[Rom] [32A] Android 2.0.1 - 2.1 [16th FEB] SUPPORTS OLD/NEW RADIO [AOSP 2.1 v1.6.1]

Search This thread

amjad_2020

Aug 3, 2009
Jeddah
The Download link for the old radio is not working can you check it please .....
Download The Port For Old Radio Only
Click here.........

Last edited:

ahmgsk

Jun 7, 2009
Thane
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
OnePlus 8 Pro
people facing prob

i m working on the rom now this time b4 posting i will as a person to test it

sorry for posting non tested rom

EDIT: 16th FEB 23:50
People Going for Sleep Will Work On it ASA i get time,
Thx For Understanding.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2009
Columbus
My Magic is stuck at the Rogers splash

Anyone know how to fix this? I just read like 30 pages and found no answers

Here is my info:
Magic 32A
SAPPHIRE PVT 32A ENG S-OFF H
HBOOT-1.33.2010
CPLD-12
RADIO-3.22.20.17

I dl'd the Old Radio version

G

GuestK00288

Some guy posted on Planet Max in the link provided by ahmgsk that he is getting the following error when trying to flash:

"assert (sth.getprop("build sth")=="dream" || sth.getprop("sth else")=="sapphire")", etc. etc."

I got the same error with a different ROM and had to change my recovery to a different version. The error then went away.

If you're reading this post, what recovery are you using and on what phone?

You probably just need to flash a different one.

h46it

Oct 10, 2009
Toronto
Some guy posted on Planet Max in the link provided by ahmgsk that he is getting the following error when trying to flash:

"assert (sth.getprop("build sth")=="dream" || sth.getprop("sth else")=="sapphire")", etc. etc."

I got the same error with a different ROM and had to change my recovery to a different version. The error then went away.

If you're reading this post, what recovery are you using and on what phone?

You probably just need to flash a different one.

This is the very same error that i'm getting, but i'm rogers and using the right recovery for my magic. Still not getting this to work. Are you having the same issues?

kolslorr

Dec 11, 2008
I cant believe someone will post a ROM that has never been tested before and allow everybody to happily flash it, and its not the first time.

Jun 3, 2009
uk
This is the very same error that i'm getting, but i'm rogers and using the right recovery for my magic. Still not getting this to work. Are you having the same issues?

doesn't work. I get this error too, both with Amon_RA's recovery 1.5.2 & 1.5.3.1

I think it's because the script is looking for a sapphire, but our phones think they are hero's with the new SPL and Radio.

Need to modify the script, or better still create a single file update.

Jun 3, 2009
uk
doesn't work. I get this error too, both with Amon_RA's recovery 1.5.2 & 1.5.3.1

I think it's because the script is looking for a sapphire, but our phones think they are hero's with the new SPL and Radio.

Need to modify the script, or better still create a single file update.

Ok, I repackaged as a single file, fixed the script and resigned, but still doesn't work. I get into a bootloop - it's failing to load libsystem_server.so, and that causes the whole show to collapse. I checked, and the library is there, so there must be a bigger issue. Other libs are loaded ok, so it's not a path issue.

Not sure what the issue is here - I'm not an experienced ROM cooker, so not sure where this is going wrong.

I guess we need to wait for ahmgsk or someone else to have a look, cause I've got to stop now.

Three cheers for nandroid! At least I can get back to where I was :)

Leon

G

GuestK00288

Try using the recovery in my signature.
I haven't had the time to test if it works yet, but I had the same issue with Amon Ra's recoveries when trying to flash Superatmel's killer ROMs. I changed recoveries to the one I am using now and the error went away.

Jun 3, 2009
uk
Try using the recovery in my signature.
I haven't had the time to test if it works yet, but I had the same issue with Amon Ra's recoveries when trying to flash Superatmel's killer ROMs. I changed recoveries to the one I am using now and the error went away.

I can't seem to find that recovery. I may be suffering with search blindness, but can you post a link?

I don't hold high hopes though - at the end of the day, the recovery just facilitates other actions, e.g. flashing, backup. I expect the reason this one works is that it identifies the device as a magic/ sapphire. My repackaged ROM did away with this check completely, and it flashed fine (I did two versions, a single file update and just a repack of KK's original then overflashed the port), but both had the same boot loop.

But, as I said, I'm a ROM cooking noob, so I could have stuffed it up, so I'll try anyway if I can find your recovery image.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How fast is the room?
    Battery Life?
    Screenshots?

If you could provide that i gurantee you , you would have much more downloads / users ..

i was very itchy with the battery life at 1st, since i could actually see the graph go down without doing anything.
    that was until i installed apndroid and disabled data connections.

atm i can tell you that during my 8 hr night sleep, it will only go down 1-2%. a full charge now lasts for a good 2-3 day, using wi-fi and 3g for some minutes.
    and i even use a live wallpaper.