[ROM] [3/29] Stock Rooted 5.1 - LMY47M - Root, Busybox, init.d - DeOdex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Is there an Odex version of this? I've been on your odex e build for a while and wanted to try the latest. Thanks!
Yes... MrJaydees here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6/development/rom-stock-rooted-lmy47m-android-5-1-t3061595

Same thing as mine except his is Odex.

Would it be possible for the original poster to make a Stock 47M ROM that is NOT rooted (but DOES disable forced encryption!)?

I'm having a serious problem with Real Racing 3 on this build. It won't start. EA's support says 3.2.2 fixes issues with nexus 6 and 5.1. I think they are full of crap, but as I'm rooted, I know any crash reports or stuff I send them will likely be tossed as they don't 'support' rooted devices. So I'm hoping to get a T-Mobile build that's not encrypted but also not rooted just to see if the RR3 crash occurs and send them a crash dump.

Thanks in advance, or if you know who DOES have a 47M unrooted/decrypted flashable ROM I'd appreciate it.

Randy

No, that would be a huge waste of my time. Simply use the unroot function of SuperSU.

machostallion

Apr 21, 2010
DC
Hey scrosler. Can you confirm if that firmware radio zip is twrp flashable? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

the_rooter

Aug 3, 2014
Olean
did a clean install using my otg usb stick and everything installed great. Just this morning had my first random reboot. Odd never happened with stock and also I have franco kernel latest nightly r21 i believe. Anyone else have this happen?

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
did a clean install using my otg usb stick and everything installed great. Just this morning had my first random reboot. Odd never happened with stock and also I have franco kernel latest nightly r21 i believe. Anyone else have this happen?

Your not stock if you are running a custom kernel.

Reactions: darren.wlsn1

machostallion

Apr 21, 2010
DC
Rom is running super fast and smooth with franco kernel.

Shouldn't this rom have VOLTE enabled by default? I'm reverting to H when on calls. I remember seeing somewhere something about an option somewhere in the phone dialer service menu that might need to be enabled.

Also, anyone know how to verify if band 12 for T-Mobile is enabled? I'm in DC where band 12 is active but I'm only getting band 4 on LTE discovery no matter where I am in the city.

kidhudi

Feb 1, 2011
Jackson
ok thanks for this .

i hate to be a pain in the ass but can i flash the firmware/radio and the rom in the same twrp session?

also is this for every carrier or just tmobile?

Reactions: darren.wlsn1

bill3508

May 23, 2011
Rom is running super fast and smooth with franco kernel.

Shouldn't this rom have VOLTE enabled by default? I'm reverting to H when on calls. I remember seeing somewhere something about an option somewhere in the phone dialer service menu that might need to be enabled.

Also, anyone know how to verify if band 12 for T-Mobile is enabled? I'm in DC where band 12 is active but I'm only getting band 4 on LTE discovery no matter where I am in the city.

#*#*4636*#*#, then go to phone option, click on turn on volte provisioned flag, click turn off radio, wait 30 seconds, turn back on. Volte flag should now change to turn off volte flag. Get out of there and go to settings, networks, enable advanced calling. It should work assuming you have it activated on the Verizon site also.

machostallion

Apr 21, 2010
DC
#*#*4636*#*#, then go to phone option, click on turn on volte provisioned flag, click turn off radio, wait 30 seconds, turn back on. Volte flag should now change to turn off volte flag. Get out of there and go to settings, networks, enable advanced calling. It should work assuming you have it activated on the Verizon site also.

Thank for the reply. I actually figured it out right after I initially posted. I went into the 4636 menu you referred to. My volte flag was already enabled so I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. I found a post on reddit where someone had the same problem and and simply wiped cache and davlick to fix it. Sure enough after wiping, I went into cellular networks in settings and the enhanced lte option was available. VOLTE is now working for me. I'm on T-Mobile so I'm not sure if it works on Verizon like you were referring to.

Now I just need to figure out why I'm not detecting any band 12 on T-Mobile. Maybe it's as simple as I'm not in the right location. It definitely shows as enabled in the 3282 menu.

Reactions: bill3508
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well here it is... Android 5.1 build LMY47M in all its stock glory!

M.png

Preface
    • Stock Rooted... Busybox and init.d support already built for you!
    • This is based 100% on the stock Google image!
    • You can get the flashable radio and bootloader from HERE!

Features
    • Stock
    • De-Odex