[ROM][21/02][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP7T][STABLE]

14christ

Apr 4, 2020
Prairieville, LA.
WHAT AN AMAZING ROM!!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE DEVS!!
I agree. Im getting the best read/write numbers of any rom ive tested and its stable. Everything just works. Very well done. Heck i even flashed the f2fs optimize zip to convert to f2fs since neutrino is compatible with f2fs and it feels quicker. Prolly placebo but just as stable as ext4.
Screenshot_20210126-211901_Cross_Platform_Disk_Test.png

Dat108Kat

Jan 11, 2010
Forest Hills, NY
I agree. Im getting the best read/write numbers of any rom ive tested and its stable. Everything just works. Very well done. Heck i even flashed the f2fs optimize zip to convert to f2fs since neutrino is compatible with f2fs and it feels quicker. Prolly placebo but just as stable as ext4.
Very snappy indeed lol I just flashed and have been playing with it for about an hour. I just noticed the camera is wacky - any fix?

Delta105RUS

Nov 18, 2010
St. Paul, MN
Question: I'm on 7T T-mobile edition. I've unlocked it, flashed the global Oxygen 10 rom, and have been using it up to this point with no issue. Two days ago I've updated to Oxygen 11 (i'm an idiot and didn't realize that I had the beta rom) and now I'm having all kinds of issues with OTG and cell connectivity.

Here's the actual question: Can I use the "All In One" tool to simply flash this ROM? Would I need to do anything else, coming from global firmware? I know I'll have to wipe the phone.

Also are there any current major bugs?

14christ

Apr 4, 2020
Prairieville, LA.
Question: I'm on 7T T-mobile edition. I've unlocked it, flashed the global Oxygen 10 rom, and have been using it up to this point with no issue. Two days ago I've updated to Oxygen 11 (i'm an idiot and didn't realize that I had the beta rom) and now I'm having all kinds of issues with OTG and cell connectivity.

Here's the actual question: Can I use the "All In One" tool to simply flash this ROM? Would I need to do anything else, coming from global firmware? I know I'll have to wipe the phone.

Also are there any current major bugs?
If I were you i would simply revert back to 10.0.13 using a stock fastboot rom. In those roms there are batch files that do all the flashing work for you. I believe it is labeled flash-all.bat.

So connect phone to pc, reboot fastboot and drag thr flashall.bat file into the command window and let her rip. Then i would just do a system update to 10.0.15.

Last edited:

Delta105RUS

Nov 18, 2010
St. Paul, MN
If I were you i would simply revert back to 10.0.13 using a stock fastboot rom. In those roms there are batch files that do all the flashing work for you. I believe it is labeled flash-all.bat.

So connect phone to pc, reboot fastboot and drag thr flashall.bat file into the command window and let her rip. Then i would just do a system update to 10.0.15.

I've tried rolling back to an older version found here:
I've used the "OnePlus 7T - Global" roll back zip. OTG is back to working, but my phone will still randomly stop receiving and placing calls. Data works. This sucks because I need it to work for my job. There's a lot of conflicting data online about people having this same issue. Some say that this may be related to it failing to switch from 4G back down to 3G. I've limited my phone to TDSCDMA/GSM/WCDMA in the *#*#4636#*#* menu. I have yet to see if that "fixes" the issue.

I feel like I'm getting a bit into the weeds, trying to fix this.
I'll try the version you've linked.
The one I just flashed was:
"OnePlus7TOxygen_13.W.09_OTA_009_all_2010191213_downgrade_56173894e02840ee"
Now I'll try :
"10.0.13-GLOBAL-OnePlus7TOxygen_14.O.19_OTA_019_all_2009281709_1026-FASTBOOT.zip"

I've been using the "ALL IN ONE" tool for the original conversion from T-Mobile to Global. Is that the best way to flash roms on 7T?

14christ

Apr 4, 2020
Prairieville, LA.
I've tried rolling back to an older version found here:
I've used the "OnePlus 7T - Global" roll back zip. OTG is back to working, but my phone will still randomly stop receiving and placing calls. Data works. This sucks because I need it to work for my job. There's a lot of conflicting data online about people having this same issue. Some say that this may be related to it failing to switch from 4G back down to 3G. I've limited my phone to TDSCDMA/GSM/WCDMA in the *#*#4636#*#* menu. I have yet to see if that "fixes" the issue.

I feel like I'm getting a bit into the weeds, trying to fix this.
I'll try the version you've linked.
The one I just flashed was:
"OnePlus7TOxygen_13.W.09_OTA_009_all_2010191213_downgrade_56173894e02840ee"
Now I'll try :
"10.0.13-GLOBAL-OnePlus7TOxygen_14.O.19_OTA_019_all_2009281709_1026-FASTBOOT.zip"

I've been using the "ALL IN ONE" tool for the original conversion from T-Mobile to Global. Is that the best way to flash roms on 7T?
Yes the one your using is an open beta so no telling whats going on. Flash with the stable build i linked you too and lets see how it fairs.