I've started playing more with my Kindle Fire so i've made a first early MoDaCo Custom ROM for the device.
Flashing is recommended using TWRP, ALWAYS BACK UP BEFORE FLASHING! Wipe is not required.
- Based on the 6.3.1 release
- Heavily optimised and compressed to take as little space as possible and perform as fast as possible!
- Includes Google Services Framework and Google Play Store, masquerading as Galaxy Tab for maximum app availability
- Optional Google Books / Music
- Network location support (for Maps etc.)
- Rooted with Superuser
- Insecure boot image (for 'adb remount' etc.)
- init.d support
- TweakDeck Twitter client Kindle Fire version (can be uninstalled)