[ROM][2.3.6] UCKK1 [Rooted, Deodexed, Busybox, ZipAligned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks man. Haven't seen you in a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
yea. beeen off here lately. mom got surgery today and had a horrible day yesterday. i was so worried about her that i cried at school and didnt go to classses. im staying home tomorrow too to help her. she had staph infection.

Kevinr678

Sep 9, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
yea. beeen off here lately. mom got surgery today and had a horrible day yesterday. i was so worried about her that i cried at school and didnt go to classses. im staying home tomorrow too to help her. she had staph infection.
Damn man, I hate to hear that. Take care of her man. Had a friend who had staph in his knee, it wasn't too bad though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Reactions: JordanElliott

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
sorry guys. i was testing something. ok. so i am gonna reupload with these changes:

newest busybox added. also added automatic zipalign at boot. (for apps that are in data/app)

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
i found a way to manually fix su, and have the newest su binary in xbin. but all the current infuse kernels have the 2.3.6.1-ef binary in their initramfs. ill need to talk to entropy and ask if he can change that in his kernel.

Reactions: J101

adalgiso

Aug 5, 2011
Download my rom here: uploading
Rom Instructions:

1. Place .zip on internal SD card
2. Reboot into red CWM
3. Wipe data/factory reset
4. Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Flash .zip

credits:

This rom includes entropy512's wonderful daily driver. Give a big thanks to him for all his hard work.

Flash This After You Install My Rom: (Fixes Superuser)

http://www.mediafire.com/?k0yp1fw21xxy29p
Flashing this to test as soon as it's uploaded. Thanks J.

bignate78

Mar 30, 2011
Thousand oaks, ca
I shall raise a toast and prayer to you and your mom from my fine Marine Corps and our veterans on this day(10th now past) of our Birth (Marines) and the veterans(11th) that have served in this fine countries militarys, past, presant, and future!

Hope she gets well bro! And thanks for what u do for us here on xda

Big dog Infuse I997 GB KJ4

Status
Not open for further replies.