1. UPDATE RECOVERY
2. FACTORY RESET
3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS, FIX-IF ANY
4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
5. REBOOT​

PA 3+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, imilka, beerbong, Liquid,
AOKP, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
heartfelt thanks to all of you!

DONATIONS,

to fldc
to molesarecoming
to D4rKn3sSyS
to jaybob413
to aaronpoweruser
to gokussjx

BANNERS,

LINKS,
Website & Changlelogs: https://plus.google.com/b/1079795895...58860409/posts
Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
Gerrit: http://gerrit.androidninjas.com:8181

Last edited:

fldc

May 6, 2011
Mjölby
Changelog:

7/21:
Mirror: https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0BwfRqRApE7uJdG53cjlNYUs2dms#

PA changes:
update to 3.68 sources

Device specific changes:
Include sim toolkit

6/14:

PA changes: none

Device specific changes:
center ring on the incoming call widget, for real.
other minor cosmetic fixes

6/13:

PA changes:
Option for pausing active app when activating halo

Device specific changes:
ril fixed, mobile data is working again

6/12:

PA changes:
Sources updated to 3.60, HALO

Device specific changes:
data is broken, update coming soon
CWM is fixed (if you're coming from a previous build, restart recovery before trying to flash gapps)
incoming call ui widget is now centered
increase padding on clock to move battery icon
open source RIL
switch to smdk4412 kernel (due to changes in mdnie code, upgrading without data wipe will switch your scenario setting to video, you can change this back to cyanogenmod(default) in settings/advanced/device settings/screen/scenario)

Older releases:
5/10:
(I know this versions says 3.50, nothing more than the version number has changed.)

Device specific changes:
Hardware button configuration, also includes configuration of back/home, back to kill is not needed now, add that or other options/apps to any key.
USB Mass Storage support.

5/7:

Device specific changes:
CM camera, video recording fixed.
Bring back on screen clear recents button.
OTA updates from goo.im.
Launcher2 replaced with Trebuchet.
I9100 specific gapps package to avoid Gallery2 being overwritten.

5/4: Initial release from me.

Last edited:

Westi01

Apr 1, 2010
But i think they give developers they trust access to their repository. They did it with blue as they developed pie. So go ahead and ask moles to bring us Halo :)

jmparagon

Apr 12, 2013
Theres a bug on the build that u posted on the previous thread. As u can see on the upper right,u have the options to change the honescreen,drawer and dock settings on the drop down. Its gone now. You cant edit the transition animations anymore or the number of docks.etc. maybe u can fix this.more power !

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I also nkticed that you cant flash gapps. I had to install it in goo manager.my unit is samsung galasy s2i9100m

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
I'm not a known developer, so I don't know how much they trust me, but I can always try :)

Skickat från min GT-i9100 via Tapatalk 2
Great to see PA back on its feet again! If you don't mind me asking, who the eff are you? :D It always amazes me how there's someone lurking out there with enough skill to fix things! I mean this is your first thread if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, thanks a lot for your work!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

fldc

May 6, 2011
Mjölby
Are you in the PA team ?
Please tell us something about you !
I'm not on the PA team, I just happen to own a SGS2 and noticed the lack of an updated PA rom and just decided to take care of it myself.
I'm a 30 year old man from Sweden which can get quite obsessive over things I'm interested in and got in to investigate the internals of Android when I got my first smartphone, as I've always used Linux. I did a lot of modding mostly for myself, but recently I've also done some complete ports for various devices of CM. So that's a little bit at least about me. :)

fldc

May 6, 2011
Mjölby
Theres a bug on the build that u posted on the previous thread. As u can see on the upper right,u have the options to change the honescreen,drawer and dock settings on the drop down. Its gone now. You cant edit the transition animations anymore or the number of docks.etc. maybe u can fix this.more power !

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I also nkticed that you cant flash gapps. I had to install it in goo manager.my unit is samsung galasy s2i9100m
I think you are thinking of trebuchet or something, this is something the previous developer choose to include in that case, I try to keep it the way the PA developers intended or did I understand you completely wrong? :D

About the flashing, from where did you try to flash it?

Last edited:

hughfollett

Sep 17, 2011
I think you are thinking of trebuchet or something, this is something the previous developer choose to include in that case, I try to keep it the way the PA developers intended or did I understand you completely wrong? :D

About the flashing, from where did you try to flash it?

What do you think of the oversizing when you try to change the dpi settings of individual apps? Can it be solved?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
I know this isn't a stock PA feature, but could we get the clear all button on recent menu? I personally don't use pie so it be quite useful.

Sent from my GT-i9100 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

fldc

May 6, 2011
Mjölby
Man I got a good feeling about this thread. We will probably get Halo very soon. You can already feel @fldc enthusiasm about developing PA.
Haha, absolutely, this halo feature is what landed me here. My wife was telling me about this new feature in Facebook messenger and how she thought it took up to much screen space, I tried it myself and absolutely loved it.
I said to her, I want everything notifying me this way, and sure enough, days later paranoid announces this great feature :)

fldc

May 6, 2011
Mjölby
What do you think of the oversizing when you try to change the dpi settings of individual apps? Can it be solved?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
I can't do anything about it as this is closed source, but the team is aware of the issue and should probably be fixed in the next version of pa preferences.