[ROM]-[24.09.20]-Havoc-OS-4.0-[11.0.0_r3]-[Beta]

Search This thread

situ1962

Oct 29, 2008
I am very surprised to find that although the rom is being continuously updated, but the original post and the download link in that post has not been updated since long. This confuses people. Please, at least provide the latest download link in the first post.
I am not here to disrespect the dev in any way. I like his work and do appreciate it. But a little more up to date first post is always welcome.

nano91

Jan 9, 2011
For some reason the stock dialer doesn't work for me. I can call out, but when someone's calling there only the vibration (and possibly sound, not sure as phone is always in vibrate) but nothing visual on the screen, so I can't answer the call. Not even if I open the dialer manually. Tried downloading a different dialer and that works, however now I seem to have the missed call notification from the original dialer, because the count only keeps increasing. When I click it, it opens the new dialer, but next time I miss a call the notification just has one more missed call.

This has been happening ever since I upgraded (clean flash) to the Android 11 rom. Maybe I'm missing some updated firmware or something?

Just in case: I did a clean flash (vanilla), then installed nik gapps core and magisk

Last edited:

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
On latest build, battery stats don't reset once charged to 100%. Dialer works good on gapps version.
Screenshot_20210622-202518_Impostazioni.png

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
For some reason the stock dialer doesn't work for me. I can call out, but when someone's calling there only the vibration (and possibly sound, not sure as phone is always in vibrate) but nothing visual on the screen, so I can't answer the call. Not even if I open the dialer manually. Tried downloading a different dialer and that works, however now I seem to have the missed call notification from the original dialer, because the count only keeps increasing. When I click it, it opens the new dialer, but next time I miss a call the notification just has one more missed call.

This has been happening ever since I upgraded (clean flash) to the Android 11 rom. Maybe I'm missing some updated firmware or something?

Just in case: I did a clean flash (vanilla), then installed nik gapps core and magisk
You have most likely not selected stock dialer as your dialer. Do it by selecting dialer in the app menu.

nano91

Jan 9, 2011
You have most likely not selected stock dialer as your dialer. Do it by selecting dialer in the app menu.
I had this issue right after installing even before installing any third-party dialer. I only installed a dialer because of this. Also switching back the default dialer resulted in the same behaviour.

Last edited:

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
Another issue: autorotation doesn't work in last build.
Edit: works after enabling it in QS.

Last edited:

incenx

Mar 7, 2012
Hi! I love this project..
I'm in Havoc v3.5 and i want to update to the latest build.

The Questions may be lame, often questioned :
1. Do i need to clean install? (
2. I need suggestions for backup apps.. Any suggest?

Many thanks

BrahmaGandhi

Feb 12, 2018
@SKULSHADY

Havoc v4.8 Vanilla :
-System navigation using Gesture Nav. doesn't survived after reboot (Hasn't been fixed since many previous versions)

-Battery drains when charging overnight e.g. 7-8% /per 7 hours (no gestures, wifi and mobiledata always OFF) adaptive charging enabled.

Still lack of important features compare to other A11 roms nowdays e.g.
-Notification lights & Battery lights customization
-Alert slider settings
-Toggle for shows volume panel on right side (very useful for right-handed user)
-Sound tile in QS

"Wishlist" Features.. (long awaited features) ;
+Full HW keys customization (short, double, longpress) like.."msmXtended, Bliss roms, etc"
+Power menu customization (allow to add "lockdown, screenshot, screen record, etc)
+More lockscreen Clock Styles (Shapeshift, etc)
+Brightness slider position settings (bottom/upper)

Overall it is GREAT rom. Thank you!

Reactions: TNSMANI

vssu

Nov 20, 2019
i clean installed 4.8 from... some version in 2019. Where did notification light options go?

thanks

cfli1688c1

May 10, 2012
there is this option under mobile network, send & receive MMS message when mobile data is off.
- anyone know to get it to work?

Top Liked Posts