[ROM][13][UNOFFICIAL] Palyrim OS [S10/S10+/S10 5G/E]

Search This thread
195961146-907a8910-aa7d-499b-b486-45048c19d263.png

PalyrimOS is a LineageOS-based rom that keeps the original idea of a simple user interface with useful additions and light customization.

We focus on performance and adding optimizations that make the user experience better.

All the source code for PalyrimOS is available in the PalyrimOS Github repo.

Instructions:

Pre-Install Instructions (coming from OneUI locked bootloader)

Warning: The following instructions will unlock the bootloader and wipe all data on the device.

1. Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
  2. Enable Developer Options by pressing the “Build Number” option in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu
  3. From within the Developer options menu, enable OEM unlock.
  4. Power off the device, and boot it into download mode:
  5. With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Bixby and connect USB cable to PC.
  6. Now, click the button that the onscren instructions coorelate to “Continue” and/or “Unlock Bootloader”.
  7. Your device will reboot, you may now unplug the USB cable from your device.
  8. The device will inform you to format data, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
  9. Run through Android Setup skipping everything you can, then connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
  10. Re-enable Development settings by clicking the “Build Number” option 10 times, in the “Settings” app within the “About" menu

Installing Palyrim OS for the first time

Flash a supported recovery (i.e TWRP, Pixel Experience recovery, crDroid recovery)

• If using Odin rename the supported recovery image for your model to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using e.g 7zip.
  • If using Heimdall use: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot

• Instructions for installing TWRP can be found here

Boot recovery
IMPORTANT: Do not boot into system again before booting recovery, or system will restore stock recovery!

• If using Odin untick auto-reboot before flashing.
  • After flashing reboot by pressing Volume Down and Power for approximately 7 seconds, then immediately hold Volume Up, Bixby and Power to boot the recovery

IMPORTANT: As of OneUI 3 your device needs to be connected to a PC via USB cable in order to be able to
boot recovery via Volume Up, Bixby and Power.

• Factory reset using Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset
  • If using TWRP, select wipe > Format Data

• Sideload PalyrimOS by enabling sideload via Apply Update -> Apply from ADB (if not using TWRP)
  • Then run adb sideload <path to your lineage.zip> on your PC

Downloads:

Samsung Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (beyond1lte)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (beyondx)

Reporting Bugs

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • DO NOT Report bugs while having Magisk installed (especially with Zygisk enabled)
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
Telegram group

Contributors
MODEDGES
ExpressLuke for helping fix bugs
Ivan for Kernel/Device Trees
Source Code: https://github.com/PalyrimOS
Kernel source: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820Samsung Galaxy S10

Last edited:

p@to

Dec 29, 2014
Hi
I'm glad to see this! Could you tell me in which is based?

Rough round the edges, but I'd say this is a pretty decent stock AOSP ROM. Though there's not much inbuilt customization options like on other roms. Nothing that a few magisk modules can't fix. Though one bug I encountered when I was on the rom was that while changing settings like display font size, the settings app bugged out, nothing major tho.

• Love
Reactions: MODEDGES
Rough round the edges, but I'd say this is a pretty decent stock AOSP ROM. Though there's not much inbuilt customization options like on other roms. Nothing that a few magisk modules can't fix. Though one bug I encountered when I was on the rom was that while changing settings like display font size, the settings app bugged out, nothing major tho.
Thank you for letting me know about this and yes!, their will be customization soon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    195961146-907a8910-aa7d-499b-b486-45048c19d263.png

PalyrimOS is a LineageOS-based rom that keeps the original idea of a simple user interface with useful additions and light customization.

We focus on performance and adding optimizations that make the user experience better.

All the source code for PalyrimOS is available in the PalyrimOS Github repo.

Instructions:

Pre-Install Instructions (coming from OneUI locked bootloader)

Warning: The following instructions will unlock the bootloader and wipe all data on the device.

1. Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    2. Enable Developer Options by pressing the “Build Number” option in the “Settings” app within the “About” menu
    3. From within the Developer options menu, enable OEM unlock.
    4. Power off the device, and boot it into download mode:
    5. With the device powered off, hold Volume Down + Bixby and connect USB cable to PC.
    6. Now, click the button that the onscren instructions coorelate to “Continue” and/or “Unlock Bootloader”.
    7. Your device will reboot, you may now unplug the USB cable from your device.
    8. The device will inform you to format data, please follow the onscreen instructions to do so.
    9. Run through Android Setup skipping everything you can, then connect the device to a Wi-Fi network.
    10. Re-enable Development settings by clicking the “Build Number” option 10 times, in the “Settings” app within the “About" menu

Installing Palyrim OS for the first time

Flash a supported recovery (i.e TWRP, Pixel Experience recovery, crDroid recovery)

• If using Odin rename the supported recovery image for your model to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using e.g 7zip.
    • If using Heimdall use: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img --no-reboot

• Instructions for installing TWRP can be found here

Boot recovery
    IMPORTANT: Do not boot into system again before booting recovery, or system will restore stock recovery!

• If using Odin untick auto-reboot before flashing.
    • After flashing reboot by pressing Volume Down and Power for approximately 7 seconds, then immediately hold Volume Up, Bixby and Power to boot the recovery

IMPORTANT: As of OneUI 3 your device needs to be connected to a PC via USB cable in order to be able to
    boot recovery via Volume Up, Bixby and Power.

• Factory reset using Factory reset -> Format data/factory reset
    • If using TWRP, select wipe > Format Data

• Sideload PalyrimOS by enabling sideload via Apply Update -> Apply from ADB (if not using TWRP)
    • Then run adb sideload <path to your lineage.zip> on your PC

Downloads:

Samsung Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte)
    Samsung Galaxy S10 (beyond1lte)
    Samsung Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
    Samsung Galaxy S10 5G (beyondx)

Reporting Bugs

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • DO NOT Report bugs while having Magisk installed (especially with Zygisk enabled)
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Support
    Telegram group

Contributors
    MODEDGES
    ExpressLuke for helping fix bugs
    Ivan for Kernel/Device Trees
    Source Code: https://github.com/PalyrimOS
    Kernel source: https://github.com/SealsPlayground/android_kernel_samsung_exynos9820Samsung Galaxy S10
    Thank you for letting me know about this and yes!, their will be customization soon