{ROM}[32B G1 / MT3G] Eclair 2.1 v2.6 w/ Camera 2/12/10

Search This thread

Part Four

Feb 10, 2010
Seriously, not to sound like a prick, but with all of the other 2.1 builds in development right now, and ALL of them more polished and feature rich than this one, why are you doing this? Again, not trying to bash, just confused. Why not join a team of developers who have already made more progress than you? I'm sure you have plenty to offer them.

Sleepytime28

Feb 9, 2010
Seriously, not to sound like a prick, but with all of the other 2.1 builds in development right now, and ALL of them more polished and feature rich than this one, why are you doing this? Again, not trying to bash, just confused. Why not join a team of developers who have already made more progress than you? I'm sure you have plenty to offer them.

Honestly this is one of the faster roms I have seen. Not as polished but good. it will get there. I think it has a good starting point. Not to mention if you look at all the roms from the past they all incorporate tweaks and features from many different roms. Its like capitalism. you wont get anywhere without a little competition.

winoid

Aug 23, 2009
Bluetooth it's work in my Car

Thanks Eugene.
Your ROM is the first since cm_4.2.5 that supports Bluetooth in my car. :D
Your ROM is great. :D

chunkxzor

Nov 26, 2009
Orlando
I think he posted it on his twitter account, because it seems to have disappeared
EDIT
It looks like someone sent him a fake C&D order claiming it was from google, it looks like he quit because of the drama of that, but I dont actually know him so this is all just speculation from the research i did, he may not have quit at all

Last edited: