• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][26 June] ~~ SenseMOD FlashVille v2.0.1 ~~ [F1 Kernel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

htc-phones

May 25, 2012
Nope, it's a known issue. It won't be fixed till we get a software to edit M10s, which won't happen very soon. Meanwhile, use this guide - http://bit.ly/LUFp9C

EDIT: FlashVille V is by far the best full Sense 4 experience on any ROM. Of course, it's still not good enough for daily use without the Primo Rosie (which, IMO has no point) but it's better than all others, and at you're speed, I'm sure you'll fix this too ;) Plus, you seem to have mutual help from Quinny899, and his DHD team, who are also making great progress.

yes we have got help from DHD dev's :) hopefuly we can get this sutible for daily use very soon :p

Reactions: shrome99

dan-fish

May 27, 2011
Isn't removing that menu button just a line in the build.prop? Can't remember it off the top of my head but remember seeing it in fallout.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 2

maerdance

Jan 10, 2010
www.mutant-maerdance.com
i'm missing my htc widgets after installing oneV-rosie.
all except clockwidget. permission fixing and appdata-reseting as expected couldn't solve this.
doesn't seem to be a sense4a/sense4 incopatibilitiy cause nobody else mentions this.
..äh, did anybody else combine them successful?

htc-phones

May 25, 2012
i'm missing my htc widgets after installing oneV-rosie.
all except clockwidget. permission fixing and appdata-reseting as expected couldn't solve this.
doesn't seem to be a sense4a/sense4 incopatibilitiy cause nobody else mentions this.
..äh, did anybody else combine them successful?

no no issues with my install mate. i can flash full sense 4 rosie and lite 4 rosie over and over i never loose widgets that probly means u might have deleted some system apps ? if u did u must have deleted the widgets. i can also recomend u to install the rom again then flash the sense 4a rosie right after flashing the rom dont let it boot up untill u flashed the old rosie and tell me what happens :) this should fix your issue mate

Reactions: maerdance

vaaly

May 8, 2011
Milan
no no issues with my install mate. i can flash full sense 4 rosie and lite 4 rosie over and over i never loose widgets that probly means u might have deleted some system apps ? if u did u must have deleted the widgets. i can also recomend u to install the rom again then flash the sense 4a rosie right after flashing the rom dont let it boot up untill u flashed the old rosie and tell me what happens :) this should fix your issue mate
I've installed the V rosie immediately after flashed the rom but there aren't any htc widget, except the clock one..

came across this build.prop line when working on the S version of this rom.
not near my phone now but maybe you guys can add this to the build.prop and see if it removes the pesky sw menu button
Code:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=1
That's line works fine!

Last edited:

maerdance

Jan 10, 2010
www.mutant-maerdance.com

no,systemapps still there where they have to. had the same issue when combined cooldroid(sense4with sense4a apps and launcher) with the apps of the pyrosomething rom where all those 1.generation hdpi-resized sense4apps where coming from.
well,gonna try again with fresh flash.
and anyways, thx 4 for your general and specific effort to give us things that make us happier.

htc-phones

May 25, 2012
no,systemapps still there where they have to. had the same issue when combined cooldroid(sense4with sense4a apps and launcher) with the apps of the pyrosomething rom where all those 1.generation hdpi-resized sense4apps where coming from.
well,gonna try again with fresh flash.
and anyways, thx 4 for your general and specific effort to give us things that make us happier.

okay try a clean install( wipe all partitions apart from sdcard ) that will ensure a proper wipe has taken place. and upto now your the only person with this problem. if u have modded the rom ( taken things out and put things in ) then please dont submit bug reports as theem bugs could have been caused by yourself :) and no problem thats why we are here developing :)

maerdance

Jan 10, 2010
www.mutant-maerdance.com
Well,I didn't mod your Rom and I certainly wiped and formatted all partitions.
but doesn't matter.I flashed over your sense4 3d-rosie, got widgets back. everything's fine now.

