• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM] 3 kinds of PFittech Android 4.1/4.04/Sammy 4.04 - Unique Feautures 20.9.2012

Whats NEXT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emceeb

May 4, 2012
dahanu
My rom is bugging me to update to 1.0.4 how do I tell it that a new rom is in line have patience :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

darito30

Apr 23, 2012
Guayaquil
First bad news: today I test new server - SS - at 12 30 I public link to v1.0.5 for download in my forum. After 10 minutes I get BAN for large data transfer - a lot of downloads in a short time :p

Now Im going back to old and slow Wuala server which handle large data transfer.

Good news: ROM is ONLINE.
Brother please, could you put in your gallery of 4.0.3 rom, I would be grateful

grakon

Sep 28, 2011
been using the rom for a couple of days now its quality thankyou,

ive noticed a couple of things that are quite basic but really handy that seem to be missing,

flashlight
snooze control for alarm clock
timer and countdown clock

is there any plans to add these?

emceeb

May 4, 2012
dahanu
been using the rom for a couple of days now its quality thankyou,

ive noticed a couple of things that are quite basic but really handy that seem to be missing,

flashlight
snooze control for alarm clock
timer and countdown clock

is there any plans to add these?
U serious I have this things working flashlight snooze no timer and count down though :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

diddly3000

Nov 10, 2011
headford
only thing i have found so far is the "update me" has gone. looked in settings and the OTA option is there but get the msg "settings has stopped" not had time to check things properly yet
ok it flashed ok so.
someone said they got errors flashing, so didn't want to chance it ;)
will flash it soon myself battery is charging tho. will let you know how i get on :)

tigerphil

Jun 25, 2011
Southampton
ok it flashed ok so.
someone said they got errors flashing, so didn't want to chance it ;)
will flash it soon myself battery is charging tho. will let you know how i get on :)
it flashed fine, i didnt know if it flashed wrong making the update me disappear etc so flashed it a 2nd time after a full wipe etc but still the same problem but otherwise all seems well so far

fixed....re downloaded update me from market and now seems to be working fine again

Last edited: