[ROM][15/07/16][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for One Mini (M4) - CM12.1 Kernel

Search This thread

Marc_Xperia

Dec 21, 2013
Great Rom for such an Early Build Status. But it Interrupts Calls very Often. (Even my Mailbox) , reboots Randomly And Music FX FCs like Crazy. Tried Full Wipe and Everything but nothing worked for me and thats sad because the Rom is Great and i wanna use it longer. Try to fix it in the Next Version and your Rom might be my Dialy Driver :)

Last edited:

ziedje

Feb 28, 2014
Dhaka
My review of this rom

I'm currently using this rom. Besides the common memory leak issue and poor battery performance for the moment, this rom has an excellent future and I'm willing to trade these two things of for the awesome looks of lollipop and the customizability of CyanogenMod. My previous rom was insert coin. Besides a few bugs in insert coin, it has awesome battery life. And sense is so smooth. But the reason why I will not go back is stock lollipop. Holy balls lollipop is beautiful with all those animations, icons, how everything fits together, the colours etc etc. I really hope the dev will keep rolling updates because this is in my opinion the best rom. Also cyanogenmod 12 is way better than cyanogenmod 11, I stopped using it because bugs. Like I mentioned, only the memory leak issue and poor battery performance needs to be fixed.
Other few things: sometimes musicfx force closes, but that just happened like twice.
Sometimes I need to reboot to enable cellular data because when I enable it it does nothing.
Rest of bugs would probably get fixed if the memory leak bug gets fixed since lag etc is caused by that.

Last edited:

Everest_

Sep 22, 2012
Hey guys, i've built CyanogenMod 12.1 with Android 5.1 for the One Mini : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934551553
I don't know if it's work, please test it and say me, then I'll update the OP.

Flashing it right now, i'll let u know if it works. :)

Edit: Starts up fine
When it start sup it says Settings crashed but other than that it runs pretty smooth, although it crashes after an amount of time and restarts.
This might have something to do with the version of Gapps i installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndroGeek974

Everest_

Sep 22, 2012
Thanks man ! I'll refresh the OP soon !

I just reflashed it with the latest Gapps everything seems to be working fine, no crashes only when it starts it says settings app stopped working and when i import contacts from sim card, the contacts app crashes.
Really good job!

Edit: Home and return buttons are vibrating kinda weird.

Edit2: Nvm still crashed after some time

Last edited:

rsiddall3130

Oct 9, 2013
I've done a clean install of Android 5.1 using GAPPS 5.0 - got the same message about Settings closing/crashing. Doesn't seem to effect anything. Not having any troubles at the moment...

I got a weird notice on the Play Store about not being authorized, but it went away and I was able to continue updating apps.

Awesome job! :)

Edit 1: I get the Unfortunately, Settings has stopped at the beginning of a reboot if that helps. But it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Last edited:

evgenko

Sep 19, 2009
Hello, thanks for a great job. Could you make a download mirror, your link don't work for me :-/
Thanks a lot.

rsiddall3130

Oct 9, 2013
Mostly stuck in bootanim or - if 1st boot was successful - got an error-message and setup quits (after restart settings always quits or device stucks again). Tested on 2 devices.

Any ideas?

What GAPPS version are you using?
I've installed 2x and no problem...
*Factory Reset* in twrp 2.8.1.0
1) Flash the rom
2) Flash GAPPS 5.0
3) Flash superuser
4) restart

I get the setting error at startup but it never has adverse effects.

rsiddall3130

Oct 9, 2013
Same issue with and without GAPPS (5.0 minimal and 5.1 minmal).

I always did full wipe, supersu shouldn't be necessary for a first run. BTW another CM12 works (but has got other issues, so I hoped this one maybe would run better).

Not sure then...I've posted how I've been able to install.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

can you link me to the su zip please

Sure...located here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1538053

DevMonkey

Jan 19, 2012
Molln
Is the new Update stable or have it many bugs ? I dont can test it i needmy handy for my job

Best regards

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Free mobile app

gazleyp

May 1, 2009
Manchester
lollipop but never perfected kitkat

so we have lollipop for our m4. ....i have a big issue with cyanogen. ........ They have moved forward with 12.1 but still the bluetooth audio problem exsists. .........with most phone users also being car owners you would think given the safety aspect of needing blurtooth while driving they would make evey effort to rectifie the issue before releasing new builds. ie Lollipo, given the fact that lollipop has a better interface than kitkat people will choose to stick with the build and use the device without bluetooth and vey probably chancing it when they drive. .....although it is down to an individual what they do surely cyanogen have a duty of care which they clearly dont care about given the length of time this bluetooth audio issue has been around
Moral perfect one thing before moving on to the next as issues unresolved mount up and nothing eve gets resolved

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 5.1 (Lollipop) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Here is unofficials builds of CyanogenMod 12.1 for HTC One Mini (m4).​

How to get this ?
    You need the last .zip package (15/12/11) : https://www.damien-boyer.com/downloads.html
    And the 5.1 gapps : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934550851

Progress of the Project:
    26 Dec 2014: Initial Release
    19 Jan 2015: Fix Camera and lot of other things.
    27 Jan 2015: Sources updated. New CM bootanimation.
    06 Apr 2015: CyanogenMod 12.1 - Android-5.1.0_r3
    15 Apr 2015: Updated.
    08 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K
    11 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K
    15 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K
    21 Jun 2015: Updated by @Wingman2K. Check the changelog.
    27 Jun 2015: Re-sync + CM12.1's MSM8960
    16 Jul 2015: Re-sync + TeamEOS kernel source
    13 Oct 2015: Re-sync by @Wingman2K.
    11 Dec 2015: Last CM12.1 Build

Issues
    Memory leaks and other lags.

How can I install it ?
    1. Copy the ROM and the Gapps in your device
    2. Reboot in recovery (TWRP or CWM)
    3. Wipe
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Flash the Gapps
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy the ROM

Don't forget to contribute
    Donate with Paypal

XDA DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.1 for HTC One Mini - m4, ROM for the HTC One Mini.

Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android/tree/cm-12.1
    Kernel Source: github.com/TeamEOS
    Blobs: https://github.com/TheMuppets

ROM OS Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-12-26
    Last Update 2015-12-11

Special thanks to @mattplo & @Wingman2K
    For the moment i can't build roms and keep the m4 up-to-date. Sorry for this but stay tune.
    The thing is that i've built TeamEOS 5 to test if all AOSP based rom has the same bugs on the HTC One Mini. After that, testers said that TeamEOS rom is in certain type, better, less bugs. So the fact is I'm going to build a new CM12.1 rom with TeamEOS kernel to see if it's better than the previous one.

In parallel, I'm going to open up a thread for TeamEOS rom because I'll continue the development of this rom.
    New build out.
    Check first page, new build fix camera and a lot of others things.