[Rom] [32A] Android 2.0.1 - 2.1 [16th FEB] SUPPORTS OLD/NEW RADIO [AOSP 2.1 v1.6.1]

Search This thread

h46it

Oct 10, 2009
Toronto
I can't even flash my phone...i get a error about 1/2 way thru the flashing process. Any suggestion why this might be happening?

dorandroid

Dec 10, 2009
USA
Hi ahmgsk
Thanks for the good work. I have one question:
If you don't have a Magic, what would it take to get one? are you in the US?

hubay520

Oct 3, 2009
i flash the KiNgxKxlick-AOSP2.1-v1.6.1_signed.zip
and then flash your port for new radio,spl

but i can't reboot my phone

Phone Power has been in a HTC MAGIC. .
How to do? How should like Flash? How the order?

ahmgsk

Jun 7, 2009
Thane
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
OnePlus 8 Pro

smaskell

Jan 31, 2010
San Francisco
I've been using it for the past couple hours
everything seems to work well(except video of course)
the new launcher is nice
keep up the good work!

I'm on a rogers magic with the old radio, btw.

katsuya82

Oct 13, 2008
Brisbane
are you sure you have tried 1.6.1 ? gapps should be fixed there ...

of course i tried 1.6.1..

I've checked the patch released by KingKlicks for 1.6, it seems it's a kernal patch, rather than rom patch, so i suspect the bug is in the kernal, not the rom, hence this port is based on older version of KK's kernal, it may not include the necessary fix.

anyway, that is just my guess, has anyone sucessfully flashed this port and experienced no problems with gapps?

ruimoura

May 14, 2008
ruimoura.net
How can i flash the ROM if i have new radio and spl and the original rom is for old radio and spl?

I can´t understand what i have to do. I have the ROM, and the port for new radio, but the rom doesn't install.

You are doing a great job, but you should try to explain better what are the steps to install this, i can´t see how ...

daeshawn

Mar 5, 2008
Toronto
How can i flash the ROM if i have new radio and spl and the original rom is for old radio and spl?

I can´t understand what i have to do. I have the ROM, and the port for new radio, but the rom doesn't install.

You are doing a great job, but you should try to explain better what are the steps to install this, i can´t see how ...
if you read the first page there is a section for NEW RADIO..but the port does not work at the moment

ruimoura

May 14, 2008
ruimoura.net
if you read the first page there is a section for NEW RADIO..but the port does not work at the moment

Yeah, i know, but in that section there are two link, one for the port, and other for the ROM. The port i guet it, but the link for the ROM is for the original ROM thread, that is for old radio, or am i missing something here?

Thanks for your answer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How fast is the room?
    Battery Life?
    Screenshots?

If you could provide that i gurantee you , you would have much more downloads / users ..

i was very itchy with the battery life at 1st, since i could actually see the graph go down without doing anything.
    that was until i installed apndroid and disabled data connections.

atm i can tell you that during my 8 hr night sleep, it will only go down 1-2%. a full charge now lasts for a good 2-3 day, using wi-fi and 3g for some minutes.
    and i even use a live wallpaper.