[ROM] (2/28/13) NANDROID Restore Stock FR 2.22 V10f / GB 2.33 V21e and 2.34 V21y

Search This thread

Cubeology

May 21, 2011
Riverside
Cubeology did you ever get it to work. Still headbanging over here....

No, I gave up. I certainly didn't have any space in directory name, nor did I have any extra directory levels. I was trying to revert to stock to update baseband with LG's tool, so I just ended up returning to a rom that didn't require the new baseband, CM 7.2 RC2.

Still watching this thread for a solution though, but until some new information shows up I'm not going to frustrate myself further.

Last edited:

xBkKx

Sep 30, 2011
Download an Nandroid: Stock V21E
Extract the zip to your cwm backup usually sd/clockworkmod/backup/Nandroid folder
Ex: sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/V21E (if you open the V21E folder you should see the archives at this point not another folder)
If it's correct try to restore the one I linked and see if it works now

md5 mismatch fix: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=714114

Sent from my LG-P999

TGA_Gunnman

Feb 5, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Certain versions of cwm use different file extensions in nandroid. Update you cwm to latest using my flasher. New cwm uses .tar files in nandroid, old cwm expects .img. that's the issue.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Last edited:

swampthing1224

Apr 27, 2011

swampthing1224

Apr 27, 2011
shat! no in-call audio. Does this restore include the new baseband?

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Ok trying 10f now, hopefully I can update the baseband from there?

Well I went all around the mulberry bush but got it to 10f, updated through the lg tool to 21y. Then flashed 5.02 recovery after rooting. Now the problem is the pc won't recogize the external sd card, only the internal. In 5.02 on the phone I can view the external sd, but can't access it to put roms in there from the pc. Also wiped everything before I realized this so I'm sorta stuck with nada till I figure it out. Sooooo close to home, anybody?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Well I went all around the mulberry bush but got it to 10f, updated through the lg tool to 21y. Then flashed 5.02 recovery after rooting. Now the problem is the pc won't recogize the external sd card, only the internal. In 5.02 on the phone I can view the external sd, but can't access it to put roms in there from the pc. Also wiped everything before I realized this so I'm sorta stuck with nada till I figure it out. Sooooo close to home, anybody?

Nevermind ALL GOOD. Thanks sooooooo much TGA, you are da man!

xBkKx

Sep 30, 2011
Root yes, CWM no, unless you restore a rooted stock Nandroid but I don't believe these are

Sent from my LG-P999

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Nandroid Restores for 2.22 Froyo and 2.33/2.34 GingerBread​
    for T-Mobile G2x LG P999 only!

(These Nandroid restores are not rooted and are in complete stock condition.)​

• Instructions:
    1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "LG-P999-V10f.zip" or "LG-P999-V20e.zip" file extracted to your external SDCard in the /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/LG-P999-V10f directory. If the directory does not exist then create it.

• There must be a directory called "LG-P999-V10f" or "LG-P999-V21e" or "LG-P999-V21y" in the "/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup" subdirectory and the files must be directly in that directory, not in another nested directory or Nandroid will not find the files. (Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error.)

2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.

3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.

4. Select LG-P999-V10f or LG-P999-V21e or LG-P999-V21y and choose Yes - Restore.

5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu (just to be thorough).

6. When it completes choose Reboot.

OP Changed. Links updated and added 2.33 GB.

Downloads:
    Click on the following links to download via my Dropbox Account:

Completely Stock Froyo:
    Download LG-P999-V10f.zip

Completely Stock Ginger Bread:
    Download LG-P999-V20e.zip
    Links all fixed. Bought a MediaFire account.

Enjoy!
    LG-P999-V21y added
    Are you sure? It still let's me download it right now.

2.3.4 Nandroid other link if so

Sent from my LG-P999