[ROM][15MAR10]Gen.Y D2 R5.5[WM6.1 21056][UC][SENSE2.1][WWE|NLD|GER|ITA|FRA|SPA]

Search This thread

nandii

Aug 10, 2010
Hi, I have installed this ROM, looks great but I have noticed some bugs: the Quick GPS is not working with WIFI connection and the Weather tab doesn't find my current location's weather... (This second problem maybe due to the Quick GPS problem...)
Is there a fix for it ? Please advise !

caudex

Jan 24, 2008
Any Idea why this is happening?
My World Clock keeps reverting to MyLocation for some reason.
I tried switching it to another country then it just switches back to My Location after around 15minutes.

Anybody got this problem?

edefux

Jan 26, 2009
best diamond ROM EVEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

i have used it since the early rev Y, Z versions but went back to pure wm6.5 to be up to date with opera and office (performance and battery is way better of course)

hope the author brings us an update sometime in the future. this rom is quite old, but it is still on the first page with lots of replys = if you want to use touch flow or sense this rom is perfect!!!

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
hi yoz.....you're planning a 6.5 update with your manila revolution????it will be fantastic....!!!i have alvays your rom ,the gen y 4.4 (i' don't like sense interface)...but the winmo 6.1 is old....and maybe you should update the os!!!

tonissimo

Oct 26, 2010
pescara
hello, congratulations for the beautiful rom, is fantastic, very fast!
it's possible add buttons (like comm. Managers or others) in the home screen under "call history" and "calendar"?
Thank you!

joly21

Jan 25, 2009
Awsome ROM with awsome bettry life

Best ROM for HTC Diamond With Good Bettry Capacity + Awsome Speed at 6mp Page Pool,No bug,Totaly Best Rom,
ROM-Gen.Y D2 R5.5[WM6.1 21056][SENSE2.1][WWE]
Bettry life(1340 mAh)-2hrs and +> 4hrs,with use of Wifi but only tested on GSM phones,

My Phone-HTC diamond DIM140 ,Indian.

Realy best rom then Official ROM.
Thanks.

OJK

Sep 25, 2008
hey guys not sure if this has been mentioned.. but i have had clock problems. i found the way to resolve this was to run "clean ram" this worked.

[link removed, due to new user thing]

Yeah, if the "real" clock of the device is running properly, than this works out.

BUT: from time to time, even the "real" clock of WM6.1 gets confused and shows the wrong time (just some offset, not a certain amount of hours, so it seems not to be a timezone issue or something).

What is the reason for this? I don't have this time problem, when using the original rom. But the original rom is crappy to use... :(

fjlour

Jul 30, 2009
Is there a way to fix the manila SMS ordering problem? The sms in people tab are all messed up, they don't show up ordered by recieved time. :(

ididid

Oct 30, 2008
Help - map soft key

Helo,

I want to map my right soft key to the contacts application.

I tried to do this with the advanced config tool, but I need the path to the contacts application.

where is it?

thank you

Ido

sharax

Aug 5, 2008
Nice one! Using it since 3 days, no bugs found yet... :)

Thanks a lot!

I want to map my right soft key to the contacts application.

I tried to do this with the advanced config tool, but I need the path to the contacts application.

Try DiamondTweak, it gives you a selection of shortcuts, e.g. contacts.

Last edited:

ididid

Oct 30, 2008
Nice one! Using it since 3 days, no bugs found yet... :)

Thanks a lot!

Try DiamondTweak, it gives you a selection of shortcuts, e.g. contacts.

thank you,

i tried but it opens the old winmo contacts. i want the sence's contacts.

all i need is the path to that app. i want it to be exactly like i pressed 'All People' button at the contacts tab.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Build your own custom Gen.Y D2 ROM? Now you can with the Gen.Y R5.5 MultiLANG MultiDEVICE Kitchen

First of all, credits go to ervius for his amazing VisualKitchen, makeaveral for his wonderful G-Config app, schaps for his very useful Advanced Config v3.3 app and Captain_Throwback for his YouTube v2.5 VGA port.

genyd2r5.jpg

Gen.Y D2 series: "Bringing the Diamond2 experience to the Diamond"

This ROM is as close to D2 stock as possible (minimal customization). It's based mostly on a mix of Diamond 2.11 ROM with Rhodium stock OEM, but also with new stuff from Topaz and Tachi.
    The main goal is to provide a ROM that's stable, has the full D2 experience, and good battery life + memory usage.

