[ROM]-[24.09.20]-Havoc-OS-4.0-[11.0.0_r3]-[Beta]

Search This thread

Sudhangshu

hello guys can you please help me with fixing an issue im having, im trying to root my device with magisk, everything seems to work fine but when i try to flash magisk zip i get an error about zip signature failure, i have tried downloading the package from multiple source but haven't got any solution.
please if you all have something for me then kindly do share.

lapirado

Aug 25, 2015
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco F3
hello guys can you please help me with fixing an issue im having, im trying to root my device with magisk, everything seems to work fine but when i try to flash magisk zip i get an error about zip signature failure, i have tried downloading the package from multiple source but haven't got any solution.
please if you all have something for me then kindly do share.
Wich one are u trying to flash? Have u tried canary?

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
First impressions after clean flashing new build (gapps):
- The issues of previous other A11 roms are gone. Hotspot works, NFC works (I've tried Google Pay), Android Auto works
- Nice, clean UI with decent customisation options. In Configuration Center/Status Bar I can't find the option to move clock from the left side - but maybe it's on purpose. Anyway I would love the option to have clock on center of the status bar.
- Edge lighting is working well
- Had a couple of random reboots just after setting up the phone and some UI lags -after 3 - 4 hours they seem to be gone
Solid build with daily driver features.

Reactions: jaydee 77

BrahmaGandhi

Feb 12, 2018
Update gapps version:
still missing few basic features and few important cust..:
- no swap button toggle (back><recent). *edit synaptic.kl should work*
- no HW buttons config.
- no option to turn-off HW light button. (Needed to save battery)
- gesture nav. issue e.g. back gesture doesn't work. and doesn't survive reboot (it switched back to default 3button nav)
- 3 button nav also doesn't work
- animation a bit lag

...got no enough time to explore more yet. switched back to 3.12.

- + magisk 22.0 fastboot loop issue, so better stick with 21.4 it worked ok. safetynet passed

Great ROM, likewise.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaydee 77

jaydee 77

May 27, 2011
- Nice, clean UI with decent customisation options. In Configuration Center/Status Bar I can't find the option to move clock from the left side - but maybe it's on purpose. Anyway I would love the option to have clock on center of the status bar.
still missing few basic features and few important cust..:
-no swap button toggle (back><recent). *trick to edit synaptic.kl would work?
-no HW buttons config.
-no option to turn-off HW light button. (it eaten up battery, at least for my 4 yrs old phone)
-gesture nav. issue e.g. back gesture doesn't work.
-3 button nav doesn't work.

More customization options will come.

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
Does Android Auto works on this? I mean also in the car display, not just on phone.
You're kindly requested to not spam every thread with the same question. The same time you use to copy and paste your text could be more usefully used to research the thread, i.e. this one, and find the answer you're looking for.

matrixino

Sep 30, 2010
Canosa di Puglia
You're kindly requested to not spam every thread with the same question. The same time you use to copy and paste your text could be more usefully used to research the thread, i.e. this one, and find the answer you're looking for.
You're kindly requested to not assume what i did or did not. I searched every thread for the answer before posting. There was none and when there was, it was for A10, not 11 and/or only for the phone part.
I already read your post about it and it was not specified where it worked for you (phone or car). Since it is well known that Auto works on phone on A11, but not when attached to car, my question is legit.
I know very well how to use the forum, I'm here since 11 years. Thanks.

mvalda01

Apr 5, 2017
You're kindly requested to not assume what i did or did not. I searched every thread for the answer before posting. There was none and when there was, it was for A10, not 11 and/or only for the phone part.
I already read your post about it and it was not specified where it worked for you (phone or car). Since it is well known that Auto works on phone on A11, but not when attached to car, my question is legit.
I know very well how to use the forum, I'm here since 11 years. Thanks.
Well I'm here more or less for the same time as you, what I did is try the ROM instead of asking everywhere. And of course if AA works only by phone is pretty useless, in Havoc works well by car.

matrixino

Sep 30, 2010
Canosa di Puglia
Well I'm here more or less for the same time as you, what I did is try the ROM instead of asking everywhere. And of course if AA works only by phone is pretty useless, in Havoc works well by car.
"Only" 7 years less.
Anyway, that's exactly the problem on A11, and since ALL other roms have this problem I wanted to make sure before formatting OOS to switch to Havoc. I use phone for work, I'm not anymore in the "try different roms daily" age nor I have time to do that.
S you confirm it's working in the auto head too? Are you using havoc official gapps?
Another thing that is not working on other A11 for example is the screencast. Does it work here? Already searched for "cast" and "screencast" without result.
If latest AAuto didn't stop working on OOS I wouldn't even be trying a new rom. But that's it, so I must upgrade to new Android version if I want to continue using Auto. Google apparently don't want to fix it for the 3T/OOS since it's an old phone and version (Pie).

Top Liked Posts