• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][26 June] ~~ SenseMOD FlashVille v2.0.1 ~~ [F1 Kernel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4123551

Hey guys, it would be a pretty nice add-on to provide just the Sense 4 lockscreen to Sense 4A ROMs. That is pretty easy (Quinny899 made a video of this a long time ago, we can ask him how). He couldn't however, get the lockscreen option to appear in Personalize, so even with the full Sense 4 lockscreen, it was just the wallpaper. If we can manage to set the weather lockscreen as default in the lockscreen, it would be pretty easy to create a flashable ZIP. Anyone have any idea how to do this??

have you tried taking CustomizationSetup.apk (and its provider) from full sense 4?

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Hey guys, it would be a pretty nice add-on to provide just the Sense 4 lockscreen to Sense 4A ROMs. That is pretty easy (Quinny899 made a video of this a long time ago, we can ask him how). He couldn't however, get the lockscreen option to appear in Personalize, so even with the full Sense 4 lockscreen, it was just the wallpaper. If we can manage to set the weather lockscreen as default in the lockscreen, it would be pretty easy to create a flashable ZIP. Anyone have any idea how to do this??

have you tried taking CustomizationSetup.apk (and its provider) from full sense 4?

its not customizationsetup, its a mod in the jars to define what version of sense "sense4a or sense 4.0" you are using...that enables the lockscreen menu and cube animation

you still then need the lockscreenapks

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
Cooldroid just fixed the Sense 4 Recent Apps. Could you please update your ROM?

PS - htc-phones, how's Rosie resizing going? You guys didn't forget us with all your new devices, did you?? :p:p:p

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
Cooldroid just fixed the Sense 4 Recent Apps. Could you please update your ROM?

PS - htc-phones, how's Rosie resizing going? You guys didn't forget us with all your new devices, did you?? :p:p:p

No of course we didn't forget you !
But we hardly know what's the better way to resize the apps, so we're working on it.
Things will go faster once we will have resized the launcher. :)

Reactions: shrome99
D

Deleted member 4123551

if you are HTC-Dev unlocked, you need to flash the boot.img separately. This may be the issue.......

no, though not. i have the same issue myslf :silly:. Looked over it while testing i think... Probably because of the new base.

Going to dive into this right now.

Floatshow

Jun 24, 2011
Toulouse
Hello everyone !

As you may know (or no), we recently resumed work on this.

We changed our approach for this ROM. From now on, we won't use One S stuff directly, but we will base this on the rock-solid FlashONE, which is way more stable. Then we'll try to get closer to Full Sense 4 from One V base, by modding framework files.

We'll keep you updated !

eternalfrozen

Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
banner.png

:DWelcome, to SenseMOD FlashVille!:D
SenseMOD is a collaboration between Floatshow, htc-phones, and me, djpbx.
No-nonsense, just good ROMs with Sense :p

it is a lost that you guys discontinue to the full sense4 development:crying:
however i will still try on this rom and provide feedback soon:good:

D

Deleted member 4123551

it is a lost that you guys discontinue to the full sense4 development:crying:
however i will still try on this rom and provide feedback soon:good:

eh we are not discontiniuing full sense 4 mate :p we're only going to use FlashONE as base instead of porting from One S . makes things a lot easier for us, and you get the same (or even better) result!

eternalfrozen

Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
eh we are not discontiniuing full sense 4 mate :p we're only going to use FlashONE as base instead of porting from One S . makes things a lot easier for us, and you get the same (or even better) result!

i have almost all sense 4 rom in this forum....those so called full sense 4 are not perfect enough.i doubted if our desire s can stand for full sense 4:(
but still i hope there is a real full sense 4 rom releasing from you guys soon...my device is always ready to flash your rom:good:

appreciate your rom :fingers-crossed:

glacier1122

Mar 1, 2012
kamalia
a little confused here, when i open the rom.zip , i dont see boot.img in main directory ,like other roms,, but i see a folder named kernel ,which has three different folders ,all of them have boot.img. which one to flash with fastboot ? im S-ON (unloked with htcdev)

D

Deleted member 4123551

we discontiniued all our sense 4 work. Use fallout, cooldroid or nik project X instead. :good:

Yeah. we lost motivatioin on the project. AOSP is something more interesting for us.

