[ROM][20/03]·· ▄ · .ErykineMT7 v1.1.0 - MT7-L09-L10 B137SP03 · KK-4.4.2 ·

Search This thread

roy8846

Oct 18, 2006
Very smooth rom, like the theme as well. Prefer a few of the icons found in Lollipop theme though (and lollipop back button)

Early roms had data limit settings afaik, could this be added easily as its missing from the updated Huawei roms?

kareemgonna

Jun 4, 2012
Alexandria
Very smooth rom, like the theme as well. Prefer a few of the icons found in Lollipop theme though (and lollipop back button)

Me too I prefer the Lollipop theme because I like how the dialer looks way more, also the lock screen is better... I also installed the latest beta version of Nova Launcher which supports some material design so it looks and performs great...

roy8846

Oct 18, 2006
How can i flash this ?

Flash via CWM Recovery, make sure you have unlocked the bootloader and rooted, then install custom recovery (CWM)
Load the zip file onto sd card then turn off phone
Hold volume up and power buttons to boot into CWM
Wipe data and cache then choose install zip and flash away :)
Reboot and its done!

All the info for these steps is in this very forum, not sure how much you have flashed before but follow all steps and everything will be fine!!

roy8846

Oct 18, 2006
Can i perform a nandroid backup in advance and restore it without issues if something goes wrong ?

Yes just do a CWM backup and you should be fine

I updated to latest stock (137 on L09) then wiped and flashed. Been running a couple of days now no problem!

kpyhere

Jul 26, 2009
I just flashed it
Any chance to revert somehow to the default theme ?
Also, how can i revert to the default transition speed for the animation? Changing the transition speed in dev options doesn't fix this

roy8846

Oct 18, 2006
I just flashed it
Any chance to revert somehow to the default theme ?
Also, how can i revert to the default transition speed for the animation? Changing the transition speed in dev options doesn't fix this

Well you can install a theme as normal :)
Change DPI back to 480 when you do though

Transition speed I dont know.

fenrir39

Aug 23, 2010
Besançon
This is quiet nice, thx for the work NEO !

I'll try it tomorrow and I will test it for a week then give my opinion :)

ps : I hate app drawers, can I get rid of the one included ?

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
I'm still not seeing LTE selection. I've done a factory reset and I've wiped Settings data. Still no LTE selection. Actually a factory reset results in a bootloop on the Huawei screen necessitating a reinstall. :(
Also, soft keys don't seem to be centred on the screen regardless of DPI.

Edit: Love the theme except for the softkey colors. Is there any way to get good old white back?? :)

Last edited:

roy8846

Oct 18, 2006
I'm still not seeing LTE selection. I've done a factory reset and I've wiped Settings data. Still no LTE selection. Actually a factory reset results in a bootloop on the Huawei screen necessitating a reinstall. :(
Also, soft keys don't seem to be centred on the screen regardless of DPI.

Edit: Love the theme except for the softkey colors. Is there any way to get good old white back?? :)

My soft keys are centred.

onefish

Oct 28, 2010
Neo, I'm about to order a smart cover for this phone but wondered if the time widget would move to the correct place, etc so I turned it on in the settings and ran around the phone with a magnet but the screen never turned off. Doing this turns the screen on my Nexus 7 on and off reliably so I'm wondering if your ROM has lost the smart cover functionality?

I can confirm that everything is working properly with the smart cover I ordered and v1 of this ROM. I haven't updated to v2 yet.

Cheers!

chongo_au

Aug 2, 2010
Hi Neophyte,

Thanks for the rom! I'm pushing my luck here, but is there a way to flash the stock theme or the Erykine 1.0 theme on top of your rom?

Ideally it would be great to have your under the hood modifications from 1.1.0 with the stock look and the dark grey notification panel from 1.0 (Which was perfect IMO)

Last edited:

NeoPhyTe.x360

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 20, 2009
oυτ oƒ иoωнєяє
Hi Neophyte,

Thanks for the rom! I'm pushing my luck here, but is there a way to flash the stock theme or the Erykine 1.0 theme on top of your rom?

Ideally it would be great to have your under the hood modifications from 1.1.0 with the stock look and the dark grey notification panel from 1.0 (Which was perfect IMO)

Original stock theme, and Android L theme of 1.0.0 are included both in themes, you don't have to install anything.

Regards

Reactions: chongo_au

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Reboot ROM after 20min from first boot. FULLY WORKING ON MT7-L09. WORKING ON MT7-L10, BUT ONLY WITH ONE SIM, NO DUAL SIM WORKING FOR NOW.
    . ErykineMT7 v1.1.0 - Based on Stock B137SP03 - 4.4.2 -
    l MULTILANGUAGE l

