• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][20/2/2013][JB]Micromax A110 JMP™ Fantasy JB 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM issues

Search This thread

cadburry.siva

Dec 13, 2012
Hi Jigar,
Eagerly waited for your fantacy Rom and Installed the Rom yesterday..based on the performance of the Rom, sound effect, camera, free ram, smoothness and battery backup your rom is the best and no other rom can compete with this..:good::good::good::good:
I dont want to change this Rom, i really like this Rom But sorry to say this Jigar, i am facing some difficulties in this Rom, I am not blaming on your hard work Jigar..i was just highlighting you the issues in the Rom, Please resolve all the feasible issues ASAP.:):):):)
The issues are, 1.The mobile was hanged when a message is received and the Received message is not displayed in the inbox conversation, only the message sent by me is displaying in the inbox.
2.I used to hear songs during bike ride, still i was using your Extreme Rom i enjoyed the feature of changing the next song, pausing and resuming the songs by using the button in the headphone mic but this feature is not working in both jalebi and fantacy..(Missing this feature very much :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:).
3.Gallery displayed in the camera is little lagging..
These are the issues i have faced and else everything is loopy smooth and gaming also smootheeee...
I will be very happy Jigar if you resolve all this issues and give us a solution..
:good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

harishhnaik

Feb 10, 2013
micromax a110 jmp

Hi
I am facing one problem.
that is battery is not charging 100% and drains faster. Any one facing these problem and any idea how to solve this one. I am Using JMP fantacy rom on MMX a110....

ankushv

Mar 7, 2008
Mumbai
I switched phone off and charged battery then only charged to 85% so kept it on and then it charged full. Also I replaced hot messaging with stock app. Now no problem. Battery drain is more than usual.

Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using Tapatalk 2

harishhnaik

Feb 10, 2013
It's really good rom....facing 2 more issues. 1) next launcher crashes..when it happens have to reinstall the entire rom or else it hangs in the boot image..experienced 3 to 4 times 2) takes really long time to boot..

1 prob is addressed by using other launchers.. i ve tried action and go launcher they are working great...
Sent from my Samsung GT-S9081 using xda premium

Last edited:

globev

Feb 18, 2013
Same problem wid me..

It's really good rom....facing 2 more issues. 1) next launcher crashes..when it happens have to reinstall the entire rom or else it hangs in the boot image..experienced 3 to 4 times 2) takes really long time to boot..

1 prob is addressed by using other launchers.. i ve tried action and go launcher they are working great...

Hi,

Even I ma facing same problem
1) next launcher crashes..when it happens have to reinstall the entire rom or else it hangs in the boot image..experienced 3 to 4 times 2) takes really long time to boot..WIFI problem as well....Please assist ASAP.:rolleyes:

jigarmpattani

Jul 22, 2012
Android City
Hi Jigar,
Eagerly waited for your fantacy Rom and Installed the Rom yesterday..based on the performance of the Rom, sound effect, camera, free ram, smoothness and battery backup your rom is the best and no other rom can compete with this..:good::good::good::good:
I dont want to change this Rom, i really like this Rom But sorry to say this Jigar, i am facing some difficulties in this Rom, I am not blaming on your hard work Jigar..i was just highlighting you the issues in the Rom, Please resolve all the feasible issues ASAP.:):):):)
The issues are, 1.The mobile was hanged when a message is received and the Received message is not displayed in the inbox conversation, only the message sent by me is displaying in the inbox.
2.I used to hear songs during bike ride, still i was using your Extreme Rom i enjoyed the feature of changing the next song, pausing and resuming the songs by using the button in the headphone mic but this feature is not working in both jalebi and fantacy..(Missing this feature very much :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:).
3.Gallery displayed in the camera is little lagging..
These are the issues i have faced and else everything is loopy smooth and gaming also smootheeee...
I will be very happy Jigar if you resolve all this issues and give us a solution..
:good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Visit Main Thread. Most of issue is solved

harishhnaik

Feb 10, 2013
Major prob..g talk ...only msg can be sent...crashes while calling and video chat....

saadmshk

Feb 13, 2013
Doha
Auto Rotation Problem

Jiger plz plz plz try to solve auto rotation problem plz plz plz humble request

saadmshk

Feb 13, 2013
Doha
Stock Battery Icons

Jigar i need stck battery icons can u plz provide me n help me out on how to replace current icons wid stock ones plz

harishhnaik

Feb 10, 2013
Thanks dude...
Im trying out...cynus t2 stock..made few changes...working good....
Is there any chances of 4.2 on micromax a110...
Thanks again...

Sent from my Harish mod Cynus T2 using xda premium

harishhnaik

Feb 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1362371919147.jpguploadfromtaptalk1362371919147.jpg

Sent from my Harish mod Cynus T2 using xda premium

bhavincool11

Mar 6, 2013
ANGEL

Hi Developer,

This message is in public to let everyone know that "Micromax A110 JMP Light ROM JB" was a god or u can say an angel for my phone, no kiddin, u knw those guys who come in ambulance and giv u a CPR and bring u back to dead, thats what u did to my phone. Some *****y custom ROM FU*KED my phone royally, lost all hopes thought about selling the phone, but when i installed "Micromax A110 JMP Light ROM JB" boy i was happy, i knw many people in dis world dont apreciate any ones gud wrk, but i will, thank you man, LOVE YOUR WORK, u knw i registered to this website just to comment, again, RESPECT !!! (WISH YOU HAD MORE OPTION THAT 5 AS A RATING, 5's TOO LESS FOR THE WORK) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: jigarmpattani

jigarmpattani

Jul 22, 2012
Android City
Thanks a ton to everyone.
I have lauched JMP v6 of JB 154 MB only and also launching JMP Killer ICS only 121 MB.
Kindly Visit Main Thread.
Regards.

Reactions: raghav_nk

raghav_nk

Feb 26, 2013
Plz solve cell hang/crash problem during call..

whenever I'm on a call, cell hangs/reboots..This happens arbitrarily, not for all the calls but for few, also at what time after the call has started.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANGEL

Hi Developer,

This message is in public to let everyone know that "Micromax A110 JMP Light ROM JB" was a god or u can say an angel for my phone, no kiddin, u knw those guys who come in ambulance and giv u a CPR and bring u back to dead, thats what u did to my phone. Some *****y custom ROM FU*KED my phone royally, lost all hopes thought about selling the phone, but when i installed "Micromax A110 JMP Light ROM JB" boy i was happy, i knw many people in dis world dont apreciate any ones gud wrk, but i will, thank you man, LOVE YOUR WORK, u knw i registered to this website just to comment, again, RESPECT !!! (WISH YOU HAD MORE OPTION THAT 5 AS A RATING, 5's TOO LESS FOR THE WORK) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
    Thanks a ton to everyone.
    I have lauched JMP v6 of JB 154 MB only and also launching JMP Killer ICS only 121 MB.
    Kindly Visit Main Thread.
    Regards.