• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{ ROM }{ 14-July-15}{ 5.0.2 Candypop Rom }{Many Tab A apps}{ SM-T700-XAR-BOE3 }

Search This thread

Monster212

Mar 9, 2014
been running this rom for a few days now and must say its still smooth and fast, and good battery life, i also installed the candypop Icon pack i seen on googleplay......... keep up the great work on this rom...

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
noticed this weird bug when adjusting volume when listening to music.. first it adjusts notification volume not media, but it changes the media volume. weird. also says can't capture screen shot in emergency mode? what's that? the
f332473d7d17fb9061796948a704555e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
this rom is great! any way to remove that button to shut the screen off where the clock is? not really liking that haha

Don't really understand this question what button is by the clock ?

noticed this weird bug when adjusting volume when listening to music.. first it adjusts notification volume not media, but it changes the media volume. weird. also says can't capture screen shot in emergency mode? what's that? the

yea I see what you mean may be one of my mod is messing with the text as for the volume adjusting when trying to adjust the media I haven't experience that one but will look into it

also when switching on airplane mode instead of it saying "ok" it says something about vpn lol. I wonder if the theme is messing with the text. in using dark theme and aosp status bar

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

No its not your theme I made changes and mods to the rom look like one of the is causing it I'll look into it soon thanks for the feedback and pointing out these bugs many of the user see things that I sometimes miss so your feedback is well appreciate

Sent from my SM-T700 using XDA Free mobile app

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
love the rom though! also, when u press on the clock in the status bar it shuts the screen off haha. you know what I mean? is that just a mod you added?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

weird. all of a sudden I can't take screen shots either. it's just not doing anything. hmm

ok i take it all back. having major issues with this rom now. out of nowhere no screen shots, then I'd click apps and they wouldn't open. settings wouldn't open. nothing would open. it just did absolutely nothing. so i did a reboot and now it's boot looping on the Samsung logo and holding power won't shut the tablet off and manually reboot it.

*edit* finally got it to reboot.. and its boot looping. I did absolutely nothing to mod the rom either. oh well. back to iron I guess.

going to have to flash another rom. this seems too buggy for me.

Last edited:

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
love the rom though! also, when u press on the clock in the status bar it shuts the screen off haha. you know what I mean? is that just a mod you added?

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

weird. all of a sudden I can't take screen shots either. it's just not doing anything. hmm

ok i take it all back. having major issues with this rom now. out of nowhere no screen shots, then I'd click apps and they wouldn't open. settings wouldn't open. nothing would open. it just did absolutely nothing. so i did a reboot and now it's boot looping on the Samsung logo and holding power won't shut the tablet off and manually reboot it.

*edit* finally got it to reboot.. and its boot looping. I did absolutely nothing to mod the rom either. oh well. back to iron I guess.

going to have to flash another rom. this seems too buggy for me.

Sorry about that don't know what caused your problems I and many others have been using this ROM without such problems

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: jayochs

juggamonkey

Jan 18, 2010
Been running this rom strong for 3 days .excellent performance an battery life .highly recommended

Reactions: Richcar

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011

Here is a fix for the problem or bugs that pointed out by @jayochs volume notification, and other flash in recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347778711

Reactions: jayochs

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
nice! thanks. also, I'm too lazy to nandroid or flash something else so I'm still on it.. besides those hiccups, i haven't noticed anything since. I like your themeing way too much to leave. gonna flash the fix now ?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

uh oh just a heads up, flashing that fix goes back to old notification drop down theme.. gonna go flash the dark one again..

yes unfortunately when i flash the fix, it reverts back to stock notification shade. when i flash the aosp one, the issues are still there. meh i can live with it. I like the aosp one lol

Last edited:

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
nice! thanks. also, I'm too lazy to nandroid or flash something else so I'm still on it.. besides those hiccups, i haven't noticed anything since. I like your themeing way too much to leave. gonna flash the fix now ?

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

uh oh just a heads up, flashing that fix goes back to old notification drop down theme.. gonna go flash the dark one again..

yes unfortunately when i flash the fix, it reverts back to stock notification shade. when i flash the aosp one, the issues are still there. meh i can live with it. I like the aosp one lol

Don't use any of the theme yet ontil tomorrow, i will fix all of the themes because all the themes have the problem and need fixing I just did the stock notification so tomorrow all the themes will be fix

Last edited:

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
so i don't get it.. i'm having that issue where I tap apps to open and they just don't open. it's doing it on kik now and greenify. it's only certain apps. my reddit app too. wtf? the only thing I do is go into airplane mode every night to save battery over night since this tablet sucks battery when wifi is on and it's idle... but it's never done this before this rom. any idea?

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
so i don't get it.. i'm having that issue where I tap apps to open and they just don't open. it's doing it on kik now and greenify. it's only certain apps. my reddit app too. wtf? the only thing I do is go into airplane mode every night to save battery over night since this tablet sucks battery when wifi is on and it's idle... but it's never done this before this rom. any idea?

