[ROM][14.09.2018][8.1.0][ARH6]NEMESIS N9 V3.0

Search This thread

zimmerAndy

Nov 19, 2010
@geiti94 awesome ROM as been running this for over a week and love how smooth and after letting it settle, battery life is on par with a S9 official branded ROM! One thing I am not sure if you or others have experienced, but with having Bixby Home and Voice installed, my Bluetooth voice commands don't work in my Car.

Basically what happens is I hit the voice command option and my radio will lag for a couple seconds and display the voice command option, but will immediately quit and not allow you to speak. This happens with Google set as default assistance app and the only way to fix was to remove the 2 Bixby apps listed above. Was wondering if there could be an option to remove Bixby in the next release? Again no disrespect as this ROM is awesome was just wanting to post to help anyone who may have the same issue. Thanks again for your work and I hope you continue producing these great ROMs!

I found a option to put bixby voice off when using another voice app it is listed in bixby voice settings have turn it off there??? Actually you can put phones all voice dall off if you using youre car voicedal. Iuse it in my bmw with no problem only bixby i have activated on phone. With bt connection you talk to youre car not youre phone

Andrw0830

Mar 2, 2013
I found a option to put bixby voice off when using another voice app it is listed in bixby voice settings have turn it off there??? Actually you can put phones all voice dall off if you using youre car voicedal. Iuse it in my bmw with no problem only bixby i have activated on phone. With bt connection you talk to youre car not youre phone

Ok yeah when I cleaned flash the ROM I never opened Bixby so that's why I was confused when voice commands wouldn't work in my car. So you mentioned there is an option within Bixby voice settings to use another voice app? Wanted to make sure in the future I know what to look for.

zimmerAndy

Nov 19, 2010
Ok yeah when I cleaned flash the ROM I never opened Bixby so that's why I was confused when voice commands wouldn't work in my car. So you mentioned there is an option within Bixby voice settings to use another voice app? Wanted to make sure in the future I know what to look for.

There is a option too turn off the microphone

Reactions: Andrw0830

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

NEMESIS N9 ROM V3 is the world first N9 port for the Galaxy S9 and S9+

You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts, propriate Apps or what ever of this Rom without my permission!

features.png

Rom Feature:
    - Full N9 Ports (apps, Frameworks, priv-app and even libs!)
    - Full Permessive Kernel based on N9 source code with modds
    - Debloat Menu in Aroma
    - Full Odex (for the moment until i finish the rc)

instruction.png

1) Put the zip file in your SD Card

2) Reboot in Recovery Mode (TWRP)

3) Install the Rom

4) Reboot and enjoy

bugs.png

V3.0
    -no one on N9 and S9+!
    -for s9 please report!

Credits:
    @Tkkg1994 for let me use his source as base
    @SoLdieR9312 for his Aroma theme :)
    and samsung for the N9 Firmware before N9 is even for sale......

Download Links and Changelog on second post​

Kernel Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM]NEMESIS N9 PORT S9 S9+, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9

Contributors
    geiti94
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-09-14

Created 2018-08-13
    Last Updated 2018-11-18
    So v4 is to 90% finished with allmost all s9+ pie apps ? amd before kangers hope then to take the apps. Sorry they dont works on other roms since arw fixed rom side and without pie dump they csnt fix it byself and they even checks rom. Wrong rom= fc ?
    devices.png

V3.0

-Personaly Tested Only on G965F and N960F

changelog.png

-Rebased to ARH6 Note 9 Rom with September Patches
    -Added Camera AI to S9+ (on S9 still need to be tested)
    -Added Goodlock ui in aroma settings with Badlock Launcher
    -Goodlock can Colorize the ui and notifications!
    -Returned to Odex until i finish the rom with RC
    -Added Initd scripts for improve performance
    -Aroma now trims the partition after rom install

2.0 (Never Released)
    -Full fixed camera for S9+ (s9 Still need to be tested)
    -Fixed Edge Quicktools height for s9 and S9+
    -Removed Spen Remote for S9 and S9+
    -Added Aircommand launcher for S9 and S9+ (is only the launcher for now!)
    -Rebased to ARH5 Note 9 rom
    -Added new kernels based on N9 Source with initd support
    -Added Note 9 Support
    -Updated Magisk V17.1

-First Release

download.png

V3.0
    MEGA:NEMESIS N9 ROM V3 DOWNLOAD
    AndroidfilehostNEMESIS N9 ROM V3 DOWNLOAD

Finally booted full deodexed rom and booted full n9 source based kernel ? so camera bugs on s9+ are fully fixed and camera ai is here. For normal s9 i need then first to let test someone the rom ?
    Here some screenshots from some pie apps rhat are in the rom