[ROM][3.21.2012]NVFlash ICS 9.2.1.17 US/WW/TW Restore[FULLY STOCK!!NOT ROOTED!!]

Search This thread

Korumera

Mar 8, 2011
RockCity
www.xdafileserver.nl
Hi

Here are the nvflash versions for the .17 update. For those that wanna go back to stock for warrenty or have a dualboot this can come in handy.

I've tested the WW version on my on transformer and it worked (got a B70 with SBK1) created the US and TW version the sameway with the same config files so it should work! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

But remember i'm not responsible for any bricks flashing my causes and you do this on your own riks.

Quick guide:
1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
2. Find “APX” device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
3. Run download.bat.

I'm hosting them on my own server:

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/

*Added US version, and TW version

Last edited:

SDC_Bolts

Jan 21, 2009
Worked great on a B60 and a B70.

Thank you.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

arnett

Jan 2, 2009
Nopes these are only for versions with SBK1 and the B90 series doesnt have that sorry m8, but there are otherways to get back to stock for B90 just look in the dev section.

oow.. thanks for the reply.. :)

mine still in stock, but HC 3.2.1.. i thought ICS for TF101G already available for certain countries..

thanks a lot anyway..

E_man5112

Jul 13, 2010
Windows won't allow me to install the driver. It says the third-party INF does not contain digital signature information, and it doesn't give me an ignore and proceed anyway option. Any ideas? I'm doing this from device manager.

Edit: if anyone else has this happen, rebooting to boot options (the screen that lets you boot into safe mode and such) there is a setting to disable signed drivers. That worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Korumera

redsnake80

Dec 2, 2010
Buenos Aires
Hi!

ROM: NVFLASH_ICS_9.2.1.21_WW_NOROOT
CWM Recovery ICS - Stock?

Edit: When i press power+volume down for 7 seconds (aprox) show this:

2HNVe.jpg

Last edited:

dvinnen

Jun 26, 2009
Thanks a lot. Fixed a issue for me. No matter what I flashed I couldn't get the wifi to work again. Just stayed in a state of trying to turn on.

redsnake80

Dec 2, 2010
Buenos Aires
Hmmm try to flash it again, i've checked the zip file and it contains all the files including the recovery (blob.sos)

I install the new NVFLASH_ICS_9.2.1.24_WW_NOROOT
My recovery it's the same, how is the recovery stock? you have screens?
I read that is normal in stock (android with admiration sign)

Thanks in advance, sorry for my english

GenghisKhan67

Dec 8, 2010
Sherbrooke
This process works fine. A few things to keep in mind:

1) Unzip the .7z file in a folder in a folder at the root of your hard drive: I typically open my Windows boot drive, create a new folder, name it "nvflash" and dump the archive's contents into it. This avoids getting errors as a result of the Windows folder/file path being too long.

2) Timing is important when connecting the tablet to the computer: on Windows 7, I simply press the power on+volume up buttons for 2-3 seconds (up until the "new hardware found" bubble appears in the tray area), I then let go and make sure the screen remains off (*VERY IMPORTANT*).

3) To install the Windows driver for my TF101, I go to Device Manager, right-click on the APX icon (it should show a yellow exclamation point), update the driver by pointing Windows to the /usbpcdriver folder (e.g. c:\nvflash\usbpcdriver, for example), let Windows finish the install and ONLY then start the flashing process by running download.bat in Administrator mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Here are the nvflash versions for the .17 update. For those that wanna go back to stock for warrenty or have a dualboot this can come in handy.

I've tested the WW version on my on transformer and it worked (got a B70 with SBK1) created the US and TW version the sameway with the same config files so it should work! LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

But remember i'm not responsible for any bricks flashing my causes and you do this on your own riks.

Quick guide:
    1. Connect cable to computer and turn device on while holding down Volume Up. Screen will stay off, but USB will come on.
    2. Find “APX” device in Device manager and update driver, then point it at usbpcdriver directory from the zip.
    3. Run download.bat.

I'm hosting them on my own server:

http://www.xdafileserver.nl/

*Added US version, and TW version
    Windows won't allow me to install the driver. It says the third-party INF does not contain digital signature information, and it doesn't give me an ignore and proceed anyway option. Any ideas? I'm doing this from device manager.

Edit: if anyone else has this happen, rebooting to boot options (the screen that lets you boot into safe mode and such) there is a setting to disable signed drivers. That worked for me.