• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][15/07/16][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for One Mini (M4) - CM12.1 Kernel

Search This thread

Yheeky

Sep 23, 2008
Good job! ROM is running quite well!
I´ve only two issues:
- I can not change vibration settings (settings crashes)
- Sometimes I cannot connect to my WLAN

The second issue is critical. Hope you can fix it soon!

Yheeky

Sep 23, 2008
Update: it´s not only an issue with the WLAN, but also with the internet connection outside a WLAN. Most of the time I can not establish a connection. Had to rollback my HTC One Mini to CM11 today :(

S-Line

Sep 30, 2007
Finally it seems to be usable! Thanks!

Everything except the crashing settings at reboot is working and the bug I always had (and which made the ROM unusable) seems to be gone: Activating buttons like pause etc. and executing apps with the ear while having a phone-call.

As it was mentioned above: Battery is great (~2 days on normal usage) and WLan works.

malikou

Oct 25, 2007
How about voip ? Did some one test it on the new build ?
I m busy in my job so i havnt time to test,
Thannks in advance

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app

Morcerf21

Jan 12, 2013
Braila
Yes, I've been using the last build since it was released. It works great, aside from the memory leak (i guess it's the memory leak. If i restart my phone, everything works perfectly. This occurs once a day or smth like that).

Is there any chance you can tweak the minfree? The ram management is killing me... and my apps ! :lol:

S-Line

Sep 30, 2007
Ok, after around 2 weeks usage a small resume:

Rom runs stable so far and - as mentioned before - just needs a reboot from time to time. The bugs I found (some of them maybe caused by memory leak):

- ringtones and alerts will not be played (happened 2 times)
- switching other screens to front while phone-call
- the known "settings quited" at reboot (if you wait and don't use the phone immediately after reboot it starts w/o error)
- once had no Internet-connection via Simcard (no Wifi was available), but turning connection on/off helped

That's everything I've found while daily usage. But because of quit sounds sometimes and responsive screen while phone-call I switched back to my previous Rom. If there'll be an updare, I'll test again.

Ruud033

Jul 24, 2013
So what's changed in this build? Could you mention some things you've been working on?
Some people experience memory leaks.. Not sure how to judge them or the ROM on that specific thing but, did you look at this by any chance?
I can't really track and trace for bugs / hampering features if I don't know where to look.. Could you provide us with a list of possible risky apps/settings/area's?

roomanus

Aug 30, 2014
Hey man,
thanks for your work so far. Could you sync the cm sources again due to the stagefright drama on android.... would be really cool... Thanks in advance.
cheers... Roomanus

Reactions: Ruud033

rosi91

Apr 18, 2014
Is the developement for the rom discontinued now? It would be really nice if the cm sources would be synced again. Can someone build a custom kernel with overclocking to 1.7 ghz and dt2w plz? this would make me not buy a new one I think and I am probably not the only one ^^

roomanus

Aug 30, 2014
Thanks bro, works like the others...
The only thing i recognize so far is that settings crashes once at boot, the rest i'll see...
Does anybody know if there'll be an official cm12.1 built?

Cheers...

Sent from my NX507J using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 5.1 (Lollipop) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Here is unofficials builds of CyanogenMod 12.1 for HTC One Mini (m4).​

How to get this ?
    You need the last .zip package (15/12/11) : https://www.damien-boyer.com/downloads.html
    And the 5.1 gapps : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934550851

Progress of the Project:
    26 Dec 2014: Initial Release
    19 Jan 2015: Fix Camera and lot of other things.
    27 Jan 2015: Sources updated. New CM bootanimation.
    06 Apr 2015: CyanogenMod 12.1 - Android-5.1.0_r3
    15 Apr 2015: Updated.
    08 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K
    11 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K
    15 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K
    21 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K. Check the changelog.
    27 Jun 2015: Re-sync + CM12.1's MSM8960
    16 Jul 2015: Re-sync + TeamEOS kernel source
    13 Oct 2015: Re-sync by @Wingman2K.
    11 Dec 2015: Last CM12.1 Build

Issues
    Memory leaks and other lags.

How can I install it ?
    1. Copy the ROM and the Gapps in your device
    2. Reboot in recovery (TWRP or CWM)
    3. Wipe
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash the Gapps
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy the ROM

Don't forget to contribute
    Donate with Paypal

XDA DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.1 for HTC One Mini - m4, ROM for the HTC One Mini.

Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android/tree/cm-12.1
    Kernel Source: github.com/TeamEOS
    Blobs: https://github.com/TheMuppets

ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-12-26
    Last Update 2015-12-11

Special thanks to @mattplo & @Wingman2K
    For the moment i can't build roms and keep the m4 up-to-date. Sorry for this but stay tune.
    The thing is that i've built TeamEOS 5 to test if all AOSP based rom has the same bugs on the HTC One Mini. After that, testers said that TeamEOS rom is in certain type, better, less bugs. So the fact is I'm going to build a new CM12.1 rom with TeamEOS kernel to see if it's better than the previous one.

In parallel, I'm going to open up a thread for TeamEOS rom because I'll continue the development of this rom.
    New build out.
    Check first page, new build fix camera and a lot of others things.