[ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

MaksimT

Aug 29, 2019
render issue

Is it ok that after clean installation the UI is shivering like a chihuahua untill you'll turn off the HW overlays? this button is quite deep inside settings menu, so it was a real quest to done with this moment. :eek:

Reactions: sailorpito

Rub3nDB

Dec 12, 2014
My device is Oneplus 3 A3003, with the latest Havoc-OS version.

All is working fine except the notifications doesn't show up after a while of not using the device... I need to wake up the device (double tap on the screen) and then the notifications appears.

Also happens with the fingerprint sensor. Doesn't work after a while of not using the device. I need to double tap the screen then use the fingerprint sensor to unlock.

Any solution on this?

Sorry if my english is rusty.

Greetings.

Last edited:

Ihe87

Jul 8, 2015
Bavaria
My device is Oneplus 3 A3003, with the latest Havoc-OS version.

Also happens with the fingerprint sensor. Doesn't work after a while of not using the device. I need to double tap the screen then use the fingerprint sensor to unlock.

Any solution on this?

Sorry if my english is rusty.

Greetings.
Same here...
Otherwise excellent Rom! :good:

sailorpito

Sep 27, 2010
Is it ok that after clean installation the UI is shivering like a chihuahua untill you'll turn off the HW overlays? this button is quite deep inside settings menu, so it was a real quest to done with this moment. :eek:
Same problem here since I replaced the display.. On previous build only the encryption password during boot was affected but on latest build I have to turn off HW overlays on developer options every time the system boots. Anyone know how to enable this automatically on boot?

Reactions: Diatomix98

shadowman3333

Feb 15, 2015
Poznań
Hmm... I have no problems with the fingerprint sensor on latest build from 26.08.19. I have disabled all waking up gestures including camera and flashlight gestures because I don't need it. Try to disable these gestures and check again.

jesrani

Mar 29, 2011
Mumbai
I am currently on 2.7 version from 05.07.19.
Can I dirty flash the new version directly? Do i need to flash gapps again?
Is the new version better in terms of battery?

Johan Fernando

May 19, 2015
I am currently on 2.7 version from 05.07.19.
Can I dirty flash the new version directly? Do i need to flash gapps again?
Is the new version better in terms of battery?
I think it's alright. If you dirty flash the apps in the phone won't get removed.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I'm using a OP 3. I'm having connectivity issues in the new patch. The connection goes on and off and most of the time it's down. When I try to enable my other sim it switches on but then disables itself again. Does anyone experiencing this issue?

Dru79

Sep 23, 2010
I think it's alright. If you dirty flash the apps in the phone won't get removed.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I'm using a OP 3. I'm having connectivity issues in the new patch. The connection goes on and off and most of the time it's down. When I try to enable my other sim it switches on but then disables itself again. Does anyone experiencing this issue?
+1 connection issues

glox023

Nov 15, 2013
Zrenjanin
This last update broke some off my apps (Maps, Playstore, Notes, Gcam works but with extreme delay) mobile data doesn't work 90% of time, also not sure if it's because of this update but my battery has been draining faster than usual.