[ROM] 25 Mar: NVflash stock ROM release: v10b dated 1300166062 (15/03/2011)

Search This thread

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
I'm please to make the latest (*at time of writing) LG 2X ROM release available for your use in NVFlash format. This is doubly useful as it provides us with a great 'disaster recovery' solution for when we're playing with new ROMs, recoveries etc. :)

Please note that you use this at your own risk!

NVFlash is for use on Windows PCs.

Excellent details on how to set up NVFlash are available in this topic (thanks jmcnz), but in a nutshell the process is:
  • Download the ROM file below
  • Download the driver file below
  • Turn device off, remove battery, plug device in while holding volume up and down - screen will stay black but Windows will add a new 'APX' devices
  • Install drivers extracted from driver file download
  • Run 'flash.bat' from ROM file download
  • Wait for flash to complete and device to reboot
The all important files...
  • NvFlash ROM v10b / 1300166062 (15/03/2011) - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: b17cb7fd3542b5d02baf49879a83acff
  • NvFlash drivers - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 2eab4f16fe1337a209a550ccd0be69c2
Enjoy! :)

P

Last edited:

ULJ

Jun 6, 2009
Thank you for your hard work, Paul!

Btw, is there a changelog between the V10a, V10b and V10c versions?

Korumera

Mar 8, 2011
RockCity
www.xdafileserver.nl
Thanks for your work on this!

I'm pretty new at this but this means when we brick the phone we can put back the orginal rom from LG to fix any problems that may occur?

I currently have version 10a on my LG (bought it on 7th of march) so the 10c would be a newer version or am i seeing this the wrong way?

NeoID

Apr 24, 2008
Grimstad
First of all, great work paulobrien!

Question is.. what's new in this release if you have 10a, is there a point in doing an update?

kruppin

Dec 17, 2010
localhost
I'm guessing it'll wipe everything if I update through NVflash? In that case i'll wait for CWM and some other goodies first. :)

larsn84

Apr 15, 2009
Aarhus
androidtips.mono.net
I thought the different versions indicated which area they where fore.:confused:

V10A for scandinavia etc.

V10C for other european contries and so on.

Dunno if that is the right categorisation, but just an example. Will try and find link

Korumera

Mar 8, 2011
RockCity
www.xdafileserver.nl
I thought the different versions indicated which area they where fore.:confused:

V10A for scandinavia etc.

V10C for other european contries and so on.

Dunno if that is the right categorisation, but just an example. Will try and find link

Hmmm would be strange, i'm from holland and i have a Optimus with version 10a but it's possible we are sided with them (small country afterall).

souli

Jan 30, 2011
hi im korean user
very interested in your work and so happy

in korea there are so many people wait your rom so do i

im very sorry but could you build
some ver.korea rom?!

i mean it would work in su660
that released in korea like p990

i wait for your answer

...im really sorry
im not good at english but i hope you to understand what i mean

Sent from my LG-SU660 using XDA App

Sent from my LG-SU660 using XDA App

Arawac

Mar 9, 2011
GJ :) keep up the good work, now I am rly getting curious why everyone is so excited about custom roms ;D

treeo

Feb 26, 2011
Should the phone be on and plugged in the USB when i install the rom? im a total noob at this... i have suceeded in installing the drivers... but i dont understand how to do with the rom installation...

Thanks for a great job, Paul!

Best regards

Top Liked Posts