and even the extendedquicksettings mod for flashone Rom are working (they had to,same systemUI I think?)
But lost my app-overview via longpresshome :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S With SenseMOD FlashVille V using XDA

Last edited:

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

I don't have all the extra widgets after flashing Rosie Lite either; such as the 4x1 clock widget. I haven't changed anything either, so it must be that the widgets aren't compatible with Rosie Lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    banner.png

:DWelcome, to SenseMOD FlashVille!:D
    SenseMOD is a collaboration between Floatshow, htc-phones, and me, djpbx.
    No-nonsense, just good ROMs with Sense :p

FAQ
    Q: Do i need a special bootloader?
    A: NO. Revolutionary, 98-eng, 2.0-eng and 2.0-htcdev unlocked are known to work.

Q: ****ty ROM! not everything is resized!
    A: What's your question? Ask a kind question and we'll answer it.

Q: Why isn't everything resized?
    A: We ported this ROM over from the Desire HD, and it uses apps from several others. Some apps just aren't resized by the others, so we're doing it ourselves now. contact htc-phones if you can help resizing ;-)
    A thanks to
    - Quinny899 for base
    - trapacksca
    - Layapota
    - anyone who resized One S apps.

The SenseMOD policy
    Take what you like from our ROMs (any), and use it in your ROM if you want.
    We only claim 4 words in your OP ;-) "Thanks to Team SenseMOD"

SenseMOD FlashVille

Tech Specs:
    - Primo based
    - (almost) ALL One S apps resized
    - F1 Kernel, known from FlashONE
    - One S animations & Co.

Bugs:
    - Some apps not (fully) resized (Launcher, camera, gallery)
    - WiFi tethering
    - Media Link HD
    - You tell us!

Download:
    Please do not mirror! We like to keep stat of our ammount of DL's
    - V2.0: http://sensemod.blogspot.nl/2012/06/flashville-v20.html

Note:
    If you want to have the old Primo launcher (which ofc fully works), download old_rosie.zip, and flash it directly after flashing FlashVille V.

Installation Instructions:
    - Full wipe (except sd)
    - Flash FlashVille V
    - Flash Primo Rosie (if you want)
    - Reboot ^^
    - HTC-Dev unlocked bootloaders should flash the F1 kernel over fastboot before rebooting.
    - Do not worry about your phone saying Desire HD
    - Wait patiently
    - Enjoy!!!

SenseMOD FlashVille V
    Tech Specs:
    - Primo based
    - (almost) ALL One S apps resized
    - F1 Kernel, known from FlashONE
    - One S animations & Co.
    Screenshots:
    Coming!
    Bugs:
    - Some apps not (fully) resized
    - WiFi tethering
    - Media Link HD
    - You tell us!
    Download:
    Please do not mirror! We like to keep stat of our ammount of DL's ;)
    - v2.0 http://sensemod.blogspot.nl/2012/06/flashville-v20.html

Note:
    If you want to have the old Primo launcher (which ofc fully works), download old_rosie.zip, and flash it directly after flashing FlashVille V.
    Installation Instructions:
    - Full wipe (except sd)
    - Flash FlashVille V
    - Flash Primo Rosie (if you want)
    - Reboot ^^
    - HTC-Dev unlocked bootloaders should flash the F1 kernel over fastboot before rebooting.
    - Do not worry about your phone saying Desire HD :p
    - Wait patiently
    - Enjoy!!!

Lol, why don't i just upload my apktool setup :p:p:p Wait a minute, I'll ZIP it and upload

EDIT: Here it is. Please delete the apktool folder in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME and then install framework-res.apk and com.htc.resources.apk (apktool if framework-res.apk) before you decompile anything ;)
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    I download it from http://xdafileserver.com/index.php?dir=HTC/Desire+S/SenseMod+FlashOne/FlashVille make full wipe and flash form recovery. I don`t use any other files. But if I flashed old_rosie.zip all work perfect except widgets.

im working on the widgets, but my main PC is now updating to windows 8 so when it' s done ill test if my newly made zip works.