Reactions: glacier1122
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    banner.png

:DWelcome, to SenseMOD FlashVille!:D
    SenseMOD is a collaboration between Floatshow, htc-phones, and me, djpbx.
    No-nonsense, just good ROMs with Sense :p

Screenshots
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    FAQ
    Q: Do i need a special bootloader?
    A: NO. Revolutionary, 98-eng, 2.0-eng and 2.0-htcdev unlocked are known to work.

Q: ****ty ROM! not everything is resized!
    A: What's your question? Ask a kind question and we'll answer it.

Q: Why isn't everything resized?
    A: We ported this ROM over from the Desire HD, and it uses apps from several others. Some apps just aren't resized by the others, so we're doing it ourselves now. contact htc-phones if you can help resizing ;-)
    A thanks to
    - Quinny899 for base
    - trapacksca
    - Layapota
    - anyone who resized One S apps.

The SenseMOD policy
    Take what you like from our ROMs (any), and use it in your ROM if you want.
    We only claim 4 words in your OP ;-) "Thanks to Team SenseMOD"

SenseMOD FlashVille

Tech Specs:
    - Primo based
    - (almost) ALL One S apps resized
    - F1 Kernel, known from FlashONE
    - One S animations & Co.

Bugs:
    - Some apps not (fully) resized (Launcher, camera, gallery)
    - WiFi tethering
    - Media Link HD
    - You tell us!

Download:
    Please do not mirror! We like to keep stat of our ammount of DL's
    - V2.0: http://sensemod.blogspot.nl/2012/06/flashville-v20.html

Note:
    If you want to have the old Primo launcher (which ofc fully works), download old_rosie.zip, and flash it directly after flashing FlashVille V.

Installation Instructions:
    - Full wipe (except sd)
    - Flash FlashVille V
    - Flash Primo Rosie (if you want)
    - Reboot ^^
    - HTC-Dev unlocked bootloaders should flash the F1 kernel over fastboot before rebooting.
    - Do not worry about your phone saying Desire HD
    - Wait patiently
    - Enjoy!!!

SenseMOD FlashVille V
    Tech Specs:
    - Primo based
    - (almost) ALL One S apps resized
    - F1 Kernel, known from FlashONE
    - One S animations & Co.
    Screenshots:
    Coming!
    Bugs:
    - Some apps not (fully) resized
    - WiFi tethering
    - Media Link HD
    - You tell us!
    Download:
    Please do not mirror! We like to keep stat of our ammount of DL's ;)
    - v2.0 http://sensemod.blogspot.nl/2012/06/flashville-v20.html

Note:
    If you want to have the old Primo launcher (which ofc fully works), download old_rosie.zip, and flash it directly after flashing FlashVille V.
    Installation Instructions:
    - Full wipe (except sd)
    - Flash FlashVille V
    - Flash Primo Rosie (if you want)
    - Reboot ^^
    - HTC-Dev unlocked bootloaders should flash the F1 kernel over fastboot before rebooting.
    - Do not worry about your phone saying Desire HD :p
    - Wait patiently
    - Enjoy!!!

Lol, why don't i just upload my apktool setup :p:p:p Wait a minute, I'll ZIP it and upload

EDIT: Here it is. Please delete the apktool folder in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME and then install framework-res.apk and com.htc.resources.apk (apktool if framework-res.apk) before you decompile anything ;)
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    I download it from http://xdafileserver.com/index.php?dir=HTC/Desire+S/SenseMod+FlashOne/FlashVille make full wipe and flash form recovery. I don`t use any other files. But if I flashed old_rosie.zip all work perfect except widgets.

im working on the widgets, but my main PC is now updating to windows 8 so when it' s done ill test if my newly made zip works.