[Rom][32b] - [32a][3.22] CM6 - FroyoRedux Mod v2.0 (10/25/2010)

Search This thread

seargent007

May 29, 2007
I'm probably asking a newb question, which I'd hate to put in this great thread, but I have a question. If CM is now based off the official tmob rom, why do i need to use the 32b build on my MT3G 1.2 (which is a 32a)

cnonline

Apr 22, 2010
Found better than this ROM.

Hello people.

I was awaiting for the ROM update from Alan since Tmobile officially updated the MyTouch 3g, however the official update is not compatible with 32B. While I was searching for a better ROM, I found this one "forum. xda-developers (dot) com /showthread.php?t=811852" This is the official Tmobile Froyo update for MyTouch 3g modified for 32b (with 3.5mm jack).

Man I am much impressed with the speed of this ROM. The set-cpu that I had for Alan's rom showed 614 MHZ, however the speed was laggy, the ROM wasn't smooth as it should be. I believe the ROM I am suggesting is <614 MHZ, but you all will surely feel the difference. I was skeptical for trying any ROMs other than Alan's, but this one impressed me.

Before you flash, do a nandroid and a wipe as usual.

Have fun guys.

downloader123

Sep 15, 2007
Dallas, TX
Hello people.

I was awaiting for the ROM update from Alan since Tmobile officially updated the MyTouch 3g, however the official update is not compatible with 32B. While I was searching for a better ROM, I found this one "forum. xda-developers (dot) com /showthread.php?t=811852" This is the official Tmobile Froyo update for MyTouch 3g modified for 32b (with 3.5mm jack).

Man I am much impressed with the speed of this ROM. The set-cpu that I had for Alan's rom showed 614 MHZ, however the speed was laggy, the ROM wasn't smooth as it should be. I believe the ROM I am suggesting is <614 MHZ, but you all will surely feel the difference. I was skeptical for trying any ROMs other than Alan's, but this one impressed me.

Have fun guys.

Wow, I ddidn't know so much stupid could be contained in one post.

Reactions: cnonline

svpb

Nov 22, 2009
London
Does anyone feel that there may be a way to slide the changes made to CM6.1.0 stable into this existing mod.

this one runs like a champ..

Has anyone flashed CM 6.1.0 D/S stable from the cynogen site?

What are the major differences if you have

I have a 32a and with stable out maby ill go back to the New Radio? any thoughts?

Last edited:

silvo88

Oct 17, 2008
how do i Flash the recovery on the new radio only!! What programs apps do i need to use i dont understaind, i have searched and read tons of text,im just not sure ill do it right way on my own. please help

NSF12345

Aug 5, 2010
btw could you told me are you getting lag use this rom for playing "Angry birds"

I have been, but seeing it being played on the Desire, I think the Magic screen is a little small to get full enjoyment from the game. Found myself squinting a little (between the lag) to make out all the obstacles

-----------------------------

RE: new ROM - if/when Alan is able to post an update, will it have the new Market on it? I have same fears as with Angry Birds, HTC Magic screen could be somewhat small to appreciate it fully?

Tried installing the Market update manually to see if I was right but keeps saying "Application not installed". Anyone else had much success?

racoq

Dec 21, 2007
Disapeared?

Do we have a slightest guarantee that this rom will be updated?

The author vanished...

cnonline

Apr 22, 2010
Get a better ROM

We need you Alan...save us...

Install this <http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=811852> ROM. It is way fast and much better than Alan's.
Once you are done installing the ROM, replace the build.prop file located in system with the file attached to the forum reply here: <http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=10144746&postcount=250>

The ROM above is official myTouch t-mobile froyo rom. If you have mytouch 3g 1.2 or fender then wait until tomorrow when tmobile is giving out the ota update. I have MT3G 1.2 and I do have the above ROM installed. It is super fast and super smooth. I used to use Alan's rom when he used to give really good updates.

Good luck.

cnonline

Apr 22, 2010
I have been, but seeing it being played on the Desire, I think the Magic screen is a little small to get full enjoyment from the game. Found myself squinting a little (between the lag) to make out all the obstacles

-----------------------------

RE: new ROM - if/when Alan is able to post an update, will it have the new Market on it? I have same fears as with Angry Birds, HTC Magic screen could be somewhat small to appreciate it fully?

Tried installing the Market update manually to see if I was right but keeps saying "Application not installed". Anyone else had much success?

Yes I have it installed. Please see post 1379.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a fully functioning Froyo Rom based off CM6 Latest Nightly Build

please post any issues you may have here - not in cyanogen mod, as my changes may have been the cause

always recommend that you backup whatever you need - wipe and then install - as I am now using the data partition for some apps :)

LATEST VERSION INCLUDES CLOCKS UPTO 614MHZ

Dumfuqs Kernel Corner!

Using the 710mhz kernel I can get Mflops on linpack with JIT enabled of >= 4.8

Here are the Links! :
    After Each Update I always recommend a wipe if any problems are experienced - though u may not have too

32A - 3.22 Radio ( Eg. - Rogers HTC Magic and Rogers HTC Dream)

If YOU DO NOT WANT BLACK CLOCK THEN MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS IN CYANOGEN SETTINGS!!!

32a v2.0

32B - 2.XX Radio (Eg. - MT3G, G1, MT3G 1.2)

If YOU DO NOT WANT BLACK CLOCK THEN MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS IN CYANOGEN SETTINGS!!!

32b v2.0

Optional Themes :
    Sense Style Theme : Sense theme Download

Galaxy S Style Theme : Galaxy S Theme Download

6.35 radio does not work with latest release

You must be using cursors modified recovery for it to install proper - 6.35 recovery image download

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-Magic32A-6.35-v1.6.2.img

Flash the recovery on the new radio only!!

Droid Basement Blog - Pershoot Source
    CM Source
    Carz Source

Credits - Thanks to Cyanogen, Pershoot, Bcrook, anderweb, dumfuq,carz and everyone who helped make this possible!! thanks as it is your work that made this possible
    Hello people.

Have fun guys.

Wow, I ddidn't know so much stupid could be contained in one post.
    hey this rom is quite old - if I can I will provide an update - but I am on a galaxy S now and my htc magic is with my ex gf :p one of the reasons i kinda disappered was just working and not doing much else

I can update dream one soon though as I still have that phone

sorry for promising an update before i didnt get around to :p

not much to do to update though except take the 6.1.0 base and apply it - no promises but will look into it - its been 6-7 months since i touched a rom though

- i might recomend to find a cyanogen 7 mod rom - they work pretty good on these phones