[ROM 2.2.1] AOSPDesire_1.6.3[720p|FM|2.6.35.6-BFS-BFQ-AXI-SVS-OCUV](18/10)

Search This thread

nemolivier

Jul 11, 2010
Paris
Strange but after a full wipe, the Rom is slow… lancherpro flick, the app list is awfull, can't understand what append.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Gagana

Sep 10, 2010
Moscow
Update in ~2h. With revert svs to default for your issue. And other feature

Still waiting for SVS. I'm not happy with 1.6.1 laggy, especially after waking up. Every first touch has no reaction or I have to wait several seconds.

What I need is to push power button, slide to unlock immediately, and press Dialer One icon on the bottom Launcher Pro launchpad. I want to spend less then 2 seconds to get to dial window. I don't want to involve my brain in this process to handle random timeouts. Otherwise It's like a spoon in your arms starting not to take food suddenly and you need the second attempt. :(

It is not this ROM's problem. The same is on OD with HAVS AFAIR.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Gagana

Sep 10, 2010
Moscow
OK. I've just set an experiment. And yes. Every time I unlock, the first touch to Launcher Pro has got no response. But the second has even if it is double tap. Whant to check it with Launcher, but what the shame. I can't switch to the stock Launcher. Don't know how. :)

sffmandrake

Jun 13, 2010
Haute-Normandie
hi,
1.6.1 is superfast (adw launcher),and battery life is awesome(gsm +2g=1% every 1.5 hours,sceen off).
Don't use set cpu or else, there's a .conf in the folder AOSPDesireLoader where you can find the same fonctionality like in setcpu..

Sorry for my poor english.

jayk32

Aug 2, 2010
Herts
"Great ROM"

I've just started using this rom 2day, and everything seems 2 be working apart from flash, :confused: not sure why?? Maybe i need 2 uninstall and reinstall. I'm using the last update of this rom (1.6.0) Only cause from what i'm reading people are having issues with the lastest update (1.6.1)
Anyway its a great rom, job well done!! :D

Just another issue, the wallpaper won't change. Is anyone having these issues, or is it just me? :confused:
Its O.K after reboot the issues are fixed!! LOL :D

Last edited:

PTKDev

Apr 1, 2009
Rome
ptk.dev
What is default governator in this rom?

@xda_devtom you have very better performance, what is you AOSPDesireLoader file?

Last edited:

meLIanTQ

Mar 4, 2010
Seine Maritime
Sorry for no update but little seek for the moment. Maybe end of week with fm and aufs for tweak the data partition

GuestK00150

Aug 4, 2010
Here I go with the proof of the excellent battery usage in this ROM attached as screenshot...

27 % left after 3 days and almost 14 hours :D

Attachments

• screenshot_2.jpg
    screenshot_2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 152

Gagana

Sep 10, 2010
Moscow

Make your new release for both kernels please. I'd really like to compare.

kboya

Apr 25, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
hey meliantq (sp?)

been running your rom (1.6.1) for the last week, and am enjoying it greatly... have had very few issues, all ones that have been resolved by a reboot or a setting tweak, although I have experienced the usual aosp/cyanogen problems with switching smoothly between wifi and mobile data... I have had a couple of battery drain issues, but it seems more stable as the week continues and am now getting a full 24hours with good use...

otherwise, all good.:D

many thanks, I look forward to the future with this one:cool:
k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is truly awesome! If your looking for a fast non-sense rom, then look no further :)
    Is there going to be any more updates to this rom? This is by far the best rom and I'd love to see a 2.3 AOSPDesire when 2.3 is out ;)