[ROM][2017/11] S.Team M8 | S5.2-X10.8 / SL-2.0.1 | Sense9.6 | Dolby/HK/JBL

Search This thread

Beyazsapka

Oct 2, 2014
hi, plz help
i am trying to install s.team jw 7.5.0. I installed TWRP 3.1.1.0 version. then I tried to erase the phone and install the rom. Green is staying in the HTC Text post after the installation is over.

getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4.0.U605761@60220A
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 6.20.502.5
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: *******************
(bootloader) imei: *******************
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul_ca
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B12000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 205bdca3
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Last edited:

rudywall

Jun 11, 2012
Last edited:

dalfshiro

Apr 9, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Previous version its all fine. With the new build is not smooth.
Its get better if you change wallpaper first. But new version is not support for m8d maybe or just a bug.i just back to previous version with replace home launcher with new version

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Edit:

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

just delete cache and data app sense... and go, everything will be smooth :)
My phone is m8d, when i change cid to m8d phone cant go to home screen.its only blinking screen with default wallpaper. Please help sundream

Beyazsapka

Oct 2, 2014
i installed S.Team JW 7.0.0 and working good, but JW 7.5.0 Not Working. plz help. JW 7.5.0 installed on phone and restart but Green HTC Text screen frozen.

ozzyko

Nov 8, 2017
I am using the last version 0P6BIMG-S.Team-M8-S5.2-X10.8-Sense9-Volte(test), but after installation SIM card requested to put a PIN after that the phone does not register onto the Mobile network automatically. On every restart I have to go to choose Mobile operator manually. When I make my choice and click over the operator's name the error message appeared: unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped. The screen goes black for a second after that the process has been restarted and the phone has registered to the network with no any actions from my side. I have tried to clear data and cache of Phone, Contacts applications, stoppped Auto Update of the applications, but nothing helped. On the next restarts I have to follow the same steps to make the phone operational. Do you have some ideas how to solve that issue.

sun_dream

Aug 28, 2007
WenZhou
I am using the last version 0P6BIMG-S.Team-M8-S5.2-X10.8-Sense9-Volte(test), but after installation SIM card requested to put a PIN after that the phone does not register onto the Mobile network automatically. On every restart I have to go to choose Mobile operator manually. When I make my choice and click over the operator's name the error message appeared: unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped. The screen goes black for a second after that the process has been restarted and the phone has registered to the network with no any actions from my side. I have tried to clear data and cache of Phone, Contacts applications, stoppped Auto Update of the applications, but nothing helped. On the next restarts I have to follow the same steps to make the phone operational. Do you have some ideas how to solve that issue.

device CID?

nuclearwire

Sep 7, 2013
I was looking for something new for my M8 (831C) and saw that sense 9 is available to download but unfortunately i am unable to find the link. can anyone please tell me where is the link?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Reserved

PS: S.Team does not only has the ability to port a ROM, we also have our own exclusive features. For example: support for both single and dual sim models in one ROM; support multiple sound effects (H/K, JBL and the latest HTC Boomsound with Dolby. All the audio effects are directly extracted from hardware drivers, completely authentic and support dual sim models.

Some developers think S.Team's S-ON audio effects are fake, I won't do more explanation here. In my opinion, Evolution of human beings is restricted by conventional concepts. That's the reason why some monkeys have evolved to human, and others are still monkeys.
    Announcement
    1. The upcoming update hopefully will be available tomorrow
    2. The next update (not the upcoming one) should come with the Sense 8. I'll buy the HTC 10, and sun_dream will do his magic :)
    3. Several people joined together and grouped as "S.Team", and I shall be one of the main maintainers on XDA. We hope to give all of you a better experience :)
    Update!! S.Team-S4.1-30.0 & JW-7.0.0

World's exclusive HTC 10 BoomSound
    No need to say more, just enjoy :)
    EGL Patch included in both version, no need to flash again.

orvJEej.png
    S.Team-S4.1-30.0 / S.Team-JW-7.0.0
    • Added support for 'Swipe down to turn on voice dialing' in Motion Launch
    • HTC 10 Settings app with matching icons
    • Added HTC 10 Dolby BoomSound (Exclusive only in S.ROM)
    T1Prs60.png

S.Team-JW-7.0.0 : AFH Link
    S.Team-S4.1-30.0 : AFH Link

Ynk6f81.png

S.Team Lead Developer: sun_dream

JW Version/XDA Support/Thread Maintainer: topjohnwu

Guys, it's done :)
    Only thing left is final touches and uploading.