676q6t.jpg
    2livok1.jpg

nds975.jpg
    2cyntro.jpg

qpl5vm.jpg
    9tmvcn.jpg

2is8gaq.jpg
    2z738g1.jpg

ohviq8.jpg
    102joer.jpg

2cpw1na.jpg
    2ykgzex.jpg

2qn8aoj.jpg
    2vadw0o.jpg

Features:
    • Based on official stock ROM release: B137SP03
    • Kernel stock 3.10.30 -00246-g907f1ad-dirty
    • Rooted with SuperSU incuded - (Thanks to chainfire)
    • Android L Themed by default... Based on Shape mod theme by papaver (thanks him) and modified by me to change some things I didn't like.
    • AppDrawer included, no need to install a new lancher, having all features of EMUI, modified by me to get stylish drawer (thanks to JakedUp)
    • Gapps Included (Gmail, GooglePlay, Maps, etc...)
    • Optimized (tweaks) to get the best performance/battery.
    • Tweaks scheduler, I/O, VirtualMemory and CPU
    • LITED ROM, deleted unusable stuff and apps.
    • init.d support
    • Busybox support
    • Sqlite3 support
    • GPU 2D acceleration enabled by default.
    • Decreased vm.heapsize to get better multitasking performance
    • Other changes in build.prop
    • Retouched animations scaling to get a smooth sense.
    • More customizations and things included.
    • Polaris Office
    • Some other settings and files to get it fully working (thanks to KangVIP)
    • Zipaligned

Requirements and Installation:

Ascend Mate MT7-L09 or L10 with unlocked bootloader and CWM recovery installed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Enter to recovery with [volume up, + power], make a backup of your rom if you like, before install the rom do a Wipe Factory /data, and Wipe Cache.
    -Flash the ROM .
    -Reboot and configure it. (It takes about 15min to apply all settings and tweaks inside it.)
    -Reboot once you've configured all to get the best performance.

ChangeLog ErykineMT7
    1.1.0:
    • Fixed settings LTE selection (maybe you have to delete settings data or Wipe data/factory to bring it back with 1.1.0)
    • Re.edit animations for smooth sense between apps
    • Changed dpi by default to 440 (it requires a reboot after 20 min first boot). To go back to 480 dpi, edit with some editor /system/build.prop to 480dpi, select 480dpi theme and reboot
    • New theme Aurora created by me and based on other ones (thanks a busywait, Mix_BbN, iconfans, 胡博文, fooox3 and maybe more people I forget now), edited things on theme that don't fit, or don't like.
    • Edited nav bar theme images to 440dpi
    • Modded lowmemorykiller settings to leave a bit more free ram
    • Modified CPU and governor settings to get some more performance when screen is on.
    • Enabled 8 cores with screen on and only 4 with screen off (battery saving with screen off)
    • Try to fix dualsim settings to make it working on MT7-L10, but the most probably is dualsim not working on L10, only 1 sim as the base is for L09.
    • Droping cachés+more free ram with screen off.
    • Changed I/O scheduler to deadline and tweaked to performance.
    • Modified appdrawer box with more apps to 440dpi
    • Zipalign

ChangeLog older releases
    Code:
    [b][i]1.0.0:[/i][/b]
    [list]
    [*]Initial release
    [/list]

Download ErykineMT7 v1.1.0 :

[ Download ROM ]

NOTE: If the notifications bar text is black once installed, re-apply Default (magazine) theme.
    It is recommended to enable Normal power mode (Settings/Power saving) to get the best performance.
    Erykine 1.1.0

1.1.0:
    • Fixed settings LTE selection (maybe you have to delete settings data or Wipe data/factory to bring it back with 1.1.0)
    • Re.edit animations for smooth sense between apps
    • Changed dpi by default to 440 (it requires a reboot after 20 min first boot). To go back to 480 dpi, edit with some editor /system/build.prop to 480dpi, select 480dpi theme and reboot
    • New theme Aurora created by me and based on other ones (thanks a busywait, Mix_BbN, iconfans, 胡博文, fooox3 and maybe more people I forget now), edited things on theme that don't fit, or don't like.
    • Edited nav bar theme images to 440dpi
    • Modded lowmemorykiller settings to leave a bit more free ram
    • Modified CPU and governor settings to get some more performance when screen is on.
    • Enabled 8 cores with screen on and only 4 with screen off (battery saving with screen off)
    • Try to fix dualsim settings to make it working on MT7-L10, but the most probably is dualsim not working on L10, only 1 sim as the base is for L09.
    • Droping cachés+more free ram with screen off.
    • Changed I/O scheduler to deadline and tweaked to performance.
    • Modified appdrawer box with more apps to 440dpi
    • Zipalign
    Well this Rom is very smooth, except for some stutter every now and then but most of the time it's great. I can say it's leaps forward of the stock ROM. Gaming is improved too but I couldn't but notice that the device temperature during gaming is definitely higher than the stock ROM. It's not so hot that I have to put the device down but it's definitely much hotter than stock. Really appreciate your work here Neo, hope that the drawbacks improve in version 1.2

Update: want to mention that very minimal lag happens after the device temperature goes up also the device rebooted once during playing Spiderman but that didn't happen again even when I tested it vigorously for longer periods of time.

I'm working on that now, trying to keep the performance without waste too much battery not increasing the cpu freq much time, decreasing temperature too, for now tests are from 100% to 80% 1:55h screen time
    Waiting to test it ;)

Just got the source code from huawei gonna start work tonight.