ROM Contents
    - Brand-new HTC Sense v2.1 VGA (by kimi_sae_ireba)
    - Tachi VGA Dialer (videocalling not supported)
    - New Notification Enhancement
    - New Menu Enhancement
    - New EzInput v2.0 (v2.1 available as cab)
    - New CommManager with 10 buttons (including new CM WiFi Router)
    - Updated apps (Calculator, QuickGPS, etc.)
    - Opera 9.5 Build 17992
    - Google Maps 3.3 with Layers
    - Updated drivers (including Neos2007 Driverpack V3)
    - Performance improvements
    - UC (User Customization) enabled - UC?
    + Advanced Config 3.3 & G-Config

FULL ROM (few stuff removed like Customer Feedback, Transciber, Remote Desktop Mobile)

Radio 1.13.25.24 (download below) or newer recommended for optimal performance

Rilphone.dll: v1.13.25.24
    Pagepool: 12MB

Free Storage Space: ~95MB (R5)
    Memory in use on startup: ~50-55% (R5)

Changelog R5.5
    Code:
    FINAL
    - Minor under-the-hood optimizations
    - Another Tachi dialer optimization thx to Black_Friar
     > Set default ringtone to Ring-TachiOptimized, optimized ringtone that eliminates dialer lag (thx to Black_Friar)
    - Connectivity updates:
     [+] CMBandSwitching_2_2_2_0
     [+] CMBluetooth_1_2_0_0
     [+] CMCallBarring_1_3_4_0
     [+] CMCallerID_1_5_1_0
     [+] CMCallForwarding_1_4_B_0
     [+] CMCallWaiting_1_3_1_0
     [+] CMPhone_1_6_B_0
     [+] CMPhoneVMSetting_1_8_0_0
     [+] CMPin_1_5_3_0
     [+] CommManager_2_9_T_1
     [+] HTCFDN_1_8_2_0
     [+] PhoneSetting_1_64_0_0
     [+] Wi-FiWizard_1_24_2_0
    - OEM package updates:
     [+] HTCMessage_1_09_281_2
     [+] InvokeSIMMgr_1_12_0_2
     [+] SIM_Mgr_6_76_0_1
     [+] SimLock_4_28_0_0
     [+] STK_Service_4_93_0_0
     [+] STK_UIPPC_4_74_0_2
     [+] USSD_Service_4_38_0_0

PRE-RELEASE:
    - Re-Enabled Gen.Y Classis SMS mod (since sms order issues were still present)
    - Added AstronoutManilaSMSSkinv0.80.615 to skin the classic WM inbox like Manila
    - OEM package updates:
     [+] HTCFramework_1_5_19223320_00
     [+] SharedResource_1_0_20111720_00
     [+] SharedModules_1_01_19221333_00
     [+] Contact_Picker_1_0_20113132_00
     [+] TimeZoneAutoFix_1_0_19222424_01
    - Minor under-the-hood enhancements
     > Rechecked and tweaked notifications registry keys

Known issues
    None..

Screenshots

screen01y.jpg
    screen02ik.jpg
    screen02zi.jpg

screen03h.jpg
    screen04jr.jpg

Attached Cabs
    All attached cabs are compatible with R5

Nikoan89 EzInput v2.1-Gen.Y R4
    Newest version of EzInput with Full QWERTY, Compact QWERTY and Phone Keypad
    > Now with xt9 "Add word" capability (Fixed in new update)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/312173103/Nikoan89-EzInputv21-Gen.Y-R4.cab.html
    Installing this CAB will remove other inputs (MS Keyboard etc.) from the SIP Menu
    Known issue: contact suggestion list scroll does not work when you hide SIP
    > Semi-Fix included in package, slight issues with padding (not advised if frequently adding 5 or more recipients)

cRaCKwHoRe's OldStyle Snooze Options
    This is for the those who are not happy with the 5 min autosnooze. Basicly, this will replace the new manila notification bubbles with old wm6.1 style bubbles, and give u the option to choose how much minutes you want to snooze a reminder.

Gen.Y Disable Manila Start Menu R2
    This cab will disable Manila Start Menu and revert to the old WM6.1 menu. In addition to that, the programs tab in TF3Dv2 will be activated.

Gen.Y Enable Push Internet R2
    Push Internet is disabled by default to save RAM, you can enable it by installing the attached cab, but be aware that this will keep Opera runnings in the background.

Gen.Y VolumeControl 1.6.18182826.1
    For those that are experiencing incall volume control problems, please install this cab. This will revert to the (older) original diamond volume control, but be advised that you will lose single/dual option support.

tsowentaskbar3v1.5-Gen.Y R2-Rev.Z
    tsowentaskbar3v1.5 customised for the Gen.Y D2 R2-Rev.Z ROM
    thanks to henk2484 for this one
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4307415&postcount=1

I would like to express my thanks to all of you who have provided me with feedback, bug reports and donations.
    This ROM wouldn't have been the same without you.

If u like my work and would like to thank me for the time spent, you can always donate
    Can anyone tells me how can I get this NewContactCard into my official diamond rom?

Thanks loadz :)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=522354&highlight=PowerOff this ROM have something you search inside, I think it´s called "TouchOff"...try this or ask this chef for the application name.
    This is probably what you're looking for.
    \Windows\animated.gif

Spot on. Thanks
    Great rom. I installed it the first time. And I'm happy at the moment.:D

The only what I miss, I can't choose a mp3 ringtone by an incomming call.:confused:
    How can I change this?

copy the mp3 file to my device/My documents/ringtones (Mein Gerät/My Documents/Klingeltöne)