[ROM][2.3.6] UCKK1 [Rooted, Deodexed, Busybox, ZipAligned]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
im sorry that i messed the last update up. i was so out of it this week because of my moms surgery. as you can see in the uckj4 build.prop it says build date october 28. in this one it says november 9th. and the ro.com.google.gmsversion is r8 instead of r7. so yea.

Reactions: jvanlew

jvanlew

im sorry that i messed the last update up. i was so out of it this week because of my moms surgery. as you can see in the uckj4 build.prop it says build date october 28. in this one it says november 9th. and the ro.com.google.gmsversion is r8 instead of r7. so yea.

Awesome bro. I understand about being out of it too. I lost my dad in a motorcycle accident in june 2006 and I don't remember what happened the rest of that year, even to this day. I hope your mom is feeling better. She has the xda infuse community hoping for a speedy recovery. :)

Sent from my Infuse

Reactions: JordanElliott

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Awesome bro. I understand about being out of it too. I lost my dad in a motorcycle accident in june 2006 and I don't remember what happened the rest of that year, even to this day. I hope your mom is feeling better. She has the xda infuse community hoping for a speedy recovery. :)

Sent from my Infuse

awww. im sorry bro. im a very emotional and sensitive person. im sorry to hear about your dad :( life sucks sometimes.

JordanElliott

Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
i removed the superuser fix because it doesn't really do anything. every kernel you flash for the infuse has the older su binary in their initramfs so i asked entropy to remove the auto root injection so we can use the latest su binary. i have it included in the rom. but it just reverts to the oldest su.

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
i removed the superuser fix because it doesn't really do anything. every kernel you flash for the infuse has the older su binary in their initramfs so i asked entropy to remove the auto root injection so we can use the latest su binary. i have it included in the rom. but it just reverts to the oldest su.

Just tried to download, but I think maybe you removed the ROM instead, the link in the OP is to the SU fix.

X

dumbquestion

Oct 10, 2007
Central Valley, California
I don't have any prayers for your mom, as I don't pray, but extend as so many here have, my deepest sympathies and hope for a speedy and inconsequential recovery. On an infuse related note, I love all the work you do- I've tried everything you've put out here that I can find. The MIUI is super sweet... I just need BT working. I currently am on your J4 release and find it super-smooth with an OC kernal. I will dl. And try this when I get home. Cheers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: JordanElliott

pdx 528e

Sep 21, 2009
UCKK1 breaks video recording for me. I have tried stock, my own deodex/zipalign, and the latest from this thread. In each case, attempting to record videos results in "Warning, recording failed" and then "Warning, camera failed" followed by return to launcher. Anyone else having this problem?

bignate78

Mar 30, 2011
Thousand oaks, ca
UCKK1 breaks video recording for me. I have tried stock, my own deodex/zipalign, and the latest from this thread. In each case, attempting to record videos results in "Warning, recording failed" and then "Warning, camera failed" followed by return to launcher. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I get this also. Made my phone have to be turned back on while plugged. Not sure what it would do unplugged but point being I am also getting the video then camera fail

Big dog Infuse I997 GB KK1

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
i tried this leak (though not this particular package) went back to kj2. it baffles me that they didnt start all this development stuff sooner, i doubt they will make the eoy deadline like att advertiesed. each build is different and has it's own unique bugs. overall im happy with jk2 but might play around with pulling files from kj4 and kk1 as they seem just a tad faster/smoother but kj4 seems to kill apps too agressively and kk1 gave me issues rooting, thought it was probably random i somehow wound up with a corrupt su file and had to start over since it wouldnt go away even with cwm flashing.

ppalbicke

Dec 14, 2010
Chicago
Yes, I get this also. Made my phone have to be turned back on while plugged. Not sure what it would do unplugged but point being I am also getting the video then camera fail

Big dog Infuse I997 GB KK1

I know this sounds weird, but I had that issue, and I opened up the camera went to settings and hit reset. Problem went away. Worth a shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts