[Rom] [32A] Android 2.0.1 - 2.1 [16th FEB] SUPPORTS OLD/NEW RADIO [AOSP 2.1 v1.6.1]

Search This thread

rohazam

Aug 20, 2009
Melaka
i cant flash ur rom... my htc magic (32a) give this error:
E:Failure at line 2:
assert getprop("ro.product.device") == "dream" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "dream" || getprop("ro.product.device") == "sapphire" || getprop("ro.build.prod....*that all displayed at the recovery screen*

not only your rom... any 2.1 AOSP rom give me the same error...

Feb 16, 2009
Columbus
So I understand that there is no 3D acceleration with this ROM, but is that something that is a software problem or a hardware thing? Any games that use 3D acceleration run horribly slow. Is there a way we can get 3D graphics acceleration on our Magics running this ROM?

smaskell

Jan 31, 2010
San Francisco
my battery life has been absolutely horrible with this rom
I'm not sure why
I figured it would get better after a few days
but it seems to have gotten worse
I think it might be because my phone seems to want to sync like every 5 seconds..
it's weird.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How fast is the room?
    Battery Life?
    Screenshots?

If you could provide that i gurantee you , you would have much more downloads / users ..

i was very itchy with the battery life at 1st, since i could actually see the graph go down without doing anything.
    that was until i installed apndroid and disabled data connections.

atm i can tell you that during my 8 hr night sleep, it will only go down 1-2%. a full charge now lasts for a good 2-3 day, using wi-fi and 3g for some minutes.
    and i even use a live wallpaper.