[ROM] 17/Nov 1.32.405.6 r1 - HTC Desire HD Stock ROM with Online Kitchen

Search This thread

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
I'm pleased to present my repack of the stock ROM for the HTC Desire HD! READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU START! No, really, it contains everything you need to know. ;)

Remember that if you use this ROM, you do so entirely at your own risk!!

About MoDaCo stock ROM repacks

Unlike a MCR (MoDaCo Custom ROM) release, a stock ROM repack is as close to the stock ROM as possible. Only root / Superuser and an insecure boot image are added. The benefits of the repack are providing a rollback option in update zip format as well as providing an online kitchen to remove parts that are not required.

A MCR release of this version will follow soon!

Requirements

In order to use this ROM on your device, you must have a custom recovery image installed (Clockwork Mod).

Features
  • Repack of the 1.32.405.6 ROM
  • Pre-rooted with su and Superuser Permissions by ChainsDD
  • Insecure boot image (ro.secure=0)
Changelog

Please see the post below this one for the changes in each release.

Installation

To install this ROM:
  • Download the zip file of your choice from the links below (or the online kitchen) and copy to your SD card
  • Restart your device in recovery mode
  • PERFORM A NANDROID BACKUP FROM THE MENU
  • Select the option to apply an update zip, and select the zip file you copied to your memory card
Upgrading

No wipe is explicitly required in order to use this ROM (unless you are coming from a 'Sense' ROM), however if you do encounter issues of any kind, it is recommended that you wipe your device and reproduce the issue before raising it here.

Downloads

This ROM is now available in the online kitchen! In addition to the kitchen, a prebaked download is available.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks

It's impossible to mention everyone who contributes to the Android community by name, but to everyone out there who does great work and shares it with us all - you have my gratitude and respect.

And finally...

Details on how to donate should you wish to do so are in download topic at MoDaCo.

Enjoy! :)

P

Last edited:
Reactions: meimaris

gillepy

May 15, 2009
sorry for noob question but this is my first experience with android...how can i make a nandroid backup...or if there is a guide can someone give me a link??
thanks

You can perform a nandroid backup inside the clockwork mod.

1. Boot into Recovery (power off, hold volume down button and power on, then select recovery.
2. inside clockwork go to option 'backup and restore'
3. hit backup
4. wait a bit
5. your done

ther amybe a quicker/easier way to do this but this is how i did it.

Tunay

Mar 14, 2010
www.youtube.com
I did not get this, I want the stock ROM. And the lastest one, I have not found a stable costum rom for my usage yet. I have looked at htc.com but I were not able to find anything to download. How can I get the lastest ROM from HTC? I'm going to change the kernel, but that's it. I want a stock ROM:

Reactions: [email protected]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm pleased to present my repack of the stock ROM for the HTC Desire HD! READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU START! No, really, it contains everything you need to know. ;)

Remember that if you use this ROM, you do so entirely at your own risk!!

About MoDaCo stock ROM repacks

Unlike a MCR (MoDaCo Custom ROM) release, a stock ROM repack is as close to the stock ROM as possible. Only root / Superuser and an insecure boot image are added. The benefits of the repack are providing a rollback option in update zip format as well as providing an online kitchen to remove parts that are not required.

A MCR release of this version will follow soon!

Requirements

In order to use this ROM on your device, you must have a custom recovery image installed (Clockwork Mod).

Features
    • Repack of the 1.32.405.6 ROM
    • Pre-rooted with su and Superuser Permissions by ChainsDD
    • Insecure boot image (ro.secure=0)
    Changelog

Please see the post below this one for the changes in each release.

Installation

To install this ROM:
    • Download the zip file of your choice from the links below (or the online kitchen) and copy to your SD card
    • Restart your device in recovery mode
    • PERFORM A NANDROID BACKUP FROM THE MENU
    • Select the option to apply an update zip, and select the zip file you copied to your memory card
    Upgrading

No wipe is explicitly required in order to use this ROM (unless you are coming from a 'Sense' ROM), however if you do encounter issues of any kind, it is recommended that you wipe your device and reproduce the issue before raising it here.

Downloads

This ROM is now available in the online kitchen! In addition to the kitchen, a prebaked download is available.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks

It's impossible to mention everyone who contributes to the Android community by name, but to everyone out there who does great work and shares it with us all - you have my gratitude and respect.

And finally...

Details on how to donate should you wish to do so are in download topic at MoDaCo.

Enjoy! :)

P
    I did not get this, I want the stock ROM. And the lastest one, I have not found a stable costum rom for my usage yet. I have looked at htc.com but I were not able to find anything to download. How can I get the lastest ROM from HTC? I'm going to change the kernel, but that's it. I want a stock ROM:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone