[ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

feelpt

Feb 5, 2012
I'm trying to locate in settings. Is there a double tap to wake option somewhere?
Not sure if that setting is available in stock settings, but if you use a kernel manager that includes that, you'll be able to use it. I use EX kernel manager and I'm able to turn it on.

ShaggyM

Jun 15, 2012
dirty flash does not work. think need to do a clean flash . had to install magisk twice and reboot twice before it was active. thank you for great rom. keep up good work.
Hello

I am currently on Aosp Extended Oero 8.0 and my device is encrypted. can i flash this rom using normal steps mentioned on first page or do i need to full wipe and decrypt my device.

sandeep_kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Indore
Hello

I am currently on Aosp Extended Oero 8.0 and my device is encrypted. can i flash this rom using normal steps mentioned on first page or do i need to full wipe and decrypt my device.
As Oneplus has not released its pie based oxygen ROM, therefore encryption issue will be there untill the release of oxygen OS 6.0.
You need to decrypt the internal storage to install a pie based ROM if coming from older OS version say 8.0 or 7.1.

lenana

Sep 24, 2013
Nairobi
I am sorry.. I have no idea. I hope Some one else can help you .
Full wipe

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Great ROM so far, is there a way of taking screen shots apart from normal 3 finger swipe.... Perhaps a button combo. Trying to take screenshot with three finger swipe always scrolls page

Koogly

Jun 15, 2009
www.youtube.com
Full wipe

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Great ROM so far, is there a way of taking screenshots apart from normal 3 finger swipe.... Perhaps a button combo. Trying to take a screenshot with three fingers swipe always scrolls page
something tells me, yo uare not from around here...
use Powe button + Vol Down for Screenshot.... ( Yay Google)

Reactions: dan197

Captain A.

Jul 22, 2017
You install this rom , coming from encrypted OOS?..
Without to format data?...
So it supports encryption...
I flashed Havoc OS from an encrypted OOS OpenBeta30 device. My device is still encrypted properly, had no problems whatsoever.
Steps I followed are what's described in the first post:
1. Download Firmware, Rom and Gapps, and place them on the phone.
2. Boot in twrp->wipe->advanced wipe-> wipe Dalvic/Cache/Data/System
3. Flash the firmware
4. Flash Rom and Gapps
5. Reboot to system
6. -Optional- Flash latest Magisk

sanjayi0106

Jan 21, 2015
I flashed Havoc OS from an encrypted OOS OpenBeta30 device. My device is still encrypted properly, had no problems whatsoever.
Steps I followed are what's described in the first post:
1. Download Firmware, Rom and Gapps, and place them on the phone.
2. Boot in twrp->wipe->advanced wipe-> wipe Dalvic/Cache/Data/System
3. Flash the firmware
4. Flash Rom and Gapps
5. Reboot to system
6. -Optional- Flash latest Magisk
Which firmware you flashed..? 5.0.6 or beta 30..?

vikram.mohal

Nov 14, 2013
Faridkot
forum.xda-developers.com
You install this rom , coming from encrypted OOS?..
Without to format data?...
So it supports encryption...
Yes. I was on OOS & direct coming to Havoc , only clean flash without format internal

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Which firmware you flashed..? 5.0.6 or beta 30..?
5.0.6 is good

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

As Oneplus has not released its pie based oxygen ROM, therefore encryption issue will be there untill the release of oxygen OS 6.0.
You need to decrypt the internal storage to install a pie based ROM if coming from older OS version say 8.0 or 7.1.
I m using without format internal.

Topofthemorning

Nov 19, 2018
I have a question regarding encryption. I tried to encrypt my phone on the previous build and the phone just showed the boot animation for two hours before i gave up and reset. Was that an issue with the previous build or should i just have been more patient with it?

Captain A.

Jul 22, 2017
Should I upgrade to the 25/11 version via OTA or clean flash is required/recommended? How about a dirty flash?

Love the rom btw, it's excellent. OTA is a big one for me, although I don'd mind a clean flash every now and again.