Blekota Note 4 Lite ROM for Galaxy S3 (I9300)
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and you are not satisfied with your current Android? Does it bother you that Samsung did not release an update to the new Android 4.4 KitKat and you would like to have it? If you like the environment of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and also want to have the phone version of Android OS 4.4.4 KitKat, you can try this Custom ROM which of your Galaxy S3 makes Galaxy Note 4.
First of all, I'm not responsible for your phone getting bricked or whatever things could happen
Do a NANDROID BACKUP of your current ROM first!
For another devs: It's NOT allowed to use anything from THIS ROM without my permissions!
# Note 4 UI interface
# Note 4 Framework
# S5 Boot animation
# Note 4 Sounds
# Note 4 Lockscreen with weather info
# Note 4 Settings
# Note 4 S-Planner
# Note 4 Touchwiz launcher
# Note 4 S-Browser
# Note 4 Calculator
# Note 4 File manager
# Note 4 Music player
# Note 4 Video player
# Note 4 Note app
# Note 4 SMS/MMS app
# Note 4 Dialer & Contacts with InCall UI
# Note 4 Weather widget
# Note 4 Keyboard with additional languages
# Note 4 My Magazine
# Note 4 Task manager
# Note 4 Quick connect and S Finder
# Note 4 Ultra Power Saving Mode with UPSM Manager
# Note 4 Lockscreen effects
# 4 way reboot menu
ROM Installation process:
1) FULL WIPE is highly recommended!
2) Go to CWM based recovery (PhilzTouch Recovery in recommended) by holding HOME - POWER - and VOL UP BUTTON
3) Choose "Install ZIP from sdcard"
4) Choose ROM zip file
5) Go through Aroma Installer and select, what you want
6) Wait for finishing flashing
7) Reboot and enjoy Galaxy Note 4
How to install ROM guide by Thin_Bezel:
- SMSes / MMSes
- Lockscreen effects
- Most of the apps and functions
- All sensors
- Android 4.4.4
- Everything else apart from "Not working" below
- When Phone is powered off and you plugin charger it will always boot
- FM Radio
- If found something more, tell me please
- Some graphic error here and there
Screenshots: (Version 5.0)
If you wanna make a mirror, please ask me first.
(NEW) V5.3 Final (1.02 GB, DEV DB, AROMA) - (MD5: 372155577674b1623b8fa90d354ef139)
(NEW) V5.3 Final (1.02 GB, MEGA, AROMA) - (MD5: 372155577674b1623b8fa90d354ef139)
If phone won't boot after flashing the ROM, flash STOCK Kernel
Latest Boeffla kernel is recommended for this ROM!
- The modem is not included in this ROM. You will keep your current modem. To change modem this will need to be done with Odin.
- This ROM is built for standard DPI. If you wish to change it that is fine but I don’t take requests to fix DPI issues.
- I made this ROM for my own personal enjoyment and it works fine for me. But what works for me may not work for you. I merely put together what I like and use. If you don't like it then please don't flash it or even download it and chose another ROM.
- arter97 for great KitKat port
- Arsaw and E-team for some Note 4 apps and features, thanks a lot
- amarullz & sunajkram23 for Aroma installer
- RazOne for Note 4 Dialer & Contacts
- qwerty123258 big thanks for Note 4 Multiwindow, Recent apps, UPSM, Note 4 lockscreen, 4-way reboot and more
- thereassaad for some Note 4 apps
- Chainfire for SuperSU
- Nik60 for TW with theme support
- AholicCert for Custom settings and some more mods
- Aonja for Settings mod
- Grouxho for helping me to fix Heads Up Notifications
- Oskarito for ROM banner
- Albe95 for Note 5 apps icons and S6 weather icons
- haikal14 for S6 like accuweather widget
- qareembizzle for Lollipop like wallpaper picker
- LAzY_kRAzY for TW Launcher witch S6 folder icons
If I forgot some one, please tell me via PM
If you like my work press Thanks button, rate ROM with 5 stars
If you want to buy me a beer or two to show your appreciation for my work,
I'd really appreciate it!
You can put my banner into your signature:
Blekota Note 4 Lite, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 4.3 rooted, custom recovery CWM based
Based On: Android 4.4.4 port - back-to-n00t
Current Stable Version: 5.3
Stable Release Date: 2017-06-15
Current Beta Version: 1.1
Beta Release Date: 2014-11-24
Last Updated 2017-06-17
Last edited by a moderator: