[ROM][21/08] Dynamics v2.2 - internet sharing fix added

Search This thread

stevenfans

Oct 10, 2008
Steps to install Dynamics v2.0 Roms

I Just want to know I am doing correct way to install your rom or not?

I am not flash your radio file and straight to install your rom and used back my previous radio rom i think is 1.17

What if I need to relash your rom, do i need to flash your radio rom bundle inside file first and then reflash your dynamics v2.0 rom or
I can just contibue to use your rom without flash any radio first? any bugs or problem???

And now if i found this radio is not so stable for 3G line reception so can i downgrade to flash 1.16 rom or not?

By the way so far i use your rom is so excellent and only 1 issue i am facing:-

How come i install china pps and work for a while and then suddenly can work and i need to change the region and then it start back again?:confused:

Bruce_X_Lee

Aug 17, 2009
No, hub isn't being redrawn if tile is unpinned.
But actually I don't find battery drain any noticable - it more looks like paranoia since you always see battery percent

It might be, but I also have the battery status app installed when using your older Roms and I do observe faster battery drain with this 7.8 rom even when the clock hub tile is unpinned. Might be related to the V17 radio.

It is a great ROM, but there are a few small things still that I am uncomfortable with.

raiderfan247365

Feb 4, 2009
Portland
I know this has been asked but I feel the need to post because I am enjoying your ROM very much. The Radio version however produces terrible signal in my portion of the United States. Are you willing to create a version with the previous radio? I understand if not, I simply felt compelled to ask. Thanks again, and I enjoyed your words in the txt file, I truly hope your life continues to blossom.

veerm

Feb 12, 2008
Help Needed

Hi all,
Have a very NOOB query. Am a first time WP7 user trying to install custom rom. Need to find out if there is a way to revert back to "stock" once i install this rom? And if so HOW?

Thanks...

pdangcil

Jan 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah
I can't login to my Tumblr apps. I've downloaded 4 Tumblr apps and I can't login to any one of those. I can login using IE but not the apps themselves. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with this ROM. But it sucks!!
Any ideas?

bbobeckyj

Aug 4, 2006
dorset
Has anyone else noticed a problem with the Music+Video live tile?
Mine is showing the picture and text of one artist only. I deleted the artist from the phone and the picture and live text is gone, so it is now just a large accent colour tile with the zune symbol but the tile still has the name of the artist along the bottom, as if it is the tile's name.
I soft reset the phone. Un-pinned the tile and soft reset. Re-synced with Zune, nothing is changing the tile

colossus_r

Feb 10, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
Mine is showing the picture and text of one artist only. I deleted the artist from the phone and the picture and live text is gone, so it is now just a large accent colour tile with the zune symbol but the tile still has the name of the artist along the bottom, as if it is the tile's name.
I soft reset the phone. Un-pinned the tile and soft reset. Re-synced with Zune, nothing is changing the tile

The hub is allways showing the pic of the last played song if you have played a song and in the player you see the the background pic of the artist
Thats the normal behaviour ...

pdangcil

Jan 15, 2011
Salt Lake City, Utah

I don't have this problem. But just like what the post above says, it will only show the last artist, not the current artist.

Has anyone had any problems with the Tumblr apps?

saixx

Aug 26, 2008
Reupload

Download link for Western not work correct.
Here is reupload for both mozart roms.

Eastern:
turbobit.net/aham1w79bqr9.html

Western:

turbobit.net/7hjvqfnorel9.html

bbobeckyj

Aug 4, 2006
dorset
The hub is allways showing the pic of the last played song if you have played a song and in the player you see the the background pic of the artist
Thats the normal behaviour ...
pdangcil said:
I don't have this problem. But just like what the post above says, it will only show the last artist, not the current artist.

Thanks for the quick responses, it made me sure that it was something that I was or wasn't doing.
It was showing the same artist for a whole week. Despite me playing different artists. But I guess the artists in the playlist I was using had no pictures, and I was expecting podcasts to show up also.
Manually selecting other artists or using the random play button has changed it.

mezzanine24

Nov 2, 2007
The Pott
Thanks for the quick responses, it made me sure that it was something that I was or wasn't doing.
It was showing the same artist for a whole week. Despite me playing different artists. But I guess the artists in the playlist I was using had no pictures, and I was expecting podcasts to show up also.
Manually selecting other artists or using the random play button has changed it.
if you sync with marketplace music and search for an artist of your favour (if theres a picture of the artist in music marketplace ) it would be shown in the music & videos hub also with a scrolling text of it as a overlay .seems like a new feature cause i`ve never had that scrolling name in my lumia 800 ...but now in my titan:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Titan.png

ROM is based on Titan ROM v2.05/v4.06
    OS version: 7.10.8862.
    Languages: 24 languages.
    Loader/File pool: 20MB/15 MB.

Key differences:
    • Each version brings many improvements used by the most of custom ROMs around the world.
    • Always newest unlock.
    • Always newest stuff.
    • No software added just for fun; no extra themes, accents, tuned images ruining Metro style.

Changes:
    • Application precaching
    • OemMarket application to change marketplace config.
    • Refined UI of built-in apps.
    • Improved ClockHub with uninstall function; less battery usage.
    • RingtoneManager with ringtone cut and artist background attaching.
    • Updated Nokia applications.
    • Updated USB Video Out application.
    • German localization added to built in applications.
    • More frequent database flushing.
    • Many internal changes.

Features:
    • Windows Phone 7.8
    • Full unlock v4.5 - now with root access notifications.
    • Full Nokia application support without device name spoofing.
    • Customizable search key.
    • Ringtones from your personal music collection.
    • Clock tile.
    • High quality WP7.8-compatible tiles.
    • Orientation lock.
    • File manager.
    • Quick Menu 2.0.
    • USB2Video driver.
    • XAP deployer built in.
    • Full support of native applications.
    • Windows Mobile Device Center Launcher.
    • SIM Toolkit available.
    • CAB updatability - except OEM (HTC, Nokia, Samsung) updates.
    • Many big changes under the hood.

Screenshots:

Download (link inside):
    readme_2.2_en.txt

Make sure you have Hard-SPL installed!

Caution!
    Authors aren't responsible for any damage to your device!
    You do everything on your own risk!

Use this ROM with WPBackup utility

If you experience fast discharge, you may want to try to unpin ClockHub.

For history:
    release_2.0_en.txt - 7051 views
    release_2.2_en.txt - 4432 views
    this is NOT YET dynamics 2.2. just a minor d2.0 update.

changelog:
    sys build updated to 8862 (because of image updating problems)
    camera extras updated (with object remover feature)
    counters updated (with livetile support)
    wallpapers size reduced
    nokia drive and maps removed to save space
    hq tokens size reduced
    search key settings updated

edit: reuploaded rom on 24.05:
    fixed gaps on homescreen
    added nokia bluetooth and according driver

Dynamics_2.0_Titan_8862.rar
    Dynamics_2.0_Titan_8862.rar (alternative link)

enjoy and leave a thanks.
    Update.
    • New OS build: 7.10.8779.8
    • Rollback to v2.05 radio (flash RUU_Titan_Radio.nbh! Otherwise ROM won't boot)
    • Performance tweaks.
    • Bugfixes.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone