[ROM][2.29.2012]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.11 US/WW/TW Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!]

chadster214

Dec 4, 2008
Granada Hills
Here's a full stock ICS 9.2.1.11 restore using NVFlash tool for Windows. I've only tested the US Version on my B50 TF101. Flash at your own risk!!! I will not be responsible of any bricked tablets!

Thanks! to rayman84 for the NVFlash tool

Quick guide:
1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
2. Find “APX” device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
3. Run download.bat.

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK "THANKS"

PLEASE POST IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!

Version:
US
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

WW
DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD Thanks! Orkeren
DOWNLOAD Thanks! *Detection*

TW
DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

raid76

Apr 13, 2009
WARSAW
█ █ █ Happy to be first reply:) ,, good job man,, waiting for WW stock ROM as well if its possible █ █ █

Last edited:

mb2k

Nov 6, 2010
Wanted to d/l this as a backup since I've been playing with different ROMs, but the d/l speed is hovering around 74k. Thanks for posting though, may try another d/l later.

chadster214

Dec 4, 2008
Granada Hills
Wanted to d/l this as a backup since I've been playing with different ROMs, but the d/l speed is hovering around 74k. Thanks for posting though, may try another d/l later.

Update: New mirror link is up!
I will post mirror links when I get the chance. or if someone can post a mirror link I will update the op.

Last edited:
Reactions: mb2k

Malandro2011

Mar 15, 2011
sorry for the noob question but does this return the tf to stock for warranty purposes?

if it does, also hoping you make one for the WW version :)
thanks!

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

jddunkley

Nov 26, 2010
Utah
Does this version fix the USB issue? I used the CMW flashable version and still haven't found very much detail on how to get my TF to be recognized again through USB...

chadster214

Dec 4, 2008
Granada Hills
Does this version fix the USB issue? I used the CMW flashable version and still haven't found very much detail on how to get my TF to be recognized again through USB...
well.. for you to use the NVFlash tool you will need to be connected via USB. and I have flashed this over HC and flashed over ICS and my PC still detects my TF via USB. so I assume that the USB works. besides this is the actual released update from ASUS nothing modified besides to get it to work with NVFlash tool.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone