[ROM][27/1] Leaf r3 [Froyo][Based on 2.34.75.1][Modded/Super Fast/Live Wallpapers]

Search This thread

doomed151

Dec 5, 2009
It does not function on my HTC.
When I try to remove launcher pro, i cannot chose the "remove" button (it is gray). Only "delete data" is available, even if adw is selected as the default launcher.

perhaps beacuse it's a system application ...

Just another question:

If I install the HCDR.Kernel v4.1 (flashable) to enable overclocking (at this moment i'm non interesting in using WiFi Hotspot), can i revert back to the stock kernel?

Thanks

Yes, you can flash back the stock kernel.

Reactions: spaeter

spaeter

Feb 18, 2011
Bolzano
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
thanks!

flashed with HCDR.Kernel v4.1
linpack @ 768 MHz (ondemand)
snap20110309_232129.png
:D

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Currently using this ROM r3. All great, overclocked, any freezing, smooth... I can't see any reason to get another one :D

Thanks

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Always syncing

Just a question: The phone is always syncing with this ROM, until I cancel it, but sometime later it syncs again and never ends.

I can't see what is syncing and doesn't look like is causing any battery drain. Just weird. Anyone with this "problem"?

:)

doomed151

Dec 5, 2009
Just a question: The phone is always syncing with this ROM, until I cancel it, but sometime later it syncs again and never ends.

I can't see what is syncing and doesn't look like is causing any battery drain. Just weird. Anyone with this "problem"?

It's not a problem. You can disable auto-sync by going into Settings, Accounts & sync.

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
It's not a problem. You can disable auto-sync by going into Settings, Accounts & sync.

It is already disabled (I always disable AutoSync). It is something wrong (I mean with my flashing or whatever, not insulting this ROM), because if it shows the Sync icon, it doesn't actually syncs and I can't refresh Gmail, so I have to go to settings, cancel Sync and then refresh Gmail.

Anyway, I've set a cool icon to go directly to Sync settings (through Activities) and I can disable it in a second.

I should reflash, but I would lose what I have right now. It doesn't worth it.

spaeter

Feb 18, 2011
Bolzano
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
does anyone to know how to see the arabic fonts surfing internet?

even going in settings - language i find only □□□□ instead of the symbols...

is this a froyo problems or is there a kind o language pack to add? does this rom support arabic/persian languages?

Last edited:

arasan82

Oct 24, 2010
did a fresh install after wiping everything. When i try to install apk the phone reboots..Installed HDCR v4.1. Had the same problem but after multiple reboots it looks ok now.

Anyone faced similar issue before!!

maxip

Feb 4, 2008
I have a bit of a funny one that may (or may not) be ROM related. Since putting the ROM on, if I lose service / network coverage, I get a message asking me to select service providor. If mine isn't listed (Vodafone UK), I can't select anything and just go back to previous screen. If Vodafone is listed, I select that and works OK.

I have tried both manually selecting & auto selecting providor. This didn't happen before I installed this ROM

Question - has anyone else experienced this and if so, was there a fix ?

antonio1475

May 29, 2010

Hey, why can't I install Symp Patched Market (7.2.1) without force close? I love this ROM but can't have patched market...

Any solution?

Thanks

mysql2779

Jun 22, 2010
hey guys , I flashed Leaf_r3 and I felt abit laggy with my phone. Am I need to do anything to oc the phone or it is already oc-ed ? I just flashed leaf_r3.zip but nth else.

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
hey guys , I flashed Leaf_r3 and I felt abit laggy with my phone. Am I need to do anything to oc the phone or it is already oc-ed ? I just flashed leaf_r3.zip but nth else.

Laggy? :eek: Install some overclock app (SetCPU, Overclock Widget) and look if you can go over 518MHZ. If you can, you have an oc kernel. If not, you have to flash an overclock kernel (HCDR.Kernel v4.1 from the first post of this thread)

D3VICE

Dec 4, 2010
Grozny
I suggest you try out JokerDroid.

It has sense too, and is currently the fastest rom that I have ever used, even faster then CM7, its snappy as hell.

aggourodolmas

Sep 24, 2010
Athens
It is already disabled (I always disable AutoSync). It is something wrong (I mean with my flashing or whatever, not insulting this ROM), because if it shows the Sync icon, it doesn't actually syncs and I can't refresh Gmail, so I have to go to settings, cancel Sync and then refresh Gmail.

Anyway, I've set a cool icon to go directly to Sync settings (through Activities) and I can disable it in a second.

I should reflash, but I would lose what I have right now. It doesn't worth it.

same exactly problem here with this ROM. did you find a solution or just doing it manually?

trippinz

Jun 26, 2011
The only problem with this rom is the lack of arabic support. Is there a way to make my phone have arabic support by any means without changing my rom ?

