227-202107_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20230227-202107_crDroid Home.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 114

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid 9.2 - Android 13

(EX: "PixelOS ROM Android 13 With GAPPS". ROM not deleted, downloadable: sourceforge)
    (The first 7 comments were about the previous PixelOS, ignore them.)

There's no guarantee nothing, don't use it if you don't know what you're doing!
    SAVE your DATAs before!
    Make sure you have a custom recovery installed (TWRP is the preferred recovery (or any recovery with FBE support). [I'm not using Fox recovery, I'm not going to give you advice.])
    Unfortunately, the ROM turns on FBE encryption for the time being, I will try to solve it (maybe).
    If you want to revert to another ROM, you may need to format the data partition!

twrp-3.7.0_Szancso.img is my work. Download link: with ROM.
    (Previous version to TWRP not working, use 3.7, or any recovery with FBE support.)

Boot into recovery
    Wipe system, vendor, data, cache partitions to clean install.
    (If your /data partition secured, maybe need format /data if you want to use this ROM.)
    (If you are upgrading from a previous version of this ROM, you do not need to wipe the /data, but you need to wipe the Dalvik and Cache. If previous version encrypted, maybe need format /data.)
    Flash Rom in TWRP (sideload or copy any storage)
    Flash (Nik)GApps (Optional) [I'm not using GAPPS, I'm not going to give you advice.] (NOT TESTED!)
    Flash Magisk Root (Optional) [I'm not using Magisk, I'm not going to give you advice.] (NOT TESTED!)
    Reboot (If TWRP warn that there is no system, it doesn't matter, go reboot.)
    First boot may take up to ~1-2 minutes.
    I'm not using this ROM, I'm not going to give you advice, no support (or slow), sorry.

Cool things:
    -Include Midnight Commander (in adb)
    -FM radio
    -Smart Charging
    -adb root
    -22-24 days standby time (one charge)
    -Enforced selinux
    -Not encrypted

Known issues:
    Not tested: VOLTE, Magisk, Gapps

Screenshoots: LINK (comment #9)
    TWRP kernel is original TeamWin device: LINK
    OS source: LINK
    ROM OS Version: 13
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9 Source
    ROM info: 13, system_root partition, Android quota removed (easier to go back to earlier 7.x-12.x ROMs), NOT encrypted.

Created: 02-03-2023
    Last Updated: -

I am not aware that it contains malicious code in the ROM, I have never put it in. This is a ported ROM, all its elements come from the Internet.

You're welcome.
    Cool, now I'll try to install and report if there are problems
    UPD: Now wi-fi is working, I'm testing, according to the first sensations, android 13 is too much for this phone