[ROM][2.3.7] « MIUI 1.12.23 for Infuse » **12/31** [FINAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MikeyMike01

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2010
What is MIUI? Edumacate yourself!

Well, here it is. MIUI for the Infuse. Horray.

Spiffy Image:
Miui-Lock-screen.bmp

Spiffy Video:

Installation:
1. Place .zip onto internal SD card
2. Reboot into CWM
3. Wipe Cache
4. Wipe Data
5. Flash the ROM .zip

If your phone doesn't boot:
6. Shut down the phone
7. Reboot into CWM using 3 button
8. Flash the ROM .zip again
9. Enjoy

Known bugs:

Bluetooth is semi-working (A2DP audio skips, no sound/mic on phone calls via headsets)
No HDMI out

You'll note these two are the same bugs as CM. The two are closely related and MIUI will always have the same problems as CM (more or less). So don't ask me to fix them, if I'll fix them, when I'll fix them, when it'll be done, how many quarters go into a dollar, or any other such question.

Speaking of which, big thanks to LinuxBozo for porting CM, without which this would not be possible.

Last edited:

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Much thanks Mike and Linux.....

will be flashing this today - the only thing i was waiting for was the SD card fix......hand claps!!!

Longcat14

Feb 13, 2011
Dallas
Oh god, he said he would post it on the IRC, but I didn't believe him...

Mikey, be ready for people *****ing about bugs that you have no control over, just sayin'

Sent from my phone. :3

the2rrell

Jun 27, 2011
Running it and noticed that ROOT did not come with the Rom??

did i just have a bad Flash? anyone else?

EDIT: Nevermind, just had to go and turn on Superuser. Jumped the gun my bad yall

Last edited:

P1 Wookie

Jun 10, 2011
South Carolina
Hey mikey hdmi isn't working.

Lol had to. I may install this one later to check it out. Don't know much about miui.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

nelomen

Apr 12, 2011
Glendora, Ca
Does this rom have video recording fix for 30 frames p/s? If not is it compatible with that fix?

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA
Working ok so far. Mikey what theme is that in the SS?

Data is not working via 3g for me. Clean format/install with no modifications. I can make calls/texts but data will not work.

If I keep trying it sometimes I can get the main market page to come up but the second I try to go anywhere else I just get "no connection".

Edit: Just noticed my signal also keeps dropping to nothing (no bars), where I normally have 2 bars minimum. I had this problem once with CM7 as well.

Edit2: Also can not get anything root to work. Edit3: Nevermind I forgot to turn root on.

Last edited:

-Kevlar-

Oct 26, 2010
Working ok so far. Data is not working via 3g for me. Clean format/install with no modifications. I can make calls/texts but data will not work.

If I keep trying it sometimes I can get the main market page to come up but the second I try to go anywhere else I just get "no connection".

Packet data on?

19ant89

Dec 2, 2010
Problem

My phone just keeps going back into recovery mode when i try to reboot it. I have to go to work in a hour and i would really like to have this rom on my phone so i can play with it at work. So if anyone can help with this problem please help me asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts