[ROM] [3/18] Stock Rooted 5.1 - LMY47E - Root, Busybox, init.d - Odex / DeOdex

Search This thread

bigant262

May 12, 2009
I might have found a bug, just in general with 5.1, when you scroll up really fast, like flick downward, when it gets near the top it starts scrolling back down. Can anyone verify?

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
Guys is anybody able to decompile the framework in VTS 10? I was thinking about swapping and using this as a base as it is more stable than AOSP. I cant get the framework to decompile or even install the necessary framework. APKTool just throws up brute errors.

Mervingio

Mar 28, 2011
Elysium
OnePlus 7 Pro
Band 12 Enabled on T-Mobile 5.1 47D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426678898656.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1426678898656.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,567
Reactions: reinert012

fahadali2315

Sep 18, 2013
Nottingham
Thanks. Just saw that. Would you be able to post the exact steps to do it. I always get confused when it comes to flashing via fast boot. Thanks.
1. Copy ROM.zip into phone.
2. Extract Bootloader/Radio Zip on your Pc (desktop or waeva)
3. Reboot phone into bootloader mode and attach phone to pc.. Click Flash file in the Bootloader folder.
It will autoreboot twice into BL.
Dont unplug until then.
4. Choose reboot to Recovery from BL.
5. Wipe Data/Dalvikcache etc
(also system if having issues later on )
6. Flash rom
7. Scott's/Mikey's greatness ;) Voila.

Last edited:

fahadali2315

Sep 18, 2013
Nottingham
Man...I wasn't confused til I started reading the comments on here. Coming from a Note 3, this is a little different for me. The ROM doesn't include the radio/bl and the radio/bl have to be flashed via fastboot before flashing the ROM, correct?
Yes Sir , It's actually quiet easier then Samsung Odin/Recovery stuff.
1. You need Adb/Fastboot + Google Drivers for your device.
2. Download the Bootloader/Radio Zip.
Extract and update the bootloader .
3. Flash rom from your recovery.

I don't know if you remember me from Note 3 or not [emoji14] lol.

Reactions: bob2300nx

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Any idea on if there will be a flashable zip for the new radios . sorry. I have already asked it but had to again coz I'm so excited. Lol.

AS soon as I get my paycheck...

Wait!!!!

I dont get paid to do this...

Well... I dont know how long it will take...

Sorry

jeston

Oct 5, 2007
Hey scrosler, thanks for all the work you do for us.

Is the boot.img included in this rom the same as your standalone un-encrypted boot.img? In other words, can I rip the boot.img out of this rom and use it for my stock rom, or should I wait for you to release a new boot.img for lmy47e by itself?

Reactions: mymusicathome

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
Anybody having trouble taking screenshot with down and power. I take it. It shoots then a notification tells me I the snapshot couldn't be takin

beachbum40

Dec 9, 2011
cincinnati
I'm updated already to 47E do I still need to flash radio and bootloader? I'm already on the latest radio and bootloader.. Sorry just a little confused. On meds...lol

beachbum40

Dec 9, 2011
cincinnati
Only the 47E radio is new, flash it in fastboot and you're done. Bootloader is the same as 47D.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6 met Tapatalk

Here's the state that I'm in now I already have 47E radio I believe. I updated my n6 from 47D yesterday. So why do I need to flash the 47E radio again?

Sent from Nexus 6

Attachments

• 1426713422736.jpg
    1426713422736.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,140

beachbum40

Dec 9, 2011
cincinnati
Sorry thought you meant you updated to a 47E custom rom. No you're good to go my friend ☺

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6 met Tapatalk

Lol ?yeah I went ahead and took the update yesterday to 47E I needed the new radio because on my T-Mobile N6 I was getting poor reception and WiFi was awful. I had to manually fastboot one by one all images to get the update to my device but all is good now ,good reception and WiFi and sound is a lot better.. Well at that note I guess I'm going to go ahead and give this ROM a shot looks great!
Thanks for the quick response? Have a good day friend..

Sent from Nexus 6

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Hey scrosler, thanks for all the work you do for us.

Is the boot.img included in this rom the same as your standalone un-encrypted boot.img? In other words, can I rip the boot.img out of this rom and use it for my stock rom, or should I wait for you to release a new boot.img for lmy47e by itself?
Yes, you can grab boot.img out of this ROM. Do not use the D version. I am going to close that thread down. Everything that is needed is in here.

Anybody having trouble taking screenshot with down and power. I take it. It shoots then a notification tells me I the snapshot couldn't be takin

That sounds like its having an issue saving to storage if I had to hazzard a guess.

Are you on the Odex or DeOdex and have you looked at your storage to see if everything is showing up?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here it is... Android 5.1 build LMY47E in all its stock glory!

This was another collaborative effort between myself, and MikeyXDA!

lmy47e.png

Preface
    • Stock Rooted... Busybox and init.d support already built for you!
    • This is based 100% on the stock Google image!
    • You can get the radio and bootloader from HERE! Its a windows batch file. Reboot to bootloader and then run the batch file!

Features
    • Stock