Everything is working perfectly fine for me have no idea what could be causing your problems

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
lol WTF IS GOING ON with this rom!? I've never seen this before.

That has nothing to do with the rom it must be something you downloaded on your tablet I am using the same rom with a different result . Here take a look

Attachments

• 1437692212515.jpg
    1437692212515.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 273

Monster212

Mar 9, 2014
yeah, thing is I've got the exact same apps running here that I did on iron rom and never had an issue. weird.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

well i would do a fresh install wipe everything, install just the rom then use it for a few if nothing happens then add a couple more apps wait a few and see.. cause to me i think its one of the apps you have, cause like i say this runs great no security issues at all... also looking at your warning it does not look like it is a virus or anything, maybe its a setting you have setup.. go threw all the settings security google settings and and see how the security is setup, it could just be a simple adjusting of settings..

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
well i would do a fresh install wipe everything, install just the rom then use it for a few if nothing happens then add a couple more apps wait a few and see.. cause to me i think its one of the apps you have, cause like i say this runs great no security issues at all... also looking at your warning it does not look like it is a virus or anything, maybe its a setting you have setup.. go threw all the settings security google settings and and see how the security is setup, it could just be a simple adjusting of settings..

i'll check it out. this app sucks at giving detailed descriptions, you know? haha. maybe i'll just uninstall the app and not worry about it.

only things i had running were greenify..but i since disabled that thinking that was it.

it's funny, when i hit reboot, it brings me to recovery. weird.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

oh, and i DID install skyhigh kernel. think thats it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IMG_20150601_2406_zpszptpqjef.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Hello i'm proud to present you my Rom
    CANDYPOP ROM for Samsung galaxy tab S 8.4 SM-T700 Wifi device

YOU FLASH THE BELOW FILES AT YOUR OWN RISK I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH AND FLASH ON YOUR DEVICE

《 CREATED 27-05-2015 》
    Version 1.0
    Rom Features
    ¤ Enable all language
    ¤ Rooted
    ¤ 5 way reboot
    ¤ Init.d support
    ¤ Floating and 4 way Multiwindow
    ¤ Sd card write fix
    ¤ S 6 internation boot and shutdown animations
    ¤ S 6 notification , ringtones and ui sounds
    ¤ S6 Smartmanager
    ¤ S 6 S health
    ¤ note 4 weather widget
    ¤ over 300 fronts
    ¤ xposed support
    ¤ S Finder and Quick connect remove
    ¤ Flashlight and extra toggles
    ¤ button back light control apk you can turn off the button light
    ¤ few more cant remember all

《 Updated 24-06-2015 》

Changelog
    Version 1.5
    □ Extra toggles build in no need to flash toggles zip
    □ Fix root no need to flash root zip
    □ Knox removed
    □ Removed software update from settings
    □ Toolbox up to 12 apps
    □ Removed safe volume warning
    □ Change the default animation scales for increased GUI speed

Changelog
    V 2.0
    □ Tab A launcher with TW Swipe Support
    □ Flipboard briefing remove & replace with TW Swipe
    Swipe left to set any spp of you choose
    □ App Ops in settings
    □ Many Tab A apps added
    □ More to come

《《 VERSION INFORMATION 》》
    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
    ☆ STATUS : STABLE
    ☆ BASE ON : Stock Touchwiz
    ☆ OS VERSION : Lollopop 5.0.2

☆ CREATED : 27-05-2015
    ☆ Last Updated 14-July-2015

Flash the BETA SuperSu-v2.49 to fix root after flashing the rom
    https://download.chainfire.eu/740/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.49.zip
    Having Trouble With SuperSU go To SuperSU Settings Access Change
    Default Access To GRANT
    ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Thanks to @TEKHD for the extra toggle mod give him thanks thread here
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=59971915

Sepical thanks @rovo89 for xposed @Chainfire for SuperSu @Urban pendu for the 300+ front styles @xda thanks @daxgirl for TW Swipe application
    Please if i forget to give anyone credit please let me know thanks

DOWNLOAD Rom v 1.5 , 25 June 2015
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347764990

Download Rom V 2.0 , 14 July 2015
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347774138

New Screen Shots
    Big shout out to @[email protected] who provides me with many of the tab A apps just wanted to thank him did a great job in giving me all the tab A apps I need. Update coming soon ported the Tab A launcher fix the layout still working on the tab A systemui added many tab A apps and there are not taken from anyone here in this forum Op update with screen shots
    Changelog
    Version 2.0
    Tab A launcher layout fix with TW Swipe Support
    Flipboard briefing remove swipe left to set any app of your chose
    Many Tab A apps
    App Ops in settings
    Trying to see if I can get theme support working on this launcher
    Themed Systemui & Dark Settings coming soon
    Thanks to @DUHAsianSKILLZ & @AL_IRAQI for the thread guide
    And @stangdriver44 for the used of the toggles
    And thanks to @ykkfive for the systemui fix
    Op updated Rom Posted