[-]also how do i enable app2sd ? I donot have the scripts for a2sd as when I do su -> a2sd check it says a2sd not found [/-] NVM - FIXED a2sd issue

Last edited:

aggourodolmas

Sep 24, 2010
Athens
Yes, it does have the photo update for the contacts from facebook but it is said previously that the sync procedure has to be done manually. It seems that the sync icon is pressed but it doesn't sync anything so you have to do it manually from settings

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing...
    LeafROM_Logo.png

Basically this is a customization of the stock ROM, or I might say, just a repack with various stuff removed and added.

(Screenshots from Leaf r1)
    leaf%20%285%29.png
    leaf%20%281%29.png
    leaf%20%282%29.png
    leaf%20%283%29.png

Linpack @ 768 MHz (ondemand)
    snap20110116_142745.png

Quick ROM Info
    • Based on official 2.34.75.1.
    • Android 2.2.1 (Froyo).
    • Rooted.
    • Odexed for more free space on phone memory.
    • Highly modded.
    • Live wallpapers.
    • HCDR.Kernel v4.1. (r1 only)
    • Custom bootscreen + removed bootsound.
    • Adblock.
    • Sympnotic's Patched Market v6.1.
    • 162 MB free space on phone after first install.

What is added/removed?
    • Added: LauncherPro as stock launcher.
    • Added: Nexus Revamped Pro live wallpaper.
    • Added: Torch app taken from CyanogenMod (brighter than stock app, high brightness mode may break the LED).
    • Added: Superuser.
    • Added: Busybox.
    • Removed: HTC Sense home.
    • Removed: Almost every HTC widgets.
    • Removed: Several HTC apps:
      AppSharing, Flashlight, Flickr, Facebook, Footprints, Mail, Quickoffice, Twitter, Stock and more​

Issues/workarounds:
    • Still under not in testing stages anymore.
    • The first start-up wizard works fine but may have missing items. (Removed altogether)
    • WiFi Hotspot not working. (thanks metapolis) (Fixed in r2)
    • HTC Wallpapers are nowhere to be found. (Provided seperate package)
    • Changing some settings in Settings -> Personalize will result in force close. (thanks anhedonix / need help with this)

Special thanks to:
    • danne_jo
    • Sympnotic
    • Cyanogen
    • HCDR.Jacob
    • The guy who made the ad-blocking hosts file

Downloads: (all these packages are flashable)
    ROM
    Latest: Leaf_r3.zip (95 MB)
    Leaf_r2.zip (95 MB)
    Leaf_r1.zip (104 MB)

Customizations

Stock HTC kernel (flashable): Download (This kernel does NOT allow overclocking but allows WiFi Hotspot to work properly, default in r2)
    Stock bootscreen (flashable): Download (Bootsound is not added back)
    HCDR.Kernel v4.1 (flashable): Download (Enables overclocking but breaks WiFi hotspot, default in r1)
    HTC Wallpapers (not flashable): Download (Extract on SD card then use Gallery to choose wallpaper)​

Installation instructions:
    Just install as usual with other ROMs. However doing a Nandroid backup is highly recommended. A wipe/factory reset is not explicitly required but if you experience slowdowns/force closes, try wiping and reflashing the ROM.

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS ROM BRICKED YOUR WILDFIRE

Leaf r2:
    Progress: Done

Changelog:
    • Reverted back to stock kernel for compatibility.
    • More apk's removed.
    • Removed setup wizard.
    • Added Spare Parts app from CM.
    • Sympnotic's Patched Market v7.2.1.
    • LauncherPro v0.8.3.

Leaf r3:
    Progress: Done

Changelog:
    • Fixed market problem in r2 by reverting to v6.1.

There will be no updates.
    I have switched to the Xperia X10.
    just the uploading is some how slow :)

its at home, thanks. going to test
    Nice to see a Malaysian developers. But can you add gingerbread theme, flip to lock, weather animations patah. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
    It does not function on my HTC.
    When I try to remove launcher pro, i cannot chose the "remove" button (it is gray). Only "delete data" is available, even if adw is selected as the default launcher.

perhaps beacuse it's a system application ...

Just another question:

If I install the HCDR.Kernel v4.1 (flashable) to enable overclocking (at this moment i'm non interesting in using WiFi Hotspot), can i revert back to the stock kernel?

Thanks

Yes, you can flash back the stock kernel.
    same exactly problem here with this ROM. did you find a solution or just doing it manually?

I still do it manually. I got used to. Anyway, I am right now going to the shop to pick up my ordered LG Optimus Black, so bye HTC, bye Wildfire, bye Leaf r3, bye guys!! :'(

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk