{ROM}[32B G1 / MT3G] Eclair 2.1 v2.6 w/ Camera 2/12/10

Search This thread

josevtome

Oct 21, 2008
San Francisco
I'm getting FC with the terminal emulator with this ROM.

Code:
I/ActivityManager(  150): Starting activity: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.android.term/.Term }
I/ActivityManager(  150): Start proc com.android.term for activity com.android.term/.Term: pid=510 uid=10041 gids={3003, 1015}
V/RenderScript_jni(  218): surfaceDestroyed
W/WindowManager(  150): Rebuild removed 4 windows but added 3
I/dalvikvm(  510): Could not find method android.os.Exec.createSubprocess, referenced from method com.android.term.Term.onCreate
W/dalvikvm(  510): VFY: unable to resolve static method 50: Landroid/os/Exec;.createSubprocess (Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;[I)Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;
D/dalvikvm(  510): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0021
D/dalvikvm(  510): Making a copy of Lcom/android/term/Term;.onCreate code (316 bytes)
E/Term    (  510): onCreate
I/dalvikvm(  510): Could not find method android.os.Exec.setPtyWindowSize, referenced from method com.android.term.EmulatorView.updateSize
W/dalvikvm(  510): VFY: unable to resolve static method 51: Landroid/os/Exec;.setPtyWindowSize (Ljava/io/FileDescriptor;IIII)V
D/dalvikvm(  510): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x001d
D/dalvikvm(  510): Making a copy of Lcom/android/term/EmulatorView;.updateSize code (180 bytes)
D/AndroidRuntime(  510): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm(  510): threadid=3: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4001e180)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510): Uncaught handler: thread main exiting due to uncaught exception
E/AndroidRuntime(  510): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: android.os.Exec
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at com.android.term.Term.onCreate(Term.java:175)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1047)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2459)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2512)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2200(ActivityThread.java:119)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1863)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4363)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(NativeMethod)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:521)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:860)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:618)
E/AndroidRuntime(  510):        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
I/Process (  150): Sending signal. PID: 510 SIG: 3
I/dalvikvm(  510): threadid=7: reacting to signal 3
E/dalvikvm(  510): Unable to open stack trace file '/data/anr/traces.txt': Permission denied
V/RenderScript(  218): setSurface 0 0 0x0
E/keystore(  516): A directory must be specified!
I/Process (  510): Sending signal. PID: 510 SIG: 9
I/ActivityManager(  150): Process com.android.term (pid 510) has died.
I/UsageStats(  150): Unexpected resume of com.android.launcher2 while already resumed in com.android.term
V/RenderScript_jni(  218): surfaceCreated
V/RenderScript_jni(  218): surfaceChanged
V/RenderScript(  218): setSurface 320 455 0x455ab0
E/copybit (  218): Error opening frame buffer errno=13 (Permission denied)
W/InputManagerService(  150): Window already focused, ignoring focus gain of: [email protected]
D/NetworkLocationProvider(  150): onDataConnectionStateChanged 8
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  150): default Received state= CONNECTED, old= CONNECTED, reason= (unspecified), apnTypeList= *
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  150): replacing old mInterfaceName (rmnet0) with rmnet0 for mms
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  150): replacing old mInterfaceName (rmnet0) with rmnet0 for supl
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  150): replacing old mInterfaceName (rmnet0) with rmnet0 for dun
D/MobileDataStateTracker(  150): replacing old mInterfaceName (rmnet0) with rmnet0 for hipri

bunu

Nov 25, 2009
Launcher2 is just so awesome sauce. it is now 80% useable. all it needs is to make the home icon fixed and just fix the placement of apps (close but no cigar :D)

You are a GREAT DEV. I wish I had money so I could donate to you but I do not since I'm a student living with my parents. (I'm 14 so no one will get the wrong idea)

Last edited:

Sleepytime28

Feb 9, 2010
Eugene, maybe you can answer this for me. I was using the cm rom 4.2.14.1 and the bluestooth synced perfectly with my car stereo allowing me to pair both hands free and BT media at the same time. But, on all of the 2.1 roms I have flashed I am having trouble pairing both BT phone and BT audio at the same time. another "problem" I have seen with the 2.1 roms is that my BT devices will not connect automaticaly once paired. Can you offer any insight and lead in the right direction to correct this?

BombaMyte

Nov 14, 2007
Stewartsville
Sorry if this sounds n00bish, but I have to ask: Is anyone having trouble with wifi on the 2.6 build? It could be my range from my router, but I cannot for the life of me connect to it. Other ROMs, no prob. Figured I'd ask, no flaming.

Sleepytime28

Feb 9, 2010
Sorry if this sounds n00bish, but I have to ask: Is anyone having trouble with wifi on the 2.6 build? It could be my range from my router, but I cannot for the life of me connect to it. Other ROMs, no prob. Figured I'd ask, no flaming.

I havent noticed any problems with wifi. although I have flashed and reflashed a dozen or so roms in the past two days so maybe I never tried it with 2.6.:confused:

MarvinTheAndroid

Jul 20, 2009
Staffordshire
Thanks for the update Eugene.

Couple of things I've noticed......

- The Google search on the homepage doesn't seem to do anything.
- Notification LED's aren't working for new emails / twidroid

Otherwise a really solid build! :D

Bzerk1

May 31, 2009
few bugs

like the theme. very speedy. very nice. a few minor things i noticed.

-in contacts the it's listed alphabetically, but the categorizing of each letter is random. i'll have like a-f under a tab U.

-dunno if it's launcher or rom but the wallpaper press on certain screens for live wallpaper are off target dependent on what page your on.

-search widget doesnt do anything

-Still no camcorder or youtube video working.

Sleepytime28

Feb 9, 2010
BlueZ

Eugene, Is it possible to incorporate the new BlueZ release into your next ROM? Guranteed donation if you can. I am not a dev so i have no clue